What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a rumor they took drywall from Caylee's room, KC's room and the garage. They also took carpet from 2 places.

If all of this is true, this is going to be much more horrible than any of us can imagine.

If that is true, I see some of these "big experts" bowing out of this case early. When they start leaving - know something is up.

I hope I don't offend by saying this, but the mention of drywall leads me to think of blood spatter, and blood spatter makes me wonder if Caylee was killed with a weapon. A gunshot could cause spatter, and so would repeated blunt force trauma. Maybe LE could see immediately that a particular weapon had been used, and maybe they were looking for that weapon and\or more proof of that weapon being used?

IMO

I haven't seen the bag the remains was found in, but I would imagine it has to be a heavy duty garbage bag in order to hold 30-35 lbs. without tearing. Casey would also have had to put it in the trunk of her car and lift it out, and carry it to where it was dumped. I don't know her strength but she doesn't appear that she'd be able to carry it much further than where it was left. Now, if you add a paving stone to the bag, it makes it much heavier plus would most likely tear the bag. MOO

Not if she put the paver in there after the fact of dumping it. Who knows :waitasec:

This is gross, but when someone dies...don't all of their "excrections" come out? I'm thinking a pull up (diaper), so KC didn't get "fluids" in her car. She would keep something like that on.

Which could also be why Caylee was without clothes, if she was. Maybe they were dirth, so KC took them off and did something else with them.

Wow..............those are really huge. I don't think she would have taken one of them and put it in the bag. Maybe one of the decorative brick like things, but those are too large in my opinion. I think the bag would have torn unless it was one of those "steel" reinforced ones.

I still wonder WHY they moved the entire playhouse in this last search. Maybe something buried under it?

If, and I say if, it was a violent death....someones sure got some splanin' to do. No way that could happen and the gps not be aware of it at the time.

I hope I don't offend by saying this, but the mention of drywall leads me to think of blood spatter, and blood spatter makes me wonder if Caylee was killed with a weapon. A gunshot could cause spatter, and so would repeated blunt force trauma. Maybe LE could see immediately that a particular weapon had been used, and maybe they were looking for that weapon and\or more proof of that weapon being used?

IMO

Do you realize how HARD someone has to be hit in the head for blood to splatter on walls? Maybe her head has been unattached since the murder and it was duct taped back on to keep it in place. (chills just typing that)

There was a report on wftv that the attorney's office was considering obstruction charges for GA/CA - I was thinking, KC was home on bond all that time. Maybe she got her act together and started throwing out anything in the house that could be connected to the act - and GA/CA letting her do it, even if they "didn't realize" etc., would be aiding in destruction of evidence - since KC couldn't go out to the curb to throw it away.

I wonder if LE found anything "missing" that was there the 1st time they searched. oy

If, and I say if, it was a violent death....someones sure got some splanin' to do. No way that could happen and the gps not be aware of it at the time.

Or even after the fact. Walls would have to have been painted, lots of things would have had to be cleaned.

Those pavers are cheap. They really don't weigh much. But this is casey so I don't think she used one. :)

Wait - DID they move the playhouse AGAIN? Or was that old footage from the first search? I wonder if they found sand at the dump.

AHHHHHHH that's a great theory! I didn't even think of that. Yes TM said the body did NOT move and was in the same place and there was no denying that fact (not a direct quote, my paraphrasing).

Anyone remember that lovely brickpaver design they had in the backyard? I think Caylee had the pic of her in the orange swimsuit standing on them? Do I remember correctly that the A's had the brick pavers put in right before Caylee went missing?

If so, there could have been extra bricks left that KC used to put in the bag.... But could we imagine KC carrying the bag with the bricks over the fence, etc.? It would be a little heavy, right?

Tim also said in one interview with Geraldo's brother Craig that the bag had gotten caught on some kind of bush. I couldn't make out what kind of bush he said and don't know if he knows that for sure, FWIW.

I am one that doesn't believe that there ever was a blackjack, so obviously I don't think that was found.

Not if she put the paver in there after the fact of dumping it. Who knows :waitasec:
That's possible, but it seems that would take another trip back up to the car to get it then go back down the slope to the bag, open it and put the paver inside ~ too much work. I believe once Caylee's body was inside the bag she didn't open it up again and by the time it was dumped the odor would've been overwhelming. MOO

Do you realize how HARD someone has to be hit in the head for blood to splatter on walls? Maybe her head has been unattached since the murder and it was duct taped back on to keep it in place. (chills just typing that)
I'd be surprised if her death was anything other than a 'soft kill'. Caylee only weighed between 30-35 lbs. and it sure wouldn't take much for an adult to kill her without shedding blood. MOO

Yep, it sure is awful to think about. Something extremely violent had to happen in order for something (just guessing that it's blood, it could be pesticide residue, it could be anything) to be on the walls.:mad:

IMO

Those pavers are cheap. They really don't weigh much. But this is casey so I don't think she used one. :)

Wait - DID they move the playhouse AGAIN? Or was that old footage from the first search? I wonder if they found sand at the dump.

Yes, they did totally move the playhouse again. I saw it on the news as they were moving it.

I don't know if this has been mentioned b/c I am still reading this thread but people over on Scared Monkeys were speculating that maybe some Caylee's bedding was with the body and that KC went to JC Pennys to replace the stuff she took at home with brand new bedding. Maybe she had bought Caylee's real white pillow was with her body and Casey had replaced bought antoher one for at home to cover it up so it wouln't be noticed that it was missing.

Whatever was found in the bag with the remains has to be something that is clearly visible to the naked eye...........something that one or more detectives on scene had a light-bulb moment that prompted several detectives to immediately leave the scene and go to a judge for a search warrant. The detectives got the search warrant quickly, indicating the judge didn't hesitate.

Even though we don't know exactly what that item is, let's hope it's the smoking gun that will irrefutably tie Casey to Caylee's murder.

I'd be surprised if her death was anything other than a 'soft kill'. Caylee only weighed between 30-35 lbs. and it sure wouldn't take much for an adult to kill her without shedding blood. MOO

I don't think there was anything "soft" about this kill. You have to remember how utterly violent all those people in the family are. Think about CA and the hammer, GA and the fighting, and Lee..........this family reeks of violence and rage..........

Those of you saving pavers might be right on. Creature might put one, or more, in the bag to weight it down before throwing it into the pond. Maybe she didn't put the bag where it ultimately was found. Maybe she climbed the fence and put it into the water, then it later worked its way to where it was located. Perhaps, she put in weight thinking she'd submerge it but didn't have time, or something else came up, and she ended up just leaving it where it was found. I'm also thinking that maybe there was a stuffed animal in the bag. Just a WAG, but it looked like one of the bags they took might have been stuffed animals. It does appear that there was something, though. Hope they've got what they were looking for! I do not want this creature to get away with what she's done.

I don't think it could have been a paver. Two reasons: I have pavers in my yard that are the same size and those things are VERY heavy. Secondly, I think the sharp edges of a paver would have torn a plastic bag.

However, as I was rewatching that GVS interview I did notice a lot of landscaping stone that the A's had around their sheds. Now that to me seems more reasonable to use to weigh down a bag. And even more reason to borrow a shovel.

I apologize for not getting back with the link about the drywall rumor, I was reading on another thread. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983