Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Baez refuse to pay child support for his daughter?

IMO

Yes, that was one of the reasons he was denied admission to the Bar for so long- he didn't pay, despite court orders.... all the while leasing an expensive car.

I don't know about that - look at the two guys in the background on the right - they kind of seem to be glaring at him.

The man standing in the back corner of the photo seems to have something shiny in his hand, perhaps a camera phone. I would not be surprised if another picture of Baez surfaces from this airport.

I saw that picture the day it was posted. I've read comments at that account and some have been deleted. I personally do not think its her based on what is being said. For one, FKC (supposedly) was saying she was not mad when she found out Jose B's wifey was preggo. Didn't everyone confirm, that was not Jose Baez wifey but the other Jose that was on their team? I think it's just some twisted people playing games..
But question for someone that may know, Did FKC or CA ever have a friend named Stephanie?

Yes, Stephanie Kostakis - she called her special K.
I have no idea where I remember that from.... it's just one piece of trivia stuck in my brain.

Thanks for your photo and info...are you still at the airport?

Yep, still here. I fly non-revenue standby, and all the flights were oversold. Hubby has work in the a.m. so he snagged a pilot jumpseat. I'm here having a great time watching out for more FCA defense team members.:fence:

Oh trust me, I wanted to! My husband was with me and said, "Don't even think about it!". He said the d*****bag was not worth it. Plus, JB was with his toddler son.

Good point..I would never harrass someone in front of their kid. Unlike JB.

Strange - the article says, ".......she's been spending time with close friends and therapists." Didn't Baez also say she has no friends?

Yep. He said the ones she did have before all the happened just wanted their 15 minutes of fame and are no longer around. I wonder who he is talking about besides Grund and the two roommates of Tony. I haven't read a word from Tony or Amy.

Strange - the article says, ".......she's been spending time with close friends and therapists." Didn't Baez also say she has no friends?

I believe it was "close friends of ours"...Think it may be mean close friends of the defense team's....

Gosh I wonder who has a relationship with "spiritual advisers...???"

So, how much do you think they, JB & FCA, made off of the staged Ohio photos?

Yep. He said the ones she did have before all the happened just wanted their 15 minutes of fame and are no longer around. I wonder who he is talking about besides Grund and the two roommates of Tony. I haven't read a word from Tony or Amy.

Casey was such a good friend to who?? Jess who she was trying to blame for Calee missing or the two roommates of Tony & Tony whom she lied to from day one! Yes, Casey's friends betrayed her:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Casey's team of lawyers decided to bring her back to Orange County incase she does have to serve probation."

So her attorneys decide where she goes and what she does? Real appropriate. Is that the function of a lawyer?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028720/Casey-Anthony-Florida-concentrating-therapy-says-lawyer-Jose-Baez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
According to JB she is back in Florida. But after JB made the comment "Anthony was staying with 'close friends' of the defense team that 'somewhat are spiritual advisors' and 'people who care and are trying to help her get on with her life AND that it was her in the Ohio Photos. Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run or ran "Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat" in McIntosh, Florida - Tradition: Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hahn and the Order of Interbeing. There are Thich Nhat Hanh communities in Columbus, Ohio in the general area of the Store where photos were taken.

Ohio - Dharmaweb
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Ohio

One of these Buddhist Community Centers is Shambhala Meditation Group of Columbus, 4495 Indianola Avenue, OH and approx 6.03 miles from the Store.

Columbus Karma Thegsum Coling Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Center
231 S. Grubb Street, Columbus, OH - this one is 2.95 miles

Zen Columbus Sangha meets at:
The First Unitarian Universalist Church
93 W. Weisheimer
Columbus, OH - 5.13 miles

The Thich Nhat Hanh communities located in Florida can be found at these two links:
http://www.examiner.com/buddhism-in-orlando/thich-nhat-hanh-communities-florida
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Florida

Jose is so full of it..:sick:..can't imagine why she has no *so called friends* standing by her when she steals from them..tries to throw them under the bus..:pullhair:..and NO ONE has tried to make money off of Caylee more than Casey herself (and Cindy and George of course)..shame on those friends not sticking by her through all that..NOT!!!..And THEN to go on and say how hard Caylee's birthdays have been on her..WHAT?! ..really JB?, the b'days are just horrible..but the night after she killed Caylee (or even by her admission thru JB..that Caylee drowned..<another yeah, right>) she goes on about her merry way, partying like a rockstar..not too hard on her THEN, was it? Must have been all that *ugly coping* GMAB..He just makes me sick ..:yuck:..he lives in the same fantasyland she does..omg, he's infuriating to me!!

He is UTTERLY DELUSIONAL if he thinks that ANYTHING is going to rehab her image. I feel bad for the "spiritual advisers". After spending time with that soul-sucking narcissistic sociopath I bet their "faith" is shaken.

She is a wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever saw one... they best be careful.

I love how Baez is stressing he's going to follow the law. Follow the law, follow the law. I think his definition of follow the law is a little different than ours, however. :rolleyes:

So, he's admitted the Ohio photos are her. Confirms our suspicions they made a deal and she was paid.

I was wodering if I dreamed this. I was flipping through the channels and saw JBs swollen head with a banner saying "Casey Anthony back in Florida". But I flipped on by and fell asleep. I read the article in the news thread about it...I notice his careful wording that she is concentrating on getting therapy...he never says she is IN therapy.

I had to reread that myself..actually it says "close friends of the defence (sp) team". It also sounds to me like they are controlling her every move..."we brought her back to Orange County"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028720/Casey-Anthony-Florida-concentrating-therapy-says-lawyer-Jose-Baez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
According to JB she is back in Florida. But after JB made the comment "Anthony was staying with 'close friends' of the defense team that 'somewhat are spiritual advisors' and 'people who care and are trying to help her get on with her life AND that it was her in the Ohio Photos. Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run or ran "Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat" in McIntosh, Florida - Tradition: Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hahn and the Order of Interbeing. There are Thich Nhat Hanh communities in Columbus, Ohio in the general area of the Store where photos were taken.

Ohio - Dharmaweb
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Ohio

One of these Buddhist Community Centers is Shambhala Meditation Group of Columbus, 4495 Indianola Avenue, OH and approx 6.03 miles from the Store.

Columbus Karma Thegsum Coling Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Center
231 S. Grubb Street, Columbus, OH - this one is 2.95 miles

Zen Columbus Sangha meets at:
The First Unitarian Universalist Church
93 W. Weisheimer
Columbus, OH - 5.13 miles

The Thich Nhat Hanh communities located in Florida can be found at these two links:
http://www.examiner.com/buddhism-in-orlando/thich-nhat-hanh-communities-florida
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Florida

:eek: I wonder if she's shaved her head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024