Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
I get why a lot of people say that...but he is being charged with her murder just like Tammy.

I don't understand. How does that tell us anything about the relationship? If anything, I would suggest he had impenetrable guilt about his love for HE. Which maybe made him more perceptible to the plan to get rid of her.

And I do believe they were tailing her that night. The timing of the phone calls makes me believe this.

I don't understand what happened that night at PTL and to be honest, I hope I never do.

RIP beautiful Heather.

This whole thread is based on an opinion, asking for theories (and the highest number in the poll is "I don't know"). Where is Heather? None of us know, clearly, or it wouldn't be a missing person case. I enjoy reading people's ideas.

Where is Heather?

I get why a lot of people say that...but he is being charged with her murder just like Tammy.

If you base the relationship on anything that Heather was feeling then you can only use her social media because the rest is simply heresy. Her posts described lust not love.

As far as why the relationship bothered Tammy so much - Heather was both young and beautiful, something that Tammy could only fantasize about.

"cared" for and "liked" are pretty much out there already by the solicitor and as a excuse for SM by his lawyer. wanting to leave his wife for Heather has been stated by Heather's roommate, whether true or not. as per Heather's coworkers both Heather and SM were courting each other, so there was obvious some physical attraction felt by both parties. love, based on what little info we have would not be, in my humble opinion, the greatest of leaps.

maybe love is too lofty of a word to use, how about replacing it with attracted to one another, had feelings for, etc...

Sorry, quoted the wrong post in my post above. This is the one I meant to quote.

If you base the relationship on anything that Heather was feeling then you can only use her social media because the rest is simply heresy. Her posts described lust not love.

As far as why the relationship bothered Tammy so much - Heather was both young and beautiful, something that Tammy could only fantasize about.

BBM

i agree with the bolded statement

but, something still keeps nagging at me and that is: What would make Heather leave her home to meet SM?

in some articles written by journalist they keep quoting the roommate as saying SM told Heather he was "leaving" his wife to be with Heather. originally, i believe it was stated that BW told police that SM "left" his wife and wanted to be with Heather.

"The report also said the victim previously had a relationship with the man, and that he said he left his wife and wanted to be with the victim."

see here: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

i know i cannot post a link to a controversial site (and mods you can snip this) but, it looks like they have a report that is not totally blacked out and that is where LE writes that BW said SM or whatever "entity" he is told Heather he "left" his wife and wanted to be with Heather

now, i don't know if it changes anything "leaving" or "left"...but who knows...

whatever was said made Heather think again and call SM on his cell and meet him at PTL

BBM

but, something still keeps nagging at me and that is: What would make Heather leave her home to meet SM?

in some articles written by journalist they keep quoting the roommate as saying SM told Heather he was "leaving" his wife to be with Heather. originally, i believe it was stated that BW told police that SM "left" his wife and wanted to be with Heather.

"The report also said the victim previously had a relationship with the man, and that he said he left his wife and wanted to be with the victim."

see here: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

i know i cannot post a link to a controversial site (and mods you can snip this) but, it looks like they have a report that is not totally blacked out and that is where LE writes that BW said SM or whatever "entity" he is told Heather he "left" his wife and wanted to be with Heather

whatever was said made Heather think again and call SM on his cell and meet him at PTL

This is my prevailing question. I don't think the language of leaving vs left matters. But I think Heather calling the cell, then rushing to PTL on the coattails of that second conversation, is odd to say the least.

BBM

You're right. Her actions do speak to her having more than just sexual feelings for him. I do think there would be a difference in leaving his wife versus left his wife. I don't think Heather would have left that morning based on him saying he was going to leave. I don't think she'd be to willing to wait that out, especially with the harassment from Tammy that she'd endured. But if he had already left his wife and Heather did have deeper feelings for him, that would have probably been motivation for her to meet him.

The whole thing makes no sense to me though, if Heather did receive texts of the Moorers engaging in sex acts of any kind. Personally I would find them both disgusting and would want nothing more to do with him.

<Mod Snip>

Perhaps it makes no sense because the way someone else, someone 20 yrs old, chose to handle things in her life is not necessarily how we would do it (and certainly not having grown and matured, as most following cases here have done).

None of us knew Heather, none of us knew Heather's habits, thoughts, feelings, behaviors or what she might or might not do. Our only glimpse is through some of her writings and what others may have shared along the way. So far that's it.

We know Heather did, in fact, go to PTL. And the proof of that is through the GPS of her cell phone. And she did meet up with danger that night, apparently in the form of TM and SM (still allegedly since they are not proven guilty in a court of law). Whether any of her decisions makes sense or not, in light of what ever else was happening to her through messages coming from TM or SM, that's what apparently happened, and it didn't stop her from going to PTL.

<Mod Snip>

Perhaps it makes no sense because the way someone else, someone 20 yrs old, chose to handle things in her life is not necessarily how we would do it (and certainly not having grown and matured, as most following cases here have done).

None of us knew Heather, none of us knew Heather's habits, thoughts, feelings, behaviors or what she might or might not do. Our only glimpse is through some of her writings and what others may have shared along the way. So far that's it.

We know Heather did, in fact, go to PTL. And the proof of that is through the GPS of her cell phone. And she did meet up with danger that night, apparently in the form of TM and SM (still allegedly since they are not proven guilty in a court of law). Whether any of her decisions makes sense or not, in light of what ever else was happening to her through messages coming from TM or SM, that's what apparently happened, and it didn't stop her from going to PTL.

<Mod Snip> I view this case in this way:

We know SM and Heather had a relationship of some kind. We know TM texted and posted a number of hostile and vile messages about and to Heather at different times. We know phone records and surveillance cameras indicate pay phones and cell phones were contacting one another and vehicles were driving toward and from and around multiple areas, including PTL, during a relatively short period of time on 12/17-12/18. We know at least one truck was seen traveling at a higher rate of speed from the direction of PTL, shortly after it was viewed driving toward it. We know Heather's car was left sitting at the boat landing and was locked. We know LE found what they characterized as circumstantial "stuff" at the Moorer property, in addition to other circumstantial "stuff" they already found. We know Heather has not re-appeared since 12/18 when she was last seen, after having contact with at least one Moorer. And we know at least one person was dishonest about his whereabouts and timeline on 12/18.

There are other known facts we can include, such as TM/SM had car sex, they left meat on their counter, some potatoes rotted, they had guns, Heather ate at McDonald's before a date, etc., but none of that, or anything else in the existing publicly known fact file, gets us any closer to discovering where Heather is.

<Mod Snip>

This particular thread is about where Heather is now. It makes sense to me that her decisions the morning she disappeared have a relationship to subsequent activities at PTL and her current location. Those decisions are therefore of interest to people following her case who are simply advancing their ideas and questions based on some limited information and member vantage points.

The police have built an entire case on circumstances and speculation about how other people were thinking and behaving.

I would submit that the pressure on them to not "project" is far greater than on WS members who wonder how a call from a pay phone resulted in a murder. JMO

Where is Heather now? I personally think that depends on why she was killed in the first place, how she was killed, and how much it mattered to her killer(s) that no one else have insight into that ugly crime. So to me, that poses the question of what was said to her to motivate her to leave her home and travel to a remote and dark boat landing. Because it must have been pretty important to get her to that landing. Unless we buy that it was an innocent reunion discovered by Tammy, who then flipped out and committed murder. But I don't buy that.

Please don't personalize posts, discuss the post, not how others should or should not post. Discussing moderation is not allowed on the threads. If you feel a post is against TOS then alert, a Mod will check the post and decide if its ok.

Thank you

Ima

Just wanted to pop in here and say....

For all I know - SM was simply doing what his attorney told him to do. He could've (for all I know) been paying attention to see what they KNOW and what they might HAVE WRONG in regards to the details they presented. Only time will tell. He may be an AMAZING actor (he has supposedly done some acting, right?)

I just want them to FIND HEATHER. The Elvis family - my God - they're good people. They've lost their daughter and are going through living hell dealing with that alone. Add in the people who feel the need to try and add more misery! The EVIDENCE gathered by LE lead to the arrest of the Moorers - NOT to anyone in the Elvis family. I, personally, cannot imagine the heaviness they carry with their precious daughter still MISSING. It breaks my heart to see them have to deal with all this vile trash being thrown at them - seemingly because people just feel the need to be ugly.

I think this brings up a good point. I'm always interested in how the perp(s) perceive the presentation of evidence and what they shudder to discover is known, or are relieved to discover isn't known.

I'm sure the attys have instructed their clients to not react to anything presented, but I hope the hearing was sufficiently nerve-wracking for both M's.

However, I would think they're thrilled to know LE has no clue where Heather is and thinks she may never be found. I would think that's what keeps both attys from allowing their client to reveal anything on a plea, at least so far. No body and no information on a possible method or location of disposal is ultimately a gift to the defense.

<Snipped>
Where is Heather now? I personally think that depends on why she was killed in the first place, how she was killed, and how much it mattered to her killer(s) that no one else have insight into that ugly crime. So to me, that poses the question of what was said to her to motivate her to leave her home and travel to a remote and dark boat landing. Because it must have been pretty important to get her to that landing. Unless we buy that it was an innocent reunion discovered by Tammy, who then flipped out and committed murder. But I don't buy that.

I think it was a planned crime, part of a "redemption plan" created by TM for SM to complete. We already know about him willfully fulfilling the requirement that he be handcuffed to the bed. I also think that a quick and clean disposal plan was made and in my opinion it involved the river. It was too convenient to meet at a landing that had easy access to the river. Also the sudden "cessation" of her cell phone to me means only one thing, that it was submerged in water. JMO

He is and I think it's legal leverage. Just like the IE and OJ charges to arrest them and search their home before they could be charged with kidnapping and murder. Obviously, they believe one or both of them are involved. The only way to have leverage against a married couple who aren't required to testify against one another is to arrest and, charge them both and hope one throws the other under a bus and takes a plea. Even if only one planned it or carried it out, the other obviously knows they did and hasn't informed police...yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just a little thought I had today. Idk about Heather's car... But I know that if I unlock mine with the remote and then don't open the door within a minute, it will lock its-self again. So if she had been out of her car, went to unlock it and then been interrupted... It's possible it may have locked its-self. Again, just a minute detail/possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is and I think it's legal leverage. Just like the IE and OJ charges to arrest them and search their home before they could be charged with kidnapping and murder. Obviously, they believe one or both of them are involved. The only way to have leverage against a married couple who aren't required to testify against one another is to arrest and, charge them both and hope one throws the other under a bus and takes a plea. Even if only one planned it or carried it out, the other obviously knows they did and hasn't informed police...yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well, I don't believe that's the case.

I think the relationship between HE and SM was much more than sex and excitement. I think that is why it dug so deep into TM.

I think the relationship existed because ...Heather is young...pretty and sexy ! Nothing more...

I think the relationship existed because ...Heather is young...pretty and sexy ! Nothing more...

I think it existed because he is a weak man and he was looking for everything TM is NOT.
OT but just saw on FB that my niece (who lives near Myrtle Beach) just got off a Disney Cruise with hubby and young daughter. I cringed into a knot! :facepalm:

It's been 4 months today that Heather has been missing.

I'm saying a prayer for the Elvis family.

I'm very surprised that she hasn't been found. I'd never have thought that these two were smart enough to dispose of a body so well that it can't be found.

I'm very surprised that she hasn't been found. I'd never have thought that these two were smart enough to dispose of a body so well that it can't be found.

That's why I think they burned the body....nothing but ashes. :(
No disrespect to the family intended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow