What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloroform can be an ingredient in some pesticides. This may have already been discussed so please forgive me if I'm repeating what's already been said. Maybe they found pesticide bottles or something with the body? I also go back and forth with the paver issue because I just don't think that she'd take the time to go back and forth with a paver to weigh the body down UNLESS she duct taped it to the top of the body or something. I just picture her in a huge hurry to get rid of the body and worried about getting caught. She wouldn't want to take the time to go back and forth. Also, I don't think that a 30-35 pound child would be hard for her to lift. I have a 55 pounder and I can carry her to her room when she falls asleep with no problem (and I am by no means a "strong" woman). So, I'm in the pillow/blanket/towel/doll/toy camp. I think she wrapped the baby up in something to hide/carry her wherever she needed to take her.

*bolded by me* This is what I think also. The typed prayer is an interesting idea. If there were a note indicating that the remains were Caylee, it would make even more sense as to why LE was so certain that this was Caylee.

Maybe they took paper to see what had been written on the sheet above the top one and left indentations on the next page.

Chloroform can be an ingredient in some pesticides. This may have already been discussed so please forgive me if I'm repeating what's already been said. Maybe they found pesticide bottles or something with the body? I also go back and forth with the paver issue because I just don't think that she'd take the time to go back and forth with a paver to weigh the body down UNLESS she duct taped it to the top of the body or something. I just picture her in a huge hurry to get rid of the body and worried about getting caught. She wouldn't want to take the time to go back and forth. Also, I don't think that a 30-35 pound child would be hard for her to lift. I have a 55 pounder and I can carry her to her room when she falls asleep with no problem (and I am by no means a "strong" woman). So, I'm in the pillow/blanket/towel/doll/toy camp. I think she wrapped the baby up in something to hide/carry her wherever she needed to take her.

I was wondering if the chloroform/pesticide side would be related. I wonder if somehow by just viewing the remains they could tell the body was sprayed with pesticide...like strands of remaining hair green for example.

I was thinking she used smaller pavers then the ones under the playhouse, and I believe it was duct taped to the bag. A reporter on the scene had said there seemed to be something attached to the bag which seemed to be duct taped, but I can't find the video, and never heard anything like that after, so possibly just exaggerating. I do believe it though.

Oh and I can be added to the list of blackjack blackberry doubters of their existence.

I'd guess sand over pavers. Those pavers are heavy and have sharp edges. They would cut a garbage bag right open.

I'm hoping they didn't find a bullet hole in that skull. I know it matches with none of the "soft" theories, but it sure would explain why they wanted a search warrant so fast. We know George had at least one gun. It also might explain why the head was detached. And why they were looking for blood splatter (if they really were.) Of course, KC couldn't have done that, could she? Makes me sick to think about it.

I don't know if this has been mentioned b/c I am still reading this thread but people over on Scared Monkeys were speculating that maybe some Caylee's bedding was with the body and that KC went to JC Pennys to replace the stuff she took at home with brand new bedding. Maybe she had bought Caylee's real white pillow was with her body and Casey had replaced bought antoher one for at home to cover it up so it wouln't be noticed that it was missing.

Back on one of the old JCPenney receipt threads, it was repeatedly said that the missing charge was for $29.99 (sorry, no link for that, just IIRC). I remember that because I remember thinking it unlikely that would cover 2 crosses. People searched the JCPenny catalog for items that were $29.99, I forget what the results were. Some had said maybe a wheeled suitcase.

Speaking of suitcases, KC says in a text to amy that she has plenty of those. (or did amy say that to kc? i think kc said it). Although it does not sound like she was in a suitcase, but worth mentioning..

I thought the drop of blood on the headboard rumor was in kc's room?

Sure would!

There are so many things it could be tho. I think one of the most ironic would be those stupid plastic beads from one of her bracelets or necklaces Casey liked to make.

SS, I haven't read this entire thread, but when the media were reporting on the search warrant seizures and all the stuff was shown being taken from the house, I remember seeing a translucent plastic bin being carried from the house by a female officer. I'll have to go and review the videos to find a link. I remember thinking to myself: could this be a plastic bin of craft/bead supplies?

Please, for now, this is just what I was thinking when I saw the item. I have NO confirmation that it really is what I was thinking it might be. LOL:waitasec:

Disposing of her daughter's remains in a garbage bag thrown or placed into this wooded area isn't consistent with somebody who cared for Caylee so I really doubt she put anything like a cross in with her body. MOO
I agree that there is not a maternal or comforting bone in Casey Anthony's body. However, we know that she adopts a maternal persona when it suits---for pictures with Caylee at family gatherings; when trying to snag a new sex partner (cooking dinner, doing his laundry, etc), when it helps her get something she wants.

Casey Anthony is a fraud, and everything the world has known about her until now has been a facade. She would NOT place objects of comfort into a car trunk or burial bag to ensure Caylee's comfort. She might, however, do so to create the appearance of caring and nurturing.

Maybe Casey put a "kidnapper's note" in with the body to go along with her premeditation that this was a kidnapping.

I agree that there is not a maternal or comforting bone in Casey Anthony's body. However, we know that she adopts a maternal persona when it suits---for pictures with Caylee at family gatherings; when trying to snag a new sex partner (cooking dinner, doing his laundry, etc), when it helps her get something she wants.

Casey Anthony is a fraud, and everything the world has known about her until now has been a facade. She would NOT place objects of comfort into a car trunk or burial bag to ensure Caylee's comfort. She might, however, do so to create the appearance of caring and nurturing.
I totally agree about doing everything to suit herself or make herself look good, but having something in the bag like some object of comfort would be contradictory to the nanny kidnapping then killing Caylee. She even left Caylee's favorite doll in the car! I don't think she intended to have anything in the bag that could be traced back to her, but something accidentally got there or was left there that she might not even think of LE tracing back to the house. MOO

Wasn't it said KC made a call to JCPenney's either during the "flurry" of calls or very near that time in order to replace something in the house?

IMO she may have used the plastic shower curtain (to prevent messing up the house) and had to get another before CA seen it missing.

A shower curtain sounds like a possibility.

I can't help but wonder if the baby's remains will indicate any of the injuries that KC reported to CA about the phantom nanny's car accident in the Tampa area. IIRC, there were head injuries and I think a broken arm. On the Dreams Thread there were lots of dreams about Caylee's arm being out of its socket, too. And if LE has removed some drywall, does that mean they suspect something violent in the home?

And maybe a little OT, but I wish the media would stop calling little Caylee a three year old. She never made it to that age on this Earth.

I do not think it was payver or a brick b/c I think the bag would have ripped completely open and they think the bag was washed up didn't they? If there was a brick in the bag then how could that have been possible?

I must have missed something. Where is a picture of the bag???

ayqbt1.jpg

Do you think that looks like her pillow?

Greta's tour of the backyard. There are landscaping pavers used for the flowerbed and stepping stone pavers throughout.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

15 seconds into the video that a single paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one?

That jumped out at me the first time I saw that video. Looks like a paver is missing to me. But, this was after LE dug up the back yard.

I think it was something from her bedding.
There is a picture of the evidence bag and you can clearly see
a part of the fabric in it and it matches her bedding.
I also think that they left it so it could be seen.
If you look at the bag it was large enough that they could have
pushed it down so that it would not have been seen....

Harleysnana, I too noticed the bedding, looked like a dust ruffle sticking out of a bag. The print matches what was on Caylee's bed. However, there were so many bags that we couldn't see what was in them.
My initial guess was something immediately recognizable from the Casey's home that caused LE to rush to the house.
My guess is as good as anybody's so put me down for a monogramed towel with the initials CMA on it. Yeah, I think Casey would be that dim-witted to include something so obvious with the remains.
JMO

A possible theory if it is true that law enforcement cut a peice of KC mattress as a peice of evidence would be that they suspect that the date she was killed was on the 15th instead of the 16th. That she slept on the bed again... (night of the 15th) dropping evidence from where Caylee was found in her bed. I cannot think of another plausible reason for cutting her bed if they did not believe she may have slept there after the murder and before she was arrested.

I do not think it was payver or a brick b/c I think the bag would have ripped completely open and they think the bag was washed up didn't they? If there was a brick in the bag then how could that have been possible?

I was wondering if maybe she just put the brick or paver on top of the bag to weigh it down.

Do you realize how HARD someone has to be hit in the head for blood to splatter on walls? Maybe her head has been unattached since the murder and it was duct taped back on to keep it in place. (chills just typing that)

Could she have slammed Caylee's head in the car door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay