Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course she is. do you really think any of her DT would really take her in, doubt it. CM's wife would not stand for it and now we know how Dottie really feels about FICA. JB can't take her home. I don't think they would flip the bill to rent her a place to live for the next 6 months or more. CA and GA were probably shopping for new clothes for her in the Bahamas at that shop. That in itself is a little bit of KARMA, we all know how much FICA loved her parents. :floorlaugh:

They were shopping at Senor Frog's.....:floorlaugh: have you ever been to one?
http://senorfrogsmyrtlebeach.net/drinkteamteeshirt.aspx lots of shirts suitable for ICA.

After seeing how much special treatment KC has received, I wouldn't be surprised if they bent the rules for her. Who really knows where she is though?

I was actually in the Bahamas when the verdict came in. Let me tell you.....she is no more popular there than she is in the US.

Unless she is on a small out island....she couldn't remain stealth.

Just curious, but how would Canada know if some one was a felon in the US. It isn't on your US Passport.

I have a friend who in college got a DUI. He now is in his 50's holds a very good position working for the Govt. Has been an professor of engineering at a prestigious University. He and his wife wanted to cruise and part of that cruise was a stop in Canada. He could have been denied entry or exit from the County. When we changed our passport requirements Canada got really strict also. If you have a record it doesn't matter how far back you must get your records, send them to Canada and get a waiver. There is a name for it can't recall what. He is now all set he got that written waiver.

When you are taking a cruise or flying into a foreign country the manifest from passengers is shared with the govt of that country.

After seeing how much special treatment KC has received, I wouldn't be surprised if they bent the rules for her. Who really knows where she is though?

Thinker Belle (a darn cute name) just one question - who is they you consider might bend the rules for her?
Thanks

Actually, I think it's a perfect idea for a Halloween mask! You can't get more of a monster than her! They should've had her baring her teeth though...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

or how about a mask ( you know the pics where she is mugging up. the puckering her lips out,like shes something sexy??) - a mask of her "puckering" her lips out? that would be pretty scarry too, imo! lol that would be perfect for halloween..i hope the proceeds for the mask listed above dont find their way to HER...

My impression of the grief expert is that her forte is as a "speaker" at conventions and the like. While she gave us the example of the mother worrying whether or not her baby was cold in it's grave - and it was a touching story, for me that is the kind of "hook" used in speaking engagements when the attention of your listeners is wandering. A good speaker would have at least three of these examples used at sectors within their presentation, so that no matter what you thought of content, the three hooks are what you would remember.

While I thought the example of the mother was touching, what I remembered about her was the weaving back and forth on the stand and her "expert" references of publishers like "Barnes and Noble". I was not impressed by the fact she used attendance at a course with Elisabeth Kubler-Ross as her credentials. Talking about hanging on to the wings of an eagle!
My impression of the grief expert was that she needed several hundred hours of mental health continuing education and about 80mg/day of Strattera for her ADHD. She might need 30mg of Adderall in addition to the Strattera.

This old nurse's story about going with the grieving mother out into the rainstorm and standing over the grave with umbrellas was very poor nursing judgement. What kind of idiot stands in a thunderstorm with an metal umbrella (think electroshock therapy sans the hospital)? Second, any nursing professor should know that she should FACILITATE ORIENTATION TO REALITY. (The child had sadly passed away. The child was not aware that it was dark and raining outside.) In addition to not orienting that mom to reality, this old nurse was SUPPORTING the mom’s “delusion” (a big mental health no no). What exactly did the grief counselor do the next 500 times that this mom called her to go with her and stand over the grave with an umbrella?

This is a very important rule which should be taught to all nurses in their psych rotation: Never encourage any form of a delusion or irrational thinking. Don’t argue with those who are delusional or irrational, just gently redirect their thoughts back towards reality if possible.

The old nurse should have offered to meet with the grieving mother to LISTEN to the mom talk about how her son was in the dark rainstorm. Then after listening, the nurse should have gently oriented her to reality/gently encouraged her to understand that her son was “free” from his fear of the dark and rainstorms. He wasn’t experiencing fear any longer. He was not there to see the dark or feel the cold rain. The old nurse should have tried to decrease the mom’s anxiety about not being able to continue to protect/comfort her son. Instead, she reinforced this mom's anxiety so that every time it rained, this mom continued to experience anxiety.

I gave this professor an "F". :D

I do find it surprising that no one has defintively determined where Casey is or has been for the past 10 days. I didn't think they would be able to keep her out of sight this long.

I do find it surprising that no one has defintively determined where Casey is or has been for the past 10 days. I didn't think they would be able to keep her out of sight this long.

Yes, isn't it GREAT!!! Not freaking DIME to rub together and no partying. She must be having an absolute BALL.

The longer she hides away the better it is. She has missed her opportunity at millions. She should have done it the very second she got the NG verdict. From inside the jail before the paralyzing shock wore off and the boycotts set in. I was useless for 2 days and kind of flopped around the house with a face like a wet week.

I cant wait until her flunkies realise that she is nothing but an albatross around their necks now and the SET HER FREE. On that very day, I believe her justice will begin.

25K for a great mask of a ghoul. Yep, I think it's totally worth the price. If you would like to dress up as the biggest (*&^%$*&^%$( in the present world then go for it! Wow, sure bet CA is so proud, She must hear, My daughter is a DR., My daughter is a Lawyer, My daughter is a chef, well, CA can say My daughter is a Halloween mask.

I have a friend who in college got a DUI. He now is in his 50's holds a very good position working for the Govt. Has been an professor of engineering at a prestigious University. He and his wife wanted to cruise and part of that cruise was a stop in Canada. He could have been denied entry or exit from the County. When we changed our passport requirements Canada got really strict also. If you have a record it doesn't matter how far back you must get your records, send them to Canada and get a waiver. There is a name for it can't recall what. He is now all set he got that written waiver.

When you are taking a cruise or flying into a foreign country the manifest from passengers is shared with the govt of that country.

BBM: A pardon.

saw the same one and happily turned it around facing the wrong way. Hubby thought I was crazy, but later on my daughter told me he did the same thing later on at the CVS. :floorlaugh:

I told my granddaughter about turning over any magazines she sees. We went to the store together and skimmed the magazines at the checkout. She found The Enquirer down low, so I said "Turn it over!" Being MY granddaughter, she turned over the whole stack, not just the top copy! :great:

My whole issue is that this verdict and penalty was so freaking wrong and unfair that I can't stop believing someone or something is going to come along and make it right. I know all the legal ramifications, etc. but I want it fixed for this child. And I will not give up the hope that maybe, just maybe there will be justice for her. jmo

MCK16, I have the same nagging hope. I think I think the Erroneous Verdict Fairy will appear, quoting a lost law, giving Caylee her due. I really have this feeling that something will happen, in the near future.

I can feel it in my gut.

Baez won't be able to hold Casey down long. She is free, free, free ... she did it and probably thinks she did it all by herself. IMO She thinks she is smarter than the jury, judge and the prosecution. We all watched the hissy fits she would throw when she would get upset with Jose.

But in the meantime if she gets lonesome ... she can invite Juliette and Annabelle over for a swim (if there is a pool where she is staying.) :great:

:cow::cow::cow:

my bold well I must say I'd agree with her there, but that's not really saying much. jmo

Respectfully snipped

I agree with everything you said. But that only applies if the story were true.

I think that lady did a little creative thinking after having a look at a non-grieving, non-agitated KC at trial, and threw that umbrella story out there.

My impression of the grief expert was that she needed several hundred hours of mental health continuing education and about 80mg/day of Strattera for her ADHD. She might need 30mg of Adderall in addition to the Strattera.

This old nurse's story about going with the grieving mother out into the rainstorm and standing over the grave with umbrellas was very poor nursing judgement. What kind of idiot stands in a thunderstorm with an metal umbrella (think electroshock therapy sans the hospital)? Second, any nursing professor should know that she should FACILITATE ORIENTATION TO REALITY. (The child had sadly passed away. The child was not aware that it was dark and raining outside.) In addition to not orienting that mom to reality, this old nurse was SUPPORTING the mom’s “delusion” (a big mental health no no). What exactly did the grief counselor do the next 500 times that this mom called her to go with her and stand over the grave with an umbrella?

This is a very important rule which should be taught to all nurses in their psych rotation: Never encourage any form of a delusion or irrational thinking. Don’t argue with those who are delusional or irrational, just gently redirect their thoughts back towards reality if possible.

The old nurse should have offered to meet with the grieving mother to LISTEN to the mom talk about how her son was in the dark rainstorm. Then after listening, the nurse should have gently oriented her to reality/gently encouraged her to understand that her son was “free” from his fear of the dark and rainstorms. He wasn’t experiencing fear any longer. He was not there to see the dark or feel the cold rain. The old nurse should have tried to decrease the mom’s anxiety about not being able to continue to protect/comfort her son. Instead, she reinforced this mom's anxiety so that every time it rained, this mom continued to experience anxiety.

Thank you. I am not a nurse but I thought that story was just plain nuts...and sorry that LDB used it in her closing. But you know I ckecked this grief couselor's ratings on Rate My Professor..and her students seem to love her. She got incredibly high marks from students.

That's the only way I want to see her too, and that's the only KC news I care about anymore. I've been watching Celebrity Rehab. Amy Fisher (Long Island Lolita) did time for her crime, but then found herself in a fishbowl afterward and has never been accepted. She now drinks herself into blackouts and performs in *advertiser censored* movies. KC may not go down that particular path, but there's no doubt she'll be branded for the rest of her life.

I think though your post points out something very interesting. Amy Fisher had a few years where she was "normal" in that she had a job as a newspaper columnist. Had she stay on that track, her "redemption" might have been believed ect. But she goes back to a life that's pretty tacky. I think, no matter what happens to KC regarding money or fixing her image, she will always go back to her roots, lying, manipulations...and worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc