DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Coincidence vs. signature

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1552758970808.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1552758970808.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 136
I think Patsy's personality/identity disorder caused her to absorb behaviors of people around her. She addressed the r n to Mr. Ramsey and used his first name in the body of the r n. It isn't surprising that words and phrases common to him show up in the r n.

Last edited:
why did you think Patsy Ramsey had personality / identity disorder based on the RN? If there was any proof of her presence in the said document, I think it doesnt really mean she had existing psychological disorder if she ever did that .

The point was to show the circumstancial view of the signature of the person behind the composition of the RN. I'll leave the interpretation to you...

"circumstancial view of the signature of the person behind the composition of the RN."

What does that mean in English?

"why did you think Patsy Ramsey had personality / identity disorder based on the RN?"

I don't base the idea on the rn. The idea comes from Steve Thomas' book. He describes her as having an identity fusion with JonBenet and as a chameleon that changed from a woman to a child persona in front of him.

I extrapolated that to DID and then saw the claim of identity in the rn as "alters".

I jumped to a conclusion as a thought experiment, to try it on so to speak. And I see it fits. All her "selective" memory failings, claims of not knowing and lies CAN BE SEEN as fitting the DID diagnosis.

I think what you mean to say is circumstantial evidence of the signature if the crime or signature of the criminal.

And yes you compared known examples of John's use of words to the r n and there is a match. This would lead to the conclusion that John was involved in writing or dictating the note.

I however think John found the body in the morning meaning he had no part in the composing of the note. So I attribute his "signature", his style of phrasiology in th r n to Patsy's known ability to "act", to assume the role of other characters resulting in her absorption of John's speech mannerisms which were then transfered to the r n.

"If there was any proof of her presence in the said document"

You have a creative way with English. Is it your second language? No snarkism intended, it's a serious question.

Patsy is all over the note starting with the printing. There is a defunct JonBenet forum Forums For Justice that had a thread comparing the r n to known Patsy exemplars and showing clear matches

Last edited:
Patsy's "presence" in the r n is the dramatic tone, the fictional literary character tone, the unrealness ( to coin a phrase).

It has been called the War and Peace of r ns not just for it's length but for it's novel like storyline content.

Patsy was suma *advertiser censored* laud in journalism, a noted letter writer and did dramatic recitations in her pageants.

She not only has a presence in the note she stamped a claim to it.

Imo.

"why did you think Patsy Ramsey had personality / identity disorder based on the RN?"

I don't base the idea on the rn. The idea comes from Steve Thomas' book. He describes her as having an identity fusion with JonBenet and as a chameleon that changed from a woman to a child persona in front of him.

I extrapolated that to DID and then saw the claim of identity in the rn as "alters".

I jumped to a conclusion as a thought experiment, to try it on so to speak. And I see it fits. All her "selective" memory failings, claims of not knowing and lies CAN BE SEEN as fitting the DID diagnosis.

Could it be possible that Steve Thomas's impressions about Patsy's psychological state were only based on false consensus and his frustrations to find the killer? why? because there was NO medical record to support his claim. i believed an informed opinion coming from an expert who has the knowledge on the said respective field is considered more valuable than personal observations as far as the facts of the case are concerned.

Last edited:
So you are saying you cannot express an opinion on Thomas since you are not an expert in the field?

At least he was a trained investigator with experience in law inforcement.

"If there was any proof of her presence in the said document"

You have a creative way with English. Is it your second language? No snarkism intended, it's a serious question.

Patsy is all over the note starting with the printing. There is a defunct JonBenet forum Forums For Justice that had a thread comparing the r n to known Patsy exemplars and showing clear matches

my personal observations on the RN were not only based on the wri
So you are saying you cannot express an opinion on Thomas since you are not an expert in the field?

i believe we are talking about his medical assumptions regarding Patsy's psychological state

do you think a detective knows anything about psychology or any related field to make an informed opinion regarding that matter?

I think if the intruder theory is discarded, then the only thing we can deduce is that Patsy wrote the ransom note. Burke and John could be involved or they could not be.

I think if the intruder theory is discarded, then the only thing we can deduce is that Patsy wrote the ransom note. Burke and John could be involved or they could not be.

apabld,
If you reject the Intruder Theory by default the case becomes RDI, and you can quickly rule out PDI, just on the sexual assault alone, but there are other factors.

This leaves JDI or BDI on the table. The manner in which JonBenet was staged reflects the parents input so assuming JDI Patsy helps John stage Jonbenet and injects Burke into the case on the grounds JonBenet wearing Burke's longjohns does not matter and that the size-12's are just a fake crazy factor?

BDI neatly explains most of the forensic evidence with Burke redressing JonBenet, but from a nine-year olds perspective, later some of the redressing is amended by the parents, e.g. Barbie Night Gown?

So the red flags are the sexual assault, the lack of motivated staging, and the redressing of JonBenet !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back