Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they just flew into Texas and then got a connection to Arizona from there? Didn't I read that somewhere earlier?

Yet another reward for FCA. Treatment at a clinic that most people probably couldn't afford or be approved for on short notice. We hear nonsense about her "safety" when in reality the sea parts for her wherever she goes.

With any luck we'll find out they recommend shock treatment therapy or that George and Cindy will be in an adjoining room.

This is seriously messed up. I'm still waiting for Karma to show up :waiting:

JB must figure he has firm huge money lined up for Casey. AND HIMSELF!!!

Now I am not a lawyer. Or a chemist. But it would make some sense to me that the Doctors here could rule Casey unfit to travel. As in going back to Florida for the probation hearing.

Somebody please tell me I am wrong here!!!!!

Now I am not a lawyer. Or a chemist. But it would make some sense to me that the Doctors here could rule Casey unfit to travel. As in going back to Florida for the probation hearing.

I don't think we can tell you what you want to hear. Sorry

Either that or Todd Macaluso is footing the bill.

I don't think we can tell you what you want to hear. Sorry

RATS!!!

OK, a long stretch here. How about getting JB committed in there with Casey. For his lies. The last one being how afraid he was for her safety from the public......... Habitual lying is a reason why Casey is supposedly in there. So JB should be in the room with her!!!!

Um, she couldn't drive while she is in jail, so what does that have to do with anything?

Stress can cause seizures, so I expect it will be a wait and see on that one.

For those who are interested this is a pretty interesting article. Not sure if it has been posted since I haven't come across it until now.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=7&tc=pg

This guy seems to contradict himself - or am I just misunderstanding him? From the article:

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

“She's smarter than 70 percent of the population,” he said.

Average = smarter than 70%?? Average in my book is 50%...so 70% of the population are UNDER average intelligence according to the Dr.???

I doubt we'll see medical records as to what diagnostic tests were done, but here are the comments made by the Dr who examined her in jail. He states she had 6 seizures while in jail and was taken to hospital after one of them (I believe that was the first weekend she was at Pinellas).
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773?p=3&tc=pg

And this part, too:

Krop, 68, said Anthony's friends noticed a change in her personality beginning in 2007. At about the same time, Anthony began suffering from seizures. Krop said Anthony has had six documented seizures during her jail stay. “She was taken to the hospital for one of those seizures,” he said.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said any medical record of any inmate would be confidential under state and federal law.

“I have no anecdotal knowledge of it, though,” Moore added. “It may or may not be true, but we have no way of corroborating that. I can't produce a record for you if it does exist.”

Krop said Anthony is not on any kind of medication for the seizures, to his knowledge, but said the original medical diagnosis, before Caylee's death, was that they were caused by stress or lack of sleep.

“They could not find any neurological cause,” Krop added.

IIRC, Casey only had ONE documented seizure before these six we are now hearing about while she was in jail. :waitasec: I suppose he meant to say that was when they began, but to me it implied she had several back then...maybe that's my incorrect interpretation...

I have had seizures in the past, starting when I was 13 and the last one was about 15 years ago or so. I was tested twice and no reason could be found AND both doctors told me that with MOST seizures, no reason can be found (unlike epilepsy). However, the ones I had at 13 & in college were due to the stress of trying to be the best in my classes (and not doing so, much to the disappointment of my dad), and the ones in my 30's were also attributed to stress (worked for a CPA for 22 years & dealt with a cheating husband). I can see where Casey was probably under a great deal of stress wondering how her trial was going to turn out. It did look bad for her & I as well as most of us here and in FL - heck, the whole country & some others worldwide - were sure she was going to get SOME kind of guilty verdict.

Sounds to me like Dr. Krop is yet another one converted to the defense's way of seeing things...:banghead:

Her only stumbling block in treatment is going to be the 'truth' - she is not going to admit it to herself never mind any therapist. Game over. Waste ... Huge Waste.

FCA will play therapy just like she did jail, bide her time, behave, move on to the next phase.

Are you serious? We know FCA is not serious ... She does not need therapy ... The LE, OCSO, and SA do -- they lost and she won. She was right to lie and rewarded.

and we all know, that when the going gets rough - she will be yanked outta therapy. Cuz it wuz not the right approach and, uhm, not the right "protocols" to effectively address her disorder - wah! Sell it JB!

I'm glad she will have to go back to Orlando but CM already stated they plan to fight the probation order which isn't surprising.

The legal thread here seems to think that if she served it in jail, she can't be made to serve it again, even if it was a mix-up...

This guy seems to contradict himself - or am I just misunderstanding him? From the article:

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

Average = smarter than 70%?? Average in my book is 50%...so 70% of the population are UNDER average intelligence according to the Dr.???

And this part, too:

IIRC, Casey only had ONE documented seizure before these six we are now hearing about while she was in jail. :waitasec: I suppose he meant to say that was when they began, but to me it implied she had several back then...maybe that's my incorrect interpretation...

I have had seizures in the past, starting when I was 13 and the last one was about 15 years ago or so. I was tested twice and no reason could be found AND both doctors told me that with MOST seizures, no reason can be found (unlike epilepsy). However, the ones I had at 13 & in college were due to the stress of trying to be the best in my classes (and not doing so, much to the disappointment of my dad), and the ones in my 30's & 40's were also attributed to stress (worked for a CPA for 22 years & dealt with a cheating husband). I can see where Casey was probably under a great deal of stress wondering how her trial was going to turn out. It did look bad for her & I as well as most of us here and in FL - heck, the whole country & some others worldwide - were sure she was going to get SOME kind of guilty verdict.

Sounds to me like Dr. Krop is yet another one converted to the defense's way of seeing things...:banghead:

And documented how? Cuz she said so? EEG? Were they videotaped?

And this part, too:

I have had seizures in the past, starting when I was 13 and the last one was about 15 years ago or so. I was tested twice and no reason could be found AND both doctors told me that with MOST seizures, no reason can be found (unlike epilepsy). However, the ones I had at 13 & in college were due to the stress of trying to be the best in my classes (and not doing so, much to the disappointment of my dad), and the ones in my 30's & 40's were also attributed to stress (worked for a CPA for 22 years & a cheating husband). I can see where Casey was probably under a great deal of stress wondering how her trial was going to turn out. It did look bad for her & I as well as most of us here and in FL - heck, the whole country & some others - were sure she was going to get SOME kind of guilty verdict.

I am not going to bold anything - just weigh in

I really, really, really, despise this "seizure disorder" explanation. I've got a family member who suffered a tonic clonic in Target (no lie) several years ago. Difficult treatment. Lot's of nueros (ironically, they are in Houston too) - LOTS of follow up, treatment, breakthrough seizures.
No seizure disorder "possessed her" (thank you Judy Tenuta). Her children and bazillion pets are well, healthy, and better off than most folks.

Nasty is as nasty does.

But let's all get serious about finding the magic bullet that pinpoints what the problem is - cuz, it ain't anything they did wrong...

And documented how? Cuz she said so? EEG? Were they videotaped?

As I undertand it, that one documented seizure was witnessed by JG & he called 911. She was taken to the hospital and checked out, IIRC all of this - it's been a longggggggg 3 years!

I found it funny that the article said her seizures could be caused by stress or lack of sleep. That woman hardly seemed to sleep; she was on her cell talking or texting from first thing in the morning until well into the night (sometimes 3am or 4am)!! So, a big DUH to the lack of sleep argument, IMO. :crazy: :twocents:

What on Earth would seizures have to do with anything anyway? Like the molestation story...I don't see where it explains or excuses anything she has done.

and we all know, that when the going gets rough - she will be yanked outta therapy. Cuz it wuz not the right approach and, uhm, not the right "protocols" to effectively address her disorder - wah! Sell it JB!

ITA....if she gets a GOOD therapist that will see thru her lies & manipulations, JB will say it's "just not working out with this man/woman." Surprise, surprise...more BS!

I had a friend in high school that was put into therapy by her parents for smoking pot. She lied like a rug & convinced the therapist that she was just a norman teenager that "tried it a few times to see what the hoopla was all about" when in fact, she was a full blown user, every day at least 3 times a day. So I can definitely see Casey being able to "fool" a therapist, just as I think she got one over on the good Dr. Krop.

Well, yes and no. The average intelligence in the USA is said to be abut 98-100, so if she has an IQ of 107 she is actually above the average (and apparently a score in that range is above almost 70% of the population despite how close it is to the average).

And this part, too:

Yes, I'm not positive on that one either.

I have had seizures in the past, starting when I was 13 and the last one was about 15 years ago or so. I was tested twice and no reason could be found AND both doctors told me that with MOST seizures, no reason can be found (unlike epilepsy). However, the ones I had at 13 & in college were due to the stress of trying to be the best in my classes (and not doing so, much to the disappointment of my dad), and the ones in my 30's were also attributed to stress (worked for a CPA for 22 years & dealt with a cheating husband). I can see where Casey was probably under a great deal of stress wondering how her trial was going to turn out. It did look bad for her & I as well as most of us here and in FL - heck, the whole country & some others worldwide - were sure she was going to get SOME kind of guilty verdict.

Thanks for sharing this.

Or, he is thinking for himself, professionally, and basing this on the 20 hours of indepth analysis and psychological testing on Casey.

And this part, too:

Red = Average and median are two different things. 107 could be an average IQ but it wouldn't be median (50/50) if it represented a group as large as 70%.

What on Earth would seizures have to do with anything anyway? Like the molestation story...I don't see where it explains or excuses anything she has done.

Maybe they are trying to say she doesn't remember what she did before, during, and after the seizures?

If that's their story, I call BS again. The only time I didn't know what was going on was during a seizure - and I never, ever caused any harm to anyone during one. Don't see how she could - you are unconscious and convulsing, FGS.

PS - Can anyone please tell me what the new acronym for KC means? The one with 5 letters...I can't figure it out, lol. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro