Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her hide; the less we have to see of her ugly face, the better.

I guess I am just stunned by the number of heartless people in this case. For starters, the family, of course. But what about the attorneys? It's one thing to do your job as a defense attorney, to try to get the best deals for your client, to file motions and appeals as appropriate, etc.

But, it's quite a different thing to knowingly and willfully lie in court, openly disobey the orders of the court, then to file senseless appeals, call judge's orders "stupid," flip off the public and/or media, and party like there is no tomorrow because a murder has been set free! Then, to go on to coddle that murderer, to hide her and protect her from *all the mean people*.

FGS, do any of these people care at all that an innocent 2-year-old was murdered? Do they not care a bit that she may have suffered in pain while trying desperately to breathe with duct tape slapped tightly over her airway? Does it not matter to these so-called professionals--these officers of the court--that an innocent life was with malice snuffed out by their client?

No one objects to a murderer deserving a fair trial. But the abomination that was this trial and the absolute horror that was the jury's verdict just does not compute as any kind of victory. A murderer going free is nothing to celebrate far into the night.

Indeed, the best thing any of the attorneys could have done was walk away from this client after she was released from jail. Their job was done; they owed her nothing more. I personally know an attorney who was so ill over the acquittal of his guilty client that he had to take a leave of absence for several months after the trial. Yet the Anthony entourage continues on in their fight for the rights of a murderer to "be able to live her life and recover from all she has been through."

Foundations are set up under the pretense of doing something in Caylee Marie's memory. What? What is that something? Will they just bring in money forever and ever, with nothing accomplished to show for any of it?

Poor little misunderstood Casey. Yeah, right.

Do your probation, Ms. Offender. Stop making excuses and stop acting like a child. Grow up and own all your evil deeds. There are more important things in life than money....one of them being self-respect. You still don't get it, do you Offender Anthony?

:goodpost:
Not just a good post, but a
GREAT post, krkrjx. Had to repeat it!

It's all about the
$$$$ !!! All about GREED! unfortunately...

some other website (cant for the life of me remember which) was saying casey made big money off those photos and paid off her IRS debt. do you believe that? i sure hope not.

I don't know. On one hand, I'd think that if Baez wanted to sell the photos he'd do it directly and avoid having the middle man take a cut, as he's done in the past. I also don't think he'd devalue the pictures by not admitting at first that they were actually Casey.

On the other hand...If he didn't want anyone to know that he was the one selling the pictures and he wanted to hide the income, he probably would sell through a third party, and if he'd already been paid, what harm was there in not admitting it truly was Casey and therefore revealing her location?

I think it's more about being able to read the hype, and recognize what he is actually saying. So my "translation" is - wherever FCA is - she is staying with two people, who are a "team". One of them will always be there with a cellphone close at hand, to call 911 whenever necessary.....:innocent:

Remember when Baez kept saying how hard the DT was working on her defense, putting in long hours blah blah blah, when in fact all he did was swann around for three years posing, and then came up with a stupid smalshie defense and eight year old could have put together. As they say - it's all in the way you "hold your mouth". When you see Baez, insert the words "Bullcarp walking".

I hope they have to wait 31 days for an answer to their 911 call...

I hope they have to wait 31 days for an answer to their 911 call...

Well, yes, there is that...:innocent:

I can just hear the dispatcher - who? Casey Anthony wants a car out there now? May I put you on hold for a moment while I take care of that? (And goes on her dinner break...)

This case has taught me to believe nothing until I see it in writing from an actual document or an original source. So if someone publishes a document saying this IRS debt had been paid, I will believe it. And if she has paid this debt, the State will know about it, it will come up in the case next week, and the State will demand to know how it got paid, and if FCA can pay that debt, she can pay what she owes in investigative costs also. All IMO of course, but these things are all linked and interdependent these days.

She and the DT can't have one without the other. :innocent:

so I take it that the money debt case for the State was cancelled from August 25th to ??? next week some time?? TIA!!

so I take it that the money debt case for the State was cancelled from August 25th to ??? next week some time?? TIA!!

yep....it was postponed until friday, september 2nd, 10 a.m. EST.

I know this has been discussed already, but I have been thinking more and more with these latest discussions re: where is OffenderCA, her probation, what kind of job she can have, on-line classes, security, is she driving, etc. -- even though she was found NG and is "free" from jail, she is not "free" in any sense of the word. She is literally a prisoner wherever she is, her life is so very limited. She cannot do what she wants, come and go as she pleases, go shopping, a movie, out to eat, visit a friend (she has none), etc. I almost think this would be comparable to her to jail time, and that gives me a small sense of relief at times.

Can you imagine coming out of jail after 3 years, what she may have expected her life to be like (bella vita), and what it is really like? also, I know we have no way of knowing, but do you think she thinks of those last minutes of Caylee's life, what she did to her? or is she convinced that she really did not do anything? I wonder if she is still having nightmares, she should have them every night for the rest of her life.

My :twocents:
IMO, MOO, etc.

I know this has been discussed already, but I have been thinking more and more with these latest discussions re: where is OffenderCA, her probation, what kind of job she can have, on-line classes, security, is she driving, etc. -- even though she was found NG and is "free" from jail, she is not "free" in any sense of the word. She is literally a prisoner wherever she is, her life is so very limited. She cannot do what she wants, come and go as she pleases, go shopping, a movie, out to eat, visit a friend (she has none), etc. I almost think this would be comparable to her to jail time, and that gives me a small sense of relief at times.

Can you imagine coming out of jail after 3 years, what she may have expected her life to be like (bella vita), and what it is really like? also, I know we have no way of knowing, but do you think she thinks of those last minutes of Caylee's life, what she did to her? or is she convinced that she really did not do anything? I wonder if she is still having nightmares, she should have them every night for the rest of her life.

IMO, MOO, etc.

If she is who I think she is - she hasn't given it another thought - I think the nightmares were worrying about what happened if her mother found out or she got caught.

I was also thinking earlier today - so what if FCA actually did apply herself and got a degree in something or another? Obviously not in a year, but what if she kept at it and got one.

Then what? Is Baez thinking this will give her absolution? Even if she does a year of therapy and gets a degree, does Baez think she will ever be granted forgiveness by the general public for the most hated woman in America.

Somehow, I have some very strong doubts, no matter how much time has gone by.

IMO, MOO, etc.
Guess she won't be taking that RV trip to Costa Rica with Robyn and adopting her Irish baby after all, then???

that really burns my.......:banghead: In the TMZ article with JB blah blah blahing, he actually said she has a 24-hour security TEAM, he did not say SYSTEM...:sick: Where is all this MONEY COMING FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts are that she doesn't have a security team. It's Baez, remember???

Consider the source. He wants all the powers that be to believe Casey is in serious danger. And from what I've seen, the powers that be are all falling for it. Even though it is likely nothing more than Baez-speak.

that really burns my.......:banghead: In the TMZ article with JB blah blah blahing, he actually said she has a 24-hour security TEAM, he did not say SYSTEM...:sick: Where is all this MONEY COMING FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my question, too. Police stated that if they have credible death threats, they will respond to them. BUT THEY DON'T! Where does all the money come from? Is JB and team so generous? Is it because they count on the money they will still make on her?

That's my question, too. Police stated that if they have credible death threats, they will respond to them. BUT THEY DON'T! Where does all the money come from? Is JB and team so generous? Is it because they count on the money they will still make on her?

What money are you talking about? Have we seen that she has any money?

The PO who is stuck with her for the next year needs to remember who he/she is dealing with. Have an extra PO there as a witness during the reporting or have a video camera / tape recorder rolling. FCA is clearly one that he/she needs to practice 'CYA' with.

I hadn't even thought of that, but so true! Regardless of gender, too. There are just some people you should never ever allow yourself to be alone with, and FCA is definitely one of those people!

There's a group called Jose Baez' Mole, and a group called *advertiser censored** Jose Baez (with a cartoon of HHJP bopping him on the head with a giant gavel as the profile pic) :innocent:

LOL, I'd seen the mole group before, but when I read your post, I read "mole" as "mole" as in chicken mole/mole sauce :great:

I'm a girl! I know online schooling is hard!! The only point I meant to make is that there is no one "watching her" so it will be really easy for her to cheat or have someone else do her work. By the way, I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. God bless you, I can not imagine losing a child. I don't know how you go on living. You must be a strong woman.

bbm
Oh no worries, it was only my ego that was slightly bruised, not my feelings:)
Thank you for your kind words. As for how I keep on living, sometimes it's strength, other times...its not...I learned early on in the grieving process that it's not possible to simply will yourself to death. I do the best I can, though. :hug:

(eta: I don't mean I do the best I can to will myself to death. I mean I do the best I can to keep on chugging along. LOL, just re-read that and realized how horrid it sounded!)

:grouphug:

FCA will never be able to make it on her own in any sort of situation where she has to be responsible and not babysat. I hope all this coddling and carp ends so she has to try live like a normal human being at some point.

BBM

I've been thinking about that, too. I don't think so.

She supposedly had 500-some odd dollars from her jail account that she took with her, but did that go towards a new phone and calling plan/air time? We saw her with a phone in the pics from Columbus. As far as I'm aware, she didn't make any purchases at Old Navy. I may be wrong, but IMO, I would have thought she'd have come out of there with at least something, after three years of no shopping.

I know I would need money to get a place to stay, to have a 24 hrs security, join online courses. It doesn't come free - not to me, unfortunately :)

I think when people are wondering where she's getting money, it's because she has to have had shelter and food and some new clothes since she got out. Her $500 didn't go that far...like, if people are donating goods and service, like "security team time," air-fares, internet access/computer, alleged tuition and what-not, then that's almost like her getting actual money.

:giggle: Have I mentioned how angry I feel about all this murderous prosperity? :devil:
All of this sends such a wrong message to people who believe in having actual ethics.

I know I would need money to get a place to stay, to have a 24 hrs security, join online courses. It doesn't come free - not to me, unfortunately :)

But here's the question - who says she needs money to have a place to stay? Maybe she is staying for free with a member of the DT or a relative of the DT. Maybe the 24 hour security is someone is always at home with her. And what online courses? All I've seen so far is Baez blowing smoke...

I always look at a statement from Baez and think - okay this is BS, what is he actually saying.....

But here's the question - who says she needs money to have a place to stay? Maybe she is staying for free with a member of the DT or a relative of the DT. Maybe the 24 hour security is someone is always at home with her. And what online courses? All I've seen so far is Baez blowing smoke...

I always look at a statement from Baez and think - okay this is BS, what is he actually saying.....

You are right about Baez but on the other hand why is DT still helping her so much? Their job is done. They're lawyers, not personal managers. I'm sure they don't help their other clients after trial is over. They're not being paid anymore. I think they're helping her because they want to make money on her, not for any other reason. Same with the civil lawyer. Who's paying him?

Normally, I would agree, but I have to say, if Casey gets bamboozled by an online university, I am going to laugh my butt off. Talk about karma taking a big bite out of Casey. Instead of her finding a victim, she'd become a victim of her own medicine. Oh please, let that happen! LOL Because seriously, like she or the DT are going to do their homework first! NOT!

I would laugh too. I have heard mixed things about online universities or for profit colleges. My cousin went to Uni. of Phoenix school and she has always said good things about it, but I remember watching a Frontline episode in which several people were UOP for different reasons. Even schools like ITT have quite a bit of complaints against them.

I think Casey would buy into some schitick some online universities throw. She dated Tony Lazzaro who attended Full Sail University which is sometimes refered to as Fool Sale. She probably believed that Tony was going to instanly land a huge career in the music business and Tony probably believed that too. Full Sail is notorious for being very overpriced and they treat students poorly. They have also lied about being well connected to the entertainment industry. One of the biggest claims that they made was that several film directors lectured at their school, but the lectures were really at UCF and Full Sail students were given a courtesy invitation.

Many brick and mortar schools offer online classes and sometimes you can get a degree completely online via a brick and mortar school. I took a few online courses when I was in college and they sometimes aren't always easy.

I also don't believe Casey is taking online college courses. She doesn't even have a GED. I think she is possibly taking GED courses. I wouldn't be surprised if Cheney was footing the bill. Also if she does go onto college I wonder if Cheney or someone in the DT is willing to foot the bill. Casey may not qualify for FAFSA due to her conviction and also college tuition costs have been going up in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member