Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that all the other similarly-charged/convicted players in Florida's probation game are *unimpressed*. That's the first thought I had after reading both pieces. Hmmmmm...

Yeppers. Way to go florida, now even the other ex-cons will be pi$$ed at the inmate cause she is getting special treatment. Wonder if she can get that quarter credit of gym in - in a year.

Just MHO, but I would not want to get fellow probationers and past ones made at me for princess treatment.

This case just keeps getting worse by the minute. Why don't they all just go spit on Caylee grave.............oh, that is right, they can't she wasn't even given that dignity.......instead, they fight to license her name, likeness and dangle her in tacky jewelry. Sick fools, IMHO.

Who bought her a computer? Moms & Pops?? I wonder if she'll show for the deposition. she might say she has finals...and can't make it.

I think it's wise to drop anything Anthony related. Every last one of them..they do nothing for society and are all parasites.

That is how it is for everyone else, but apparently the State of Florida feels Casey deserves special treatment. Plus, a waiver she doesn't have to work! :banghead:

They must not realize that nothing will change, whenever she emerges from her hideaway people are going to be just as disgusted with her- that is her life from here on out...

18d10d7c-c870-6ce6.jpg

I think I may have found her!!!

:floorlaugh:
Omg, thanks for the laugh...I get so sick of hearing about the "special-ness" of your heiness. Honestly, it just never ends..:sick:

And this is the sunshine state????? WOW. So what, she is taking her high school gym class so she can graduate?

Guess cindy can have another graduation party - heck maybe even geraldo can come.

Whatever - thanks jury...........for nothing.

Her being in school from this link - online school, that is. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/24/casey-anthony-reports-for-probation-in-florida/

NOW THIS - what, they are gonna tell us why the mother of the year gets special treatment?
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html

I want to see this waiver because everything else I have read this morning say this is bullcarp. She is required by Florida manadate to complete her GED and the DOC does not have the authority to "give her a waiver" of anything else that was ordered by the Court.

Only a new motion can do that. So I think this is a big piece of hype originating from Baez and it grew legs. If anyone listened to the presser this morning the DOC PR person said she will be required to look for a job and yes, some probationers take online courses. She made no statement to say that one had been substituted for another.

Until I see a Court order signed by HHJP, I'm not buying the Fox story.

I want to see this waiver because everything else I have read this morning say this is bullcarp. She is required by Florida manadate to complete her GED and the DOC does not have the authority to "give her a waiver" of anything else that was ordered by the Court.

Only a new motion can do that. So I think this is a big piece of hype originating from Baez and it grew legs. If anyone listened to the presser this morning the DOC PR person said she will be required to look for a job and yes, some probationers take online courses. She made no statement to say that one had been substituted for another.

Me neither.:maddening:

WFTV reported they heard Casey was staying at an attorneys home in Tallahassee. They showed the reporter going there, but they denied she was there.

WFTV reported they heard Casey was staying at an attorneys home in Tallahassee. They showed the reporter going there, but they denied she was there.

Does anyone on the D team lie in Tallahassee? Or maybe it's a friend of one of the DT? Yikes she will drive whoever it is nuts. MOO MOO MOO as dog gone would say.

Does anyone on the D team lie in Tallahassee? Or maybe it's a friend of one of the DT? Yikes she will drive whoever it is nuts. MOO MOO MOO as dog gone would say.

Don't know, but they sure lie in Orlando... especially in the court room! :floorlaugh: Freudian slip, strawberry? :great:

A co-worker just said, "Why is everyone reporting that KC Anthony reported to probation? Big deal? Who cares? Are we going to see these reports every month??"

If she only knew I was on this board eating up every detail... :blushing:

I think it's another game of JoseB's as well.

I posted this link on the other thread but I'm feeling silly. Where is Casey? Obviously at Delta House with Dorfman:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbVoyMCAvE0"]Double secret probation - YouTube[/ame]

ETA: Haha Vinnie Politan just said Double Secret Probation while I was posting this!

I have believed that casey has been safely tucked away at hopespring drive since the ohio pics. At the same time her parents were "travelling" as well. These people have been all about smoke and mirrors and distraction. Look over here while we are over there doing something completely different. They snuck her back in while the parents were swimming with dolphins and we were trying to figure out what part of ohio the pics were taken. Totally all my opinion. She is probably reading this right now calling her mom over to read it too while talking about how the dr. phil show is gonna help everyone see how much the victim they all are in this. Uggghhhh!!!

Yeppers. Way to go florida, now even the other ex-cons will be pi$$ed at the inmate cause she is getting special treatment. Wonder if she can get that quarter credit of gym in - in a year.

Just MHO, but I would not want to get fellow probationers and past ones made at me for princess treatment.

This case just keeps getting worse by the minute. Why don't they all just go spit on Caylee grave.............oh, that is right, they can't she wasn't even given that dignity.......instead, they fight to license her name, likeness and dangle her in tacky jewelry. Sick fools, IMHO.

BBM - :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have believed that casey has been safely tucked away at hopespring drive since the ohio pics. At the same time her parents were "travelling" as well. These people have been all about smoke and mirrors and distraction. Look over here while we are over there doing something completely different. They snuck her back in while the parents were swimming with dolphins and we were trying to figure out what part of ohio the pics were taken. Totally all my opinion. She is probably reading this right now calling her mom over to read it too while talking about how the dr. phil show is gonna help everyone see how much the victim they all are in this. Uggghhhh!!!

You are so right....when you see GA calling her in jail: "hello gorgeous" and CA swooning when she comes out with her new clothes and hairdo at that trial end, they arent going to let her go, for some sick reason I doubt they will EVER face the truth about what happened to Caylee. Altho all he evidence sure was put right in front of them.
They know dont they, we are ALL just dying to see what drama they scheme up for their next TV "appearance" the All Important yet dysfunctional Anthonys :sick: doing anything for a quick buck even thoit involves their poor Grand daughter who had to die to get them these $$$

Okay, my apologies - I now join the ranks of the sincerely annoyed. MiraclesHappen speaks about Appendix A, which I cannot find anywhere, which she says gives the DOC discretion about working. The question is - why not just say that this morning at the presser? What is all this BS we listened to? :banghead::banghead:

Heck, she probably posts here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member