When will Casey be Arrested?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When will Casey be arrested on charges for Caylee's death ?

• Tue. Oct. 14th

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Wed. Oct. 15th

Votes: 85 32.9%
  • Thurs. Oct. 16th

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Fri. Oct. 17th

Votes: 37 14.3%
  • Following Week or longer

Votes: 43 16.7%

• Total voters
how death penalty if no body???? all circumstan.?

Caylee's whole body will not make or break this case. They already know that parts of it were left in that trunk and it was not alive.

Caylee's whole body will not make or break this case. They already know that parts of it were left in that trunk and it was not alive.

What "parts" of Caylees' body (besides the hair(s) and stain) were in the trunk? :eek: Due to a family emergency, I haven't been able to read much at all the last couple of days. Can someone tell me what this is?

I wonder about the November hearing and trial. I don't really see how they can hold the trial for neglect without the homicide coming up. They would really have to limit the evidence they presented to the jury - they wouldn't want to disclose the forensics for a mere neglect case if they think they can do a homicide case. My bet is the charge (s) for the disappearance will be before the pre-trial hearing.
Or close to it...there is that loop-hole in the Florida law that they don't want to fall into.

What "parts" of Caylees' body (besides the hair(s) and stain) were in the trunk? :eek: Due to a family emergency, I haven't been able to read much at all the last couple of days. Can someone tell me what this is?
That's it...as far as I know.

User ID and Password even though it's on someone else's computer and timeline.

not necessarily as our whole family shares one log in....and we all use the computer at different times throughout the day! OR, someone who is on the computer could let another use it for awhile??? not conclusive enough?

#####hope all is ok with the family#####

That's it...as far as I know.

Whew..Thanks RR0004! :blowkiss: I didn't know what had happened. I have had my 3 year old granddaughter the last couple of days, cause stepmom was in the hospital and my son was staying there with her. No way will she let me read when she's awake, unless she is sitting on my lap, which she was for a few minutes last night. But when she saw a pic of Caylee in one of the threads and said "that's the little girl that lost her Mommy" and I had to shut it down. I had no idea that she would recognize the pic and it stunned me, didn't know what to say. Perhaps her Mom is following the case, I know her dad and stepmom are not following too closely. (and have no idea HOW closely I do!)

Do you have the link for that video?
--------------

I dont have a link either but it was also written.I read it, I cant get videos on webtv..I am thinking it could have been on one of the pages for Cindys transcript.There were a lot of links listed.Take care.IMO

I'm kind of worried about the case...Who would have thought OJ would be aquitted?

not necessarily as our whole family shares one log in....and we all use the computer at different times throughout the day! OR, someone who is on the computer could let another use it for awhile??? not conclusive enough?

If the searches were done while George and Cindy were at work they'd be eliminated.

I don't know who her source was, but Natisha Lance says whoever did the searches used Casey's username and password:

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, just as you said, Jane, hundreds of pages of new documents released today. One of the highlights, the biggest things were the computer forensics, which indicate, of course, no indication or reference to Zenaida Gonzalez either in photos, IM chats, nothing.

Also on there, as you stated before, there were searches on -- under Casey Anthony`s log-in name for missing children way back in March. Now, this is long before Caylee went missing.

The stain was decomposition that held DNA. The black hair banding is the result of decomposition.

The forensics is the one thing I am sure they will have.

IMO, the hardest thing for the prosecutors to overcome will be die-hard beliefs about "upper middle-class motherhood".

i was told middle class doesn't start until nicely over $100,000 a year. I doubt the A's make that. so it does't even put them in the 'lower middle class'. Much less the Upper portion.

And the daughter.. she doesn't make anything at all...

If I were KC and I were sharing a computer in the same house with family, I highly doubt I would want my family to have access to the kind of messages and pictures that KC had under her name on myspace, facebook or photobucket. They (family) certainly seemed to be in the dark about all that.

I'm kind of worried about the case...Who would have thought OJ would be aquitted?
I don't think the two cases can compare. I am not worried about this case. Casey doesn't have a dream team or any money to pay one.

She has no alibi plus a trunk full of decomp. She has lied herself into a literal corner, has a motive, and LE has the forensics to prove it all. She is going to be arrested after TES comes back to try and find Caylee one last time, imo. I would say another 3 weeks to a month maybe before they go ahead with the case and arrest her.

I found something in an article which describes what the evidence is:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html

The last part of the last sentence just shocks me to the core. They did NOT dig up that yard?

quote: "they believe it was unnecessary to dig there."

OMG, they feel they've done a thorough search but did not actually dig for Caylee? How can they know 1000% that she is still not there?

I don't think the two cases can compare. I am not worried about this case. Casey doesn't have a dream team or any money to pay one.

She has no alibi plus a trunk full of decomp. She has lied herself into a literal corner, has a motive, and LE has the forensics to prove it all. She is going to be arrested after TES comes back to try and find Caylee one last time, imo. I would say another 3 weeks to a month maybe before they go ahead with the case and arrest her.

I agree with everything you've said except one thing. TES is willing to keep coming back until they find Caylee and they would have already been back here if it weren't for the devastation they are trying to overcome right now.

Personally, I think the arrest will take place before another search but as usual, that's only my opinion.

There is a video on wesh that has a long story on this and the evidence that has been collected. LE states that Casey will be arrested for her daughter missing within a 'few weeks'. I think they are waiting for more testing to be finished. It mentioned that testing was taking place last week. It also states that everything is being tested 3 times to make for an iron clad case. Casey is going to be arrested for this. Don't doubt. LE is trying to make themselves an iron clad case. Remember, it is harder without a body. The video also stated they know how caylee was positioned in the trunk and that there were hairs, not just 1 hair', that shows her dead in the trunk. The hair was from a dead child, not a live child. Very interesting video.

Do you have the link for that video?

Here is the link to the video...

Evidence Mounts Against Casey Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/17563422/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads