Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Thank you all for your thoughts on the circular thing in the neighbors yard. I can't decide where I think the M's would put Heather. I only know that it would be TM or possibly WC,IF she asked for his help after the fact, who made that call. Part of me thinks that TM is so controlling that she'd want Heather placed close by so that she could keep an eye on the area. The other part of me thinks that she'd want Heather far away from them so as to put distance between them and their victim. :fence:

I still say LE needs to check every "honey pot" / septic tank around the M's house.

Have they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is allowed, but there was lots of speculation by locals about that months ago. Haven't heard anymore about it since after the arrests.

How have these people not talked yet!? Where is Heather?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's like when you decide to purchase a new car. Suddenly you see that very model everywhere in the exact color you are planning to buy.

The same sort of thing occurs with a missing & deceased person. Suddenly every body found within 500 miles or so is paid attention to and imagined to be that one missing person, even when no information is available about the remains, because the pinpoint focus of attention considers that one missing individual. Never mind all the other missing and deceased persons in the same radius. There are more than 100 missing persons, maybe even double that, yet every body found, even outside the range of the known travel of the perps, is thought to be Heather.

Columbia is a few hours away from the coast, but anything is possible. I go through there if I go to Myrtle Beach.

It's like when you decide to purchase a new car. Suddenly you see that very model everywhere in the exact color you are planning to buy.

The same sort of thing occurs with a missing & deceased person. Suddenly every body found within 500 miles or so is paid attention to and imagined to be that one missing person, even when no information is available about the remains, because the pinpoint focus of attention considers that one missing individual. Never mind all the other missing and deceased persons in the same radius. There are more than 100 missing persons, maybe even double that, yet every body found, even outside the range of the known travel of the perps, is thought to be Heather.

To be fair...when a person goes missing from SC and then remains are later found in SC, it seems logical to wonder if the two might be related. You're right,there are many,many people missing and the remains could belong to anyone,but Heather is one of the missing.

Not many are wrapped in Mickey Mouse sheets when found. I have read about bones and remains being identified many times, that were very old. The secrecy factor on this, or a lack of info is not normal. They won't rule out Heather or anybody else. They have DNA from her,

Right! I'm surprised they haven't turned on each other yet!
Maybe they have and with this gag order, nobody can say. I hope TM is not so cocky that she feels sure she will get out of this. I think she has bossed her way through life, and is still trying. But it's just my O.

I read a post elsewhere on internet today saying that Heather is hardly spoken of in the area anymore, i.e old news. It is such a bad idea, Imo, to put gag orders on in cases when victim has not been located. People forget, even when so highly emotional and involved initially, maybe not forget completely, but it is just accepted as a fact. Not sure how a gag order is helping this case, or how lifting it could hurt it...but it does seem that her case has dropped off the radar. I guess the one-year point may bring some vigils, etc...anyway. Jmo

The gag order has certainly caused a lot less attention and action in actually finding Heather. No more active searches, no more tip tents, no more media. I even noticed a roadside banner of Heather that was tattered and faded — much like the community's current sentiment. IMO, it seems as though Heather's family has even given up on any new search efforts, flyer distribution, and keeping her in the media's eye. I realize they are exhausted and have hit a wall. The media doesn't want to re-hash this case unless something new has developed. And, the vigils are ineffective for finding Heather IMOO.

In some ways, I feel the gag order has lifted a lot of the responsibility and burden off of the local LE as well. I realize they are busy but, how much time do they actually spend now on finding Heather? Probably next to none, IMO. At the very least, LE could put some pressure on Volusia County to identify the remains found back in March!

I said a long time ago that a PI should have been called in. Has this ever happened? :banghead:

I read a post elsewhere on internet today saying that Heather is hardly spoken of in the area anymore, i.e old news. It is such a bad idea, Imo, to put gag orders on in cases when victim has not been located. People forget, even when so highly emotional and involved initially, maybe not forget completely, but it is just accepted as a fact. Not sure how a gag order is helping this case, or how lifting it could hurt it...but it does seem that her case has dropped off the radar. I guess the one-year point may bring some vigils, etc...anyway. Jmo

They haven't forgotten on FB. There are many,many pages of lunatics fighting with each other all day every day. Never seen anything like this.

Where should they look and what guidance do they have? It's a big state and possibly out of state. Just go out randomly?

Random searches probably would be pointless, Imo. I don't have any good suggestions, really. Just feel bad about the situation. In a way, not finding her helps them, in a way, in showing she must be dead, as it is likely too late to determine cause or manner of death, or find any evidence. Imo, no Heather two years from now or whenever trial gets going is more proof of death that helps prove their case. I don't know. I am sure they wish she was found, though. Jmo

Sorry to state the obvious, really just thinking out loud here, but I just don't think Tammy or Sydney are so smart that they could have come up with some fool-proof way to get rid of a body. This is what really baffles me. Really, those two fools? Ok, so perhaps Tammy isn't a fool but she has displayed irrational thinking/behavior that was obviously emotional rather than logical. They did some really stupid stuff and left lots of evidence - the sending of cell phone pics, Tammy's FB rant. So how the heck are they getting away with this part of it? Perhaps some massive amount of luck is playing into it.

Septic tanks? How would that be done?

Sorry to state the obvious, really just thinking out loud here, but I just don't think Tammy or Sydney are so smart that they could have come up with some fool-proof way to get rid of a body. This is what really baffles me. Really, those two fools? Ok, so perhaps Tammy isn't a fool but she has displayed irrational thinking/behavior that was obviously emotional rather than logical. They did some really stupid stuff and left lots of evidence - the sending of cell phone pics, Tammy's FB rant. So how the heck are they getting away with this part of it? Perhaps some massive amount of luck is playing into it.

Or some help from another person....

MOO!!

BBM Some of the septic systems there have above ground openings large enough for a body to fit into.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back