What's missing for Prosecution?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Kiomarie Cruz- the friend that buried pets with ICA I think will testify- the heart shaped sticker sets this up.

I have a question- did they introduce the whitney design that matches the laundry bag at the remains sit? I didn't see or heard about it being brought up in testimony but I did miss the later half of Saturday's coverage.

I think they need to introduce the stain because I think it is possible that the car has been definitely proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think they need to tie in the fact that it could have been chloroform OR duct tape that killed Caylee to remove any doubts about that.

Also, I wonder about cell phone pings but I do think this will be more effective as rebuttal if they think that it can rebuff DA testimony.

Just MOO :)

I think no matter what they were going to close on Wed....and if the witness had to take a later flight to make that happen so be it....Wed is 3 years since the Father's Day at Mt. Dora....poor Caylee's little last day.

Kio-Marie Cruz,hopefully should testify, even if she did sell her story. Let the State diffuse that part, and let her testify about the Pet Cemetery and the heart-shaped stickers....

And I think the State should have rested their case on June16th, not a day sooner, as a tribute to Caylee...

IMO, the things that they haven't presented are being held back for rebuttal. There were many good things that JB has tried very hard to keep out and minimize. I think we will see more things brought in as JB and CM "open the door" to these things.

And as we have all witnessed thus far, Jose has done quite well in opening those darn doors. There were times I was :waitasec: is he working for the State?

:floorlaugh:

Caylee Marie - justice is coming for you sweetie. Hang tight!

MOO

Mel

Even tho I believe Casey is guilty and I could convict her, I think there are alot of loose ends and none of the forensics were a sure thing. I am VERY concerned about their case and them getting a conviction. We are talking about the death penalthy here.

Why did the State leave out the fight that Cindy had on the 15th with Casey as part of their motive in this case?

Why don't they bring on the inmate where Casey confessed she drugged Caylee at times so she could party?

Roy Kronk is an issue and the State is trying to hide him.

Where was the duct tape before and after Caylee's death? No proof. Baez is making a thing about it.

Why weren't the heart stickers from the bedroom?

Why wasn't KC's child hood friend put on and testify about the pet burial ground in that area?

And there is alot more they could put on? Why be so quick with their case? I don't think it looks that great. I hope they are reading here!

Why didn't they put on some weather reports etc about the storm and how it would affect the remains?

Why didn't they have Texas Equsearch on to tell about how they missed the remains when they searched and the weather problems and flooding.

There is so much they missed.

Did Cindy really confront KC about stealing from her grandmother? Was there really a big fight that threatened to turn physically violent?

Did not KioMarie state that she and KC used to bury small pets in the same location that little Caylee was found?

What about her cell records that place her in locations in and near the house when she was supposed to be somewhere else, particularly on June 16, 2008? What about the computer store guy who saw her and Caylee at WalMart that day? JB says the "accident" occurred at 11:30...what time was she and the baby at WM?

Why didn't the state call Mr. Kronk ? He sounded pretty articulate in the interview I saw on GMA or Today. He clearly denied that the remains were in another location when he first came upon them. The only difference was that at first they were partially submerged.

Frankly, I think the biggest troubling deficit in the state's case is the lack of any tangible evidence linking directly to KC. It is almost inconceivable that no trace of a fingerprint remained on the tape, no minute speck of DNA. It's as though the heavens conspired to help her escape detection.

Most of the expert witnesses were somewhat difficult to really understand and all of them were certain in their own uncertainty. Nothing is 100%, nothing is perfect, nothing is absolutely conclusive. A reasonable degree of certainty is the best offered.

For myself, I am convinced that she is guilty. I have been following this case from the beginning so I believe I have learned a ton more about KC than the jurors.
But in their place, based upon the state's case so far, I will be pleasantly surprised if they return with a 1st degree murder conviction. As it is, I'm hoping for a conviction that will put the loathesome, murdering, psychopath away for the rest of her miserable ugly life.

Oh and one last thing.... The State needs to prove where KC's car was at all times so that JB can't say that George ever had it during the period that Caylee died. Put an end to this Wendy M. theory. Tone ought to know whether her car was at his house that night of the 16th.

Also missing with Jesse's testimony is that ICA broke off their engagement because he loved Caylee more than her". Didn't he also say that ICA hated her mother more than she loved Caylee?

I would REALLY like the state to mention... that for 3 years Casey has sat there torturing her family.

With the "knowledge" that her daughter "drowned in the family swimming pool" and she just sat there.

Casey said if they found Zanny they would find Caylee.
Casey said "I know in my heart she's still okay Mom."
Casey said she knew she would be home by her third birthday.
Casey said she knew they would all see her again soon.

According to the defense now, Casey said ALL of that with the "knowledge" that her daughter "ACCIDENTALLY drowned in the family swimming pool."

That needs to be part of the state's closing argument. Whether they mention the defense or not.

Unfortunately there isn't a charge for being a heartless, spiteful b!tch. :banghead:

I'm surprised we have not heard from J Grund and the friend who said her and KC used to bury their pets with stickers in that same spot in the woods.

These are two that I really think should testify.

I would like the state to lay out that they believe Casey chloroformed Caylee to sedate her and then used the duct tape to kill her... however, Casey is not a medical professional so the chloroform may have killed her even without the duct tape. That would open up the possibility of either being the cause of death.

I think that if the trial ended now, I would convict on manslaughter not Murder 1. But I have faith that the lies ICA told, that were conveyed thru JB during his opening statement will bury the defense and the SA will be able to nail the coffin tight thru rebuttal testimony.

The SA did an excellent job in showing ICA for the liar she is and has shown how easily she partied after Caylee's disappearance. They showed circumstantial evidence that indicate that Caylee's body was in the sunfire, and that her body was dumped nearby ICA's home. They also showed a plausible COD in both the chloroform evidence found in the trunk and the duct tape found on her tiny skull.

I would not weigh in the computer searches as premeditation at this point-the defense can bring in a witness that would show the different meanings of a lot of these words that could be found in an Urban Slang Dictionary. The chloroform can also be explained by partying as some college kids may experiment with it and her ex had that ad on his FB or was it myspace page?

I really think the deciding factor for me would be that I do not find the GA coverup story in the defense opening statement as remotely believable. And if JB continues in his current presentation of the defense, then she's toast. I am hoping for LWOP ( her mental illness and the possibility of abuse would probably preclude the DP for me, personally) but I am very hopeful that thru rebuttal testimony, the SA will be able to draw distinct lines from ICA to each piece of evidence to form a complete story not just the pieces of the puzzle that I feel that the jury has seen so far.

Also missing with Jesse's testimony is that ICA broke off their engagement because he loved Caylee more than her". Didn't he also say that ICA hated her mother more than she loved Caylee?

BBM - Grandma Shirley gave LE that pearl.

Also, did the prosecution ever show where Casey got chloroform? Did she have the ingredients needed at her house? Did she buy something somewhere? Did they look for anything? They didn't even tie her to the chloroform that she ever had any or the ingredients to make it in her home.

I think a psyche report is essential to put all these "imaginary" people in their proper place-- they are lies, fiction, she's not delusional. Instead she's cunning, manipulative, mean, and sports several dangerous personality disorders. KC is a killer, not a victim.

Kio-Marie Cruz,hopefully should testify, even if she did sell her story. Let the State diffuse that part, and let her testify about the Pet Cemetery and the heart-shaped stickers....

And I think the State should have rested their case on June16th, not a day sooner, as a tribute to Caylee...

I whole heartedly agree with you on this for the states closing date.
Why give that ammunition to Baez to exploit?

I can hear him now, "This young girl, that had to lie in order to survive in that house of horrors, sits here today, on the one day that she should be allowed to grieve for her precious baby on the 3rd anniversary of her death, and instead, she stands before you fighting for her life".

Man, I can just see him strutting, huffing, puffing and getting all Matlock on us. {notice I won't even go PM ~:maddening:}

George would have administered CPR!
Yes he would have, while he dismissed ICA to call 911. Had anyone performed CPR the ME would have found signs of skeletal trauma to Caylees ribs and sternum but didn't.

I whole heartedly agree with you on this for the states closing date.
Why give that ammunition to Baez to exploit?

I can hear him now, "This young girl, that had to lie in order to survive in that house of horrors, sits here today, on the one day that she should be allowed to grieve for her precious baby on the 3rd anniversary of her death, and instead, she stands before you fighting for her life".

Man, I can just see him strutting, huffing, puffing and getting all Matlock on us. {notice I won't even go PM ~:maddening:}

I believe this is exactly why the State is resting now-- Baez has an uphill battle getting the open wounds of the grandparents to close up on the anniversary of Caylee's demise. Much harder to go against the true victim to protect the killer on those very raw dates. imo

Has anyone from Henkel testified that the tape was a unique type? If so I missed it. That person would have to travel to Orlando.

Thanks for this post. I thought it was so strange that the next witness(es) was not ready or even in town but now it all makes sense

I think no matter what they were going to close on Wed....and if the witness had to take a later flight to make that happen so be it....Wed is 3 years since the Father's Day at Mt. Dora....poor Caylee's little last day.

Even tho I believe Casey is guilty and I could convict her, I think there are alot of loose ends and none of the forensics were a sure thing. I am VERY concerned about their case and them getting a conviction. We are talking about the death penalthy here.

Why did the State leave out the fight that Cindy had on the 15th with Casey as part of their motive in this case?

Why don't they bring on the inmate where Casey confessed she drugged Caylee at times so she could party?

Roy Kronk is an issue and the State is trying to hide him.

Where was the duct tape before and after Caylee's death? No proof. Baez is making a thing about it.

Why weren't the heart stickers from the bedroom?

Why wasn't KC's child hood friend put on and testify about the pet burial ground in that area?

And there is alot more they could put on? Why be so quick with their case? I don't think it looks that great. I hope they are reading here!

Why didn't they put on some weather reports etc about the storm and how it would affect the remains?

Why didn't they have Texas Equsearch on to tell about how they missed the remains when they searched and the weather problems and flooding.

There is so much they missed.

Excellent points! These are vital to the case IMO. Im very surprised. It feels like there are pieces missing for the jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back