What Would PROVE KC Did It? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The defense doesn't have to prove anything - the burden of proof is on the state to prove their charge that KC deliberately murdered Caylee. The question then, is what evidence proves that a premeditated and intentional murder of Caylee was carried out by KC? That is the 'it' in the title of this thread, unless the OP meant something different.

I edited my post.....KC's LIES about Zanny the Nanny.....

The state will ask and show all their proof that there is no Zanny the Nanny....the defense is going to have to show there is one....the only thing they have is KC saying there is a Zanny the nanny.....nothing else....and she will be proven a liar about everything she told them....everything .....
and with NO direct proof from the defense other wise.....

oh....I just noticed...that IT means the pre-meditated part.....when i read it I thought it meant the murder part.....sorry

Pre-meditated part of the murder evidence> the searchs on the web for neck breaking, chloriform, shovel, house hold weapons and 100 episode of One Tree Hill......

Fingerprint on the duct tape.

I agree, Casey's fingerprint on the duct tape wrapped over Caylee's mouth. Casey sure has woven one spell-binding tale, but the duct tape may bring about her undoing.

Child abuse/neglect (felony), resulting in the death, guilty.

Fingerprints -- if there are no other fingerprints on any of the evidence, they can't link it to Zanny. Especially the ducttape. If casey's fingerprints are on the ducttape and no one elses is -- then that is pretty damning evidence. And I'm pretty sure they didn't find a glove, also I think they can tell if a glove touched something, am I right?

If they can't find another fingerprint on the car, the duct tape, the laundry bag, the house, Caylees clothes etc that isn't related to casey, Cindy, George or Lee.. then there is your evidence.

The state will ask and show all their proof that there is no Zanny the Nanny....the defense is going to have to show there is one....the only thing they have is KC saying there is a Zanny the nanny.....nothing else....and she will be proven a liar about everything she told them....everything .....

KC gave the nanny story to LE before she was charged with murder. We have not yet been told what defence, if any, will be put forward at trial against the current charges. I agree that the nanny story is now dead in the water and her defence team would be mind-bogglingly stupid to even consider using it. They are waiting to see what else the state has to prove their case and will almost certainly challenge the forensic and testimonial evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premeditated_murder

"Premeditated murder is the crime of wrongfully causing the death of another human being (also known as murder) after rationally considering the timing or method of doing so, in order to either increase the likelihood of success, or to evade detection or apprehension.[1] State laws in the United States vary as to definitions of "premeditation." In some states, premeditation may be construed as taking place mere seconds before the murder."

Anyone know Florida's rule/ outlook on premeditation?

Child abuse/neglect (felony), resulting in the death, guilty.

For a felony murder charge, aggravated child abuse has to be proven:

(2) "Aggravated child abuse" occurs when a person:

(a) Commits aggravated battery on a child;

(b) Willfully tortures, maliciously punishes, or willfully and unlawfully cages a child; or

(c) Knowingly or willfully abuses a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

A person who commits aggravated child abuse commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

I think there has to be wilful intent, or reckless disregard for the consequences of the abuse or neglect, for it to be considered aggravated child abuse.

Although the prisoner lacks the credibility needed to testify in her own defense, there are recordings of her assertions that will speak for her. She told officers she was, yes, sticking to this story, she repeats it consistently to her parents but she also filed civil action, still bottomed on this story of Z.F.-G. and last fall handed in the answers to a set of interrogatories presented by Z.F.-G. who also has defamation suit against the prisoner. The nanny fable will come into evidence, absurd or not because the prosecution will introduce it.

KC gave the nanny story to LE before she was charged with murder. We have not yet been told what defence, if any, will be put forward at trial against the current charges. I agree that the nanny story is now dead in the water and her defence team would be mind-bogglingly stupid to even consider using it. They are waiting to see what else the state has to prove their case and will almost certainly challenge the forensic and testimonial evidence.

yes I agree :) so far the only thing we have heard from the defense (kc) is the Nanny story, so that is what I was going on:) and I know the defense doesnt have to prove anything :blowkiss:....they will just try and poke holes at the State...I was just saying IF they still go with the first story and only story we have heard so far....the Zanny the Nanny...then that is what I believe will get her....plus all the other stuff.....Web searchs and duct tape on the mouth and in the hair/with KC finger prints....if they found prints :crazy:

For a felony murder charge, aggravated child abuse has to be proven:

(2) "Aggravated child abuse" occurs when a person:

(a) Commits aggravated battery on a child;

(b) Willfully tortures, maliciously punishes, or willfully and unlawfully cages a child; or

(c) Knowingly or willfully abuses a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

A person who commits aggravated child abuse commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

I think there has to be wilful intent, or reckless disregard for the consequences of the abuse or neglect, for it to be considered aggravated child abuse.

Bold by me...
The duct tape had to be cut out of Caylee's hair, to me that screams duct tape was done with intent

Caylee was found dead with the duct tape still attached to her hair/skull = willfull abuse

reckless disregard for the consequences= death

With all the smoke and mirrors, there would appear to be at least some evidence that would be irrefutable. "Zanny" (in theory) could have had pull-ups, blankets, toy horses, etc. I know none of us (well most of us) don't believe any of this mularkey, but what evidence that we know about could point ONLY to KC.

I'll start with:

The masking tape

Casesy's DNA on duct tape or on ANYTHING in that bag - her fingerprints - anything that is difinitive.

Also sthe fact that no one can produce this invisible nanny, and that she was never in any hospital in Tampa or there was no record of said accident would be helpful.

There's so much they already have - if Zanny had a Ford Focus - all the owners of Ford Focuses records - and I don't think you can own a car without a driver's license - ergo ZFG would be in DAVID

on NG they said the duct tape appears to maybe match from duct tape on her mouth and duct tape on a gas can in the Anhony's home.

...of course it does. Doesn't all duct tape look the same to the eye? :waitasec: I remember hearing this and didn't understand it.

But I'm with everybody else who thinks that fingerprints on the duct tape will do it.

AFTER she was charged with murder 1, "Zanny did it" was still the defense...with a little "you don't know the whole story" thrown in for good measure. Just after Caylee's body was found, and BC came onboard for the A's, he stated the "nanny " - Zanny - did it, BUT not the one that's in the media at this time....it's another Z.

yes I agree :) so far the only thing we have heard from the defense (kc) is the Nanny story, so that is what I was going on:) and I know the defense doesnt have to prove anything :blowkiss:....they will just try and poke holes at the State...I was just saying IF they still go with the first story and only story we have heard so far....the Zanny the Nanny...then that is what I believe will get her....plus all the other stuff.....Web searchs and duct tape on the mouth and in the hair/with KC finger prints....if they found prints :crazy:

:blowkiss: reciprocated from across the pond. :)

But if they do stick up a straw man, they must substantiate it, even though there is no requirement they have another possible perpetrator to point to. There are also excited utterances from Cindy at the time she was learning her "granddaughter was taken" and other witnesses to the nanny fable who come under circumventions to the hearsay rule.

Dear departed Caylee

Rest in Peace dear girl..:blowkiss:

AFTER she was charged on murder 1, "Zanny did it" was still the defense...with a little "you don't know the whole story" thrown in for good luck. Just after Caylee's body was found, and BC came onboard for the A's, he stated the "nanny " - Zanny - did it, BUT not the one that's in the media at this time....it's another Z.

Did JB or any of KC's defence team say that the nanny story was the defence argument to the murder charge? BC is not part of the defence team.

oh....I just noticed...that IT means the pre-meditated part.....when i read it I thought it meant the murder part.....sorry

Pre-meditated part of the murder evidence> the searchs on the web for neck breaking, chloriform, shovel, house hold weapons and 100 episode of One Tree Hill......

All this is true, the Zanny accident [ no proof]
The Zenieda working for Jeff hopkins and referring her to Casey for Caylee [ no proof]
zenieda working for UNIVERSAl { no proof] also Kc said she also had an ID badge...not so...
Defense will have to show a proof of employment at UNIVERSAL for ZFG.Since KC said she had an Id tag like hers????
Also Zenieda's lawyer has to prove when and where ZFG lost her Id she mentioned losing it at UNIVERSAL when she and her kids were there in what?2007?
Forget where i had read or heard that bit of info..
anyway...
puff of smoke..as far as real valid proof goes...:eye::weaklink:

AND....you're exactly correct about the forensics, most legal TH's are saying this case will basically be just that....HL and LK are gonna be the defenses saviors, IF there is anything about the defenses case that can be saved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back