Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows scheduled to depart at 11:17 PDT and return to San Diego as of 5 minutes ago.

Interesting.......(not) (the "not" is not re: your post, just in general about FCA)
My post was from early this morning
- first he was scheduled to leave before midnight, last night - was scheduled but didn't take off -
so now he's leaving.....

Interesting.......(not)
My post was from early this morning
- first he was scheduled to leave before midnight, last night - was scheduled but didn't take off -
so now he's leaving.....

Shows enroute with 15 minutes till arrival in SD

I'm just one person in a sea of watchers who holds up her hand and says - nah - i don't believe this jet setting around stories at all - More like Mr. Malcuso is flying charters to make a few bucks on the side and enjoying the attention he's getting - plus customers - because of the FKC infamy.

I think she's probably holed up in some backwater place in Florida, watching all this stuff unfold and being furious that she isn't "wiped clean" and able to start living her life again but with megabucks in her back pocket instead of somebody else's cheque book.

For me the real question is "where is Baez"? Here's a guy who for a good two and a half years could not be kept away from a camera - he took every opportunity to blah and blah - here there and everywhere. He had something to say about everything. Now? I don't see him celebrating his win - strutting around like Mr. Big!

Sure, supposively he swanned around New York for a couple of days, looking for offers which by all accounts have not appeared. And yes, he was apparently on Babs Walters show - and I'll bet the multitudes emailed her with their thoughts, plus one today show, plus telemondo the other day.

So what exactly is going on here? Has he had death threats? Does he have something serious coming down the pike from the Bar or the JAC? So what's up Jose? It's been more than a month!

C'mon Baez - you can tell us....what's troubling you? Why so quiet? Just let go and tell all. Promise we won't laugh.....:innocent:

YO Jose? :seeya:

I'm just one person in a sea of watchers who holds up her hand and says - nah - i don't believe this jet setting around stories at all - More like Mr. Malcuso is flying charters to make a few bucks on the side and enjoying the attention he's getting - plus customers - because of the FKC infamy.

I think she's probably holed up in some backwater place in Florida, watching all this stuff unfold and being furious that she isn't "wiped clean" and able to start living her life again but with megabucks in her back pocket instead of somebody else's cheque book.

For me the real question is "where is Baez"? Here's a guy who for a good two and a half years could not be kept away from a camera - he took every opportunity to blah and blah - here there and everywhere. He had something to say about everything. Now? I don't see him celebrating his win - strutting around like Mr. Big!

Sure, supposively he swanned around New York for a couple of days, looking for offers which by all accounts have not appeared. And yes, he was apparently on Babs Walters show - and I'll bet the multitudes emailed her with their thoughts, plus one today show, plus telemondo the other day.

So what exactly is going on here? Has he had death threats? Does he have something serious coming down the pike from the Bar or the JAC? So what's up Jose? It's been more than a month!

C'mon Baez - you can tell us....what's troubling you? Why so quiet? Just let go and tell all. Promise we won't laugh.....:innocent:

You're right, his silence is ominous.
IMO he is mightily pizzed because no one is offering $$$ to him or FCA.
I haven't seen him on TV, not that I would watch him, but what did Babawawa have to say to him? Tough questions? I'd love to know what viewer comments they received...

To quote Mark Felt, "Follow the money."
Not trying to be cute. If FCA has her own money, who paid her and what did they pay her for? If she is staying at someone's house for free, who is paying for her food etc? If she is at a rental, who is paying? So I guess it's a process of elimination.
1- Geraldo's vessel - at sea
2- Cheney's Florida beach house - Florida
3- British Virgin Islands / Bahamas
4- Ohio
5- Houston Area - family or Clinic
6- Puerto Rico
7- one of Todd M's properties - California

Her own money?
1- DT all chipped in and gave her money
2- Advance on book deal
3- NBC first in line - advance on interview, oops I mean for photos

So we have : GR, DT, Ohio family, Texas family, Clinic in Houston (we are paying she's indigent), NBC, ABC, Larry F, Book publisher, JB, Anthony's, TM, unknown at this time benefactor boyfriend, GR and JB's production company rumor per Al Taylor

and/or Palm Springs, Palm Desert area...........

~Respectfully Snipped For Comment~

No, you're not just one person in this sea. I don't believe any of this $5M mansion, jet set to Vegas, or any of the rest of these stories being tossed around.

While there's certainly women in this world who have what it takes to be the recipient of this type of lavish attention, Casey Anthony's NOT one of them. At best she's a 6-7 out of 10 in all aspects of the "glamor" department, and would be laughed right off of Las Vegas Blvd if she took her traveling road show to Sin City.

if she is not supporting herself from book/interview advance money - whoever is supporting her is doing so because there is money down the road for them imo so, who has the most to gain? If TM was promised money, he could be supporting her. But JB has the most to gain and has more or less said she is his "property", as in him handling all advance deals for her. I just can't see FCA hiding out in some low profile town in Ohio, no excitement. Los Angeles - Hollywood would be exciting to her.

~Respectfully Snipped For Comment~

No, you're not just one person in this sea. I don't believe any of this $5M mansion, jet set to Vegas, or any of the rest of these stories being tossed around.

While there's certainly women in this world who have what it takes to be the recipient of this type of lavish attention, Casey Anthony's NOT one of them. At best she's a 6-7 out of 10 in all aspects of the "glamor" department, and would be laughed right off of Las Vegas Blvd if she took her traveling road show to Sin City.

I agree, I think they are simply rumors from the defense camp trying to keep her in the news.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's living with her parents right now.

IMO

I agree, I think they are simply rumors from the defense camp trying to keep her in the news.

IMO

Me too. Hiding in plain sight... all the nasty little A's together at last.

If Sin City sends her packing then that is really saying something.

Man, if Flynt sent her packing and withdrew his offer now THAT would say something. Difficult as it would be to say but if he did this, it would be admirable.

Man, if Flynt sent her packing and withdrew his offer now THAT would say something. Difficult as it would be to say but if he did this, it would be admirable.

I would like to hope he would withdraw his offer, but he seems to get a kick out of being a loathsome individual.

I would like to hope he would withdraw his offer, but he seems to get a kick out of being a loathsome individual.

He could probably fit right it with FCA's DT...:floorlaugh: They could have a contest to see who could be the most loathsome

Snipped for space...

So what exactly is going on here? Has he had death threats? Does he have something serious coming down the pike from the Bar or the JAC? So what's up Jose? It's been more than a month

My thoughts exactly. Forget stupid photos of KC sipping Starbucks, I just want to be a fly on the wall watching everything "behind the scenes" (ok, not everything!). Something has to be going on. Maybe KC created marital problems for Baez and he's in the dog-house with his wife. I could see her cutting him off from all things KC. Wouldn't that be rich :floorlaugh: Maybe he talked her into a few exceptions like Barbara Walters.

Or maybe KC and Baez are writing a book and they're busy fighting over which lies to leave in and which lies to leave out.

Or maybe KC is creating some super drama behind the scenes that he's having to manage. Wouldn't surprise me to see her turn on Baez. She had no problem turning on her parents, her only other supporters.

Sure it'll all leak out eventually :)

IMO

Yep, which would explain why they keep leaving town:innocent:

I am thrilled she is no longer lead story and down to a minute or two - the media spotlight needs to dim for all of them ......
Nothing freaks out attention hounds any more or any better ....
Grow bored and they will be begging to tell you some more BS
Its all we have ever gotten - I refuse to pant after them like a hungry dog

I think we should stop caring about where Ms Anthony is or what she is doing. She's a nobody and the only way she has value is through threads like this wondering where she is ... it gives value to photos of her. If we don't care, the photos are worthless.

I heard yesterday that she has been ordered to do her probation so she sould be in Orlando by the end of the month to check in, perhaps looking for a job. This should be interesting.

I hope the fact that people are curious about her pathetic life does not get tranlated into "they're out to get her". I doubt anyone is out to get her, but she is a really disgusting person that murdered her daughter and left her to rot in a swamp, presumably because she was afraid she would get in trouble if her daughter accidentally drowned. Right ... where's that eyeroll when you need it ... mothers typically hide their dead children when there is an accident ... in whose reality ... that of Jose Baez, Mason and Ms Anthony?

Casey's where abouts etc. has become boring. Thank God. MOO. When she has to fulfill her probation like everyone else she will be even more boring

She's nasty ... people want to know where she is so they can keep an eye on her, not because she's some sort of celebrity. Baez and Ms Anthony are delusional if they think they have something interesting to say.

IMO

My thoughts exactly. Forget stupid photos of KC sipping Starbucks, I just want to be a fly on the wall watching everything "behind the scenes" (ok, not everything!). Something has to be going on. Maybe KC created marital problems for Baez and he's in the dog-house with his wife. I could see her cutting him off from all things KC. Wouldn't that be rich :floorlaugh: Maybe he talked her into a few exceptions like Barbara Walters.

Or maybe KC and Baez are writing a book and they're busy fighting over which lies to leave in and which lies to leave out.

Or maybe KC is creating some super drama behind the scenes that he's having to manage. Wouldn't surprise me to see her turn on Baez. She had no problem turning on her parents, her only other supporters.

Sure it'll all leak out eventually :)

Remember that look of total RAGE during the trial? The "You! STOP HIM!" moment?

Yeah, that times a 1000 when she found out about probation. Plus the $$$ that JB no doubt promised her NOT rolling in... I would say he has a little problem on his hands. :) Couldnt happen to a nicer *lawyer*. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman