Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LA returned to work? He was an account rep for a bus and limo company, setting up rides for concerts, football games etc.

Mark Klass set up an buisiness after his tragedy, helping to find little lost ones. He is as legitimate as TES. The way the A's jumped at this bandwagon to start, Lee may be working on that.

Either that or he is still fighting his Iron man dolls. Holding one in each hand, hollering and growling and smashing them together.

I would like to think he has returned to work.

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any new thoughts as to where is LA

Oh Lee ....
Casey had smoked sausage and rice for dinner.
What did you have?
Did you dine in or out tonight???

No, that wasn't Lee's girlfriend. That was Casey's girlfriend, Christine. For some reason a lot of people think it was Lee's girlfriend. Lee's girlfriend's name begins with an "M" but I can't recall it at the moment.

kc g/f was christina...lee's g/f name is mallory

I don't believe Lee is involved in what KC has done to any great degree. I think he knows in his heart what she has done and is taking time to deal with that in his heart. I remember the jailhouse calls.."I'm not going around in circles with you, like your doing to everyone else and what you have been doing to mom for three weeks..." He may have followed some of the families lead but maybe now he just needs space...who knows? I sure would. He loved his neice and his sister. He is in pain too.

Just curious as to why people think LA is involved in little Caylee's disappearance rather than someone who was known to have seen her during the time and weeks of Caylee's disappearance (i.e., one of her many boyfriends)? I also lean a bit to the theory of someone "helping" her as she could not seem to do much in her life for herself. I'm just curious why some people are jumping on LA?

I don't believe Lee is involved in what KC has done to any great degree. I think he knows in his heart what she has done and is taking time to deal with that in his heart. I remember the jailhouse calls.."I'm not going around in circles with you, like your doing to everyone else and what you have been doing to mom for three weeks..." He may have followed some of the families lead but maybe now he just needs space...who knows? I sure would. He loved his neice and his sister. He is in pain too.

I think the same thing, maybe he knows caylee is passed on and he is in too much pain to deal with all of this...I know I would be...and maybe after that body farm evidence came out and all that is where he probably knew the truth. I truly feel bad for lee...may he eventually have some peace in his life...
:sunshine:

OK - Just wanted to confirm. No reports of sightings of Lee? Perhaps he is traveling for work.

Casey has always been so adamant that she doesn't know WHERE Caylee is. I always felt this to be true and made me suspicious of her disposal. Either dumpster with subsequent moving, someone helped/did it for her, or she left her to the gators.

This is getting interesting. Can't wait for NG tonight.

In the beginning I assumed that the only reason CA and GA have supported KC is b/c they are protecting LA. Although, if he had helped her-you would think that they could have come up w/ a better story-2 heads are better than 1. If LA's girlfriend is pregant-she should fly far far away. After losing Caylee, CA is going to want to own that child.

Just curious as to why people think LA is involved in little Caylee's disappearance rather than someone who was known to have seen her during the time and weeks of Caylee's disappearance (i.e., one of her many boyfriends)? I also lean a bit to the theory of someone "helping" her as she could not seem to do much in her life for herself. I'm just curious why some people are jumping on LA?

I can only speak for myself as to why i think LA may be involved and when i say involved i dont mean he may have actually did something to caylee to cause he death.
The first thing that got me swaying in this direction is him refusing to take a lie dector test and then what pushed me totally in that direcetion is him refusing to give a DNA sample and they, the prosecution had to file in court to get it.

So i think either casey told him what really happened or and this has bothered me also once i learned how long he was gone the first night casey was home when cindy found her and he went to tony's to pick up her belongings he was gone a long time, so he may have went and moved the body to hide it better, which there could have been DNA transfer i.e. hair and that would explain why he may have not wanted to give his DNA which adds in my other theory that casey told him the truth. Now i have no proof of any of this. This is just purely my thoughts.

Think about it. In the beginning, in Cindy's 9-1-1 calls, she knew Casey did something, Georges interview with the cops was pretty damning as well. His statements sounded like he thought Casey did something, and Lee in the beginning also sounded like he believed Casey did something, both with his interview with the detectives and also on the jail call where he put his foot down with her. Surprisingly, they ALL 3 have changed their tunes..180 degrees. Casey is innocent and Caylee is alive according to all of them now. So it only makes sense to jump on Lee also...they are all 3 suspect in covering up this crime. He also knows she is dead, just like Cindy and George. The only shred of hope they have left is that Caylee's body is never found, making it alot harder to prosecute Casey for murder. I hope to god that the police have been secretly tracking the whereabouts from day 1, minute by minute, of all 3 of them. I fear that Casey may have mapped out the location of the body so one of them could retrieve it and move it to a location that Tim Miller wouldn't search and find her. I could see Lee or George doing this, awful as it would be, as a last ditch desperate attempt to save Casey from life behind bars or the death penalty, if it hasn't already been done.

When Casey called home that first time from jail she said she knew Lee was there because she saw mallory's car on TV. So is that Mustang mallory's car? If it is and if they did break up.. maybe he is there at the house and we just don't know it because what we thought was his car isn't there.

Just a thought..

I can only speak for myself as to why i think LA may be involved and when i say involved i dont mean he may have actually did something to caylee to cause he death.
The first thing that got me swaying in this direction is him refusing to take a lie dector test and then what pushed me totally in that direcetion is him refusing to give a DNA sample and they, the prosecution had to file in court to get it.

So i think either casey told him what really happened or and this has bothered me also once i learned how long he was gone the first night casey was home when cindy found her and he went to tony's to pick up her belongings he was gone a long time, so he may have went and moved the body to hide it better, which there could have been DNA transfer i.e. hair and that would explain why he may have not wanted to give his DNA which adds in my other theory that casey told him the truth. Now i have no proof of any of this. This is just purely my thoughts.

OMG
I had not even thought of that, but you are right, Lee was MIA for a few hours, wasnt he, that first night?
This theory of yours makes more sense than 95% of the theories, which is saying a LOT. I think we may find out in a few months that you are exactly right!

Has LA returned to work? He was an account rep for a bus and limo company, setting up rides for concerts, football games etc.

Mark Klass set up an buisiness after his tragedy, helping to find little lost ones. He is as legitimate as TES. The way the A's jumped at this bandwagon to start, Lee may be working on that.

Either that or he is still fighting his Iron man dolls. Holding one in each hand, hollering and growling and smashing them together.

I would like to think he has returned to work.

I hope he has returned to work too; he needs to resume some sort of normalcy in his life. That doesn't mean that he isn't searching for Caylee or that he loves her any less.

I did LOL though at the fighting Iron Man dolls. :crazy:

I completely agree with your post. I too think he knows that Caylee won't be running through the door anytime soon and he is having to deal with his feelings. He may be a private person and deals with his pain differently. I'm sure he is in pain over this whole mess, who wouldn't be? (I'm talking about normal people.)

KC is blind and heartless if she doesn't see the torture, the pure hell, she is putting her family through. :furious:

When Casey called home that first time from jail she said she knew Lee was there because she saw mallory's car on TV. So is that Mustang mallory's car? If it is and if they did break up.. maybe he is there at the house and we just don't know it because what we thought was his car isn't there.

Just a thought..

Hadn't thought about the car maybe belonging to Mallory. hmm, Good Point!

I think Lee may have something to hide in all this but not involvement with her disappearance. Something about the phone call to with Casey while in jail and his demeanor during that make me think otherwise. Also, he was very curious (as was Christine, her friend) as to why she wanted TL's phone number so bad in that first call home. It seemed they may have suspected TL of something then. I think he is only guilty of trying to cover for his sister with the stories of "Caylee is missing, Casey wouldn't harm her" etc. He may have lied by omission if he didn't tell LE that she went to his house after the big fight on the 15th of June (if she did). Or, he might have been the one who caused the bsod on her laptop while trying to erase stuff.

I do think she had help and that it was one of her boyfriends, a particular one, in my opinion.

Think about it. In the beginning, in Cindy's 9-1-1 calls, she knew Casey did something, Georges interview with the cops was pretty damning as well. His statements sounded like he thought Casey did something, and Lee in the beginning also sounded like he believed Casey did something, both with his interview with the detectives and also on the jail call where he put his foot down with her. Surprisingly, they ALL 3 have changed their tunes..180 degrees. Casey is innocent and Caylee is alive according to all of them now. So it only makes sense to jump on Lee also...they are all 3 suspect in covering up this crime. He also knows she is dead, just like Cindy and George. The only shred of hope they have left is that Caylee's body is never found, making it alot harder to prosecute Casey for murder. I hope to god that the police have been secretly tracking the whereabouts from day 1, minute by minute, of all 3 of them. I fear that Casey may have mapped out the location of the body so one of them could retrieve it and move it to a location that Tim Miller wouldn't search and find her. I could see Lee or George doing this, awful as it would be, as a last ditch desperate attempt to save Casey from life behind bars or the death penalty, if it hasn't already been done.

This makes perfect sense. I could very easily see them all engaged in this type of collusion. They could also move the body back to a place that TM already cleared, knowing he would not be searching there again. I would put nothing past these people.

I think Lee may have something to hide in all this but not involvement with her disappearance. Something about the phone call to with Casey while in jail and his demeanor during that make me think otherwise. Also, he was very curious (as was Christine, her friend) as to why she wanted TL's phone number so bad in that first call home. It seemed they may have suspected TL of something then. I think he is only guilty of trying to cover for his sister with the stories of "Caylee is missing, Casey wouldn't harm her" etc. He may have lied by omission if he didn't tell LE that she went to his house after the big fight on the 15th of June (if she did). Or, he might have been the one who caused the bsod on her laptop while trying to erase stuff.

I do think she had help and that it was one of her boyfriends, a particular one, in my opinion.

:waitasec:If that is the case why would he have such a problem giving his DNA or taking a lie detector test:waitasec: There is just a lot of inconsistances, too many. I honestly think he knows something or that he does know where Caylee is, don't forget Casey has been home for a little bit and Lee has been to the house a few times since she was last bailed out and then just suddenly stop coming over.

I've seen elsewhere on the internet that LA works out of town frequently. Okay, that splains it. And we aren't the only ones who are wondering if he is even driving that Mustang anymore. That would splain more.

I still am curious as to where he is! I really did think he would have been seen with Casey at some point on the day she was charged with Murder One!

Yeah, but even if he's out of town people know that face. Surely someone would've jumped online to say they'd seen him?
Where are you Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member