Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. Poor protester. They should have taken the lie detector test if they wanted to clear their name
If they had nothing to hide, they should have been begging to take one. That's what innocent people who have nothing to hide do. Look at John Walsh. Look at Marc Klaas. They both demanded lie detector tests.

Then,
look at Scott Peterson

The results are not admissable. It's just a tool for the direction in which LE should think of pursuing. So what's to be afraid of? What secret is being hidden in that family?

You got that right Lovejac..they make the Adams family look like normal next door neighbors. And boy I would hate to come up against their tempers..they all seem to have very short fuses and are prone to physical contact with whom they perceive to be the enemy.
I have added a sligh tmodification to the statement (in red)

Easily.

But there goes JB's brilliant defense. Also his office, per damages. Don't mess around, JB and fling stuff like you are Dershowitz or F Lee Bailey or even Johnny Cochran. They sometimes had something. And JB, you don't have chit. So don't be flinging at the state without cause (ABA code), because Lawson is now calling you on it andf maybe state ABA.

Christ. When the major cake is baked, iced, and set out (KC), JB is going to take it for a long time.

(JB can't even honor his lawyer credentials per required continuing lawyer ed courses: ethics and death penalty among the leading course titles of things he just blew off.)

Would I want him as a lawyer? Yes, I can trick him.

Would you want him to defend you against DP? No, he's a jerk and a friggig idiot.
I agree. In thinking about him, I also wonder WHY, a mere 3 years out of law school he opens his own practice. Did he have no offers to join another firm. How many lawyers go from law school to their own private practice. They usually get some experience first.

I just saw the tape where LA told Casey that if he felt she wasn't trying to help or be truthful then he would be through messing with her. (Not a quote but the general gist) Maybe he now knows and has given up on her.

I reckon she learned him

I think Lee got tired of Casey's lies and walked away from the whole mess. At one point he was her taxi, and Casey Sitting for days. Then poof.....he's gone. I cannot see him tolerating her long drawn out stories full of BS lies. He was on to her from the minute she opened her mouth, and he cut her no slack when asking questions about where Caylee was. His questions were direct and strait to the point. Lee's probably working full time and staying away from the media and the BS at his parents house. He probably has a car payment and bills to pay, and with this economy he has to work to survive. I bet Cindy goes back to work soon too.

I agree. In thinking about him, I also wonder WHY, a mere 3 years out of law school he opens his own practice. Did he have no offers to join another firm. How many lawyers go from law school to their own private practice. They usually get some experience first.

Hi, everybody. Been laying a little low since my silly James Joyce exercise (blush).

I have been trying to give my eyes a rest from the backlighting of the computer screen (sure that you have also been "appreciating" eye pain / normal light sensitivity!).

Anyhoo, glad to see people are still asking about LA. One of my personal faves because of the Trust account and potential diversions via his Paypal account. But that's on another thread (donations).

There is an SM poster / FL resident who is visiting OrLAHNdo for a few days on a relative's business and in her spare time visits "places of interest." She has scoped LA house (yeah, why don't we have webcam there?) and he is in town, appears to be going about his business.

My problems with LA, not in any particular order:

1) insertion into the case as Mr. Junior detective. (The buddy buddy of the interview we have use of police jargon, laughing ha ha about the smell etc.).

2) seeming coop with LE and convos with LP. Note well, only a partial list. Hey, LA what about all the times she called you on the Blackjack?

3) refusal LD test and DNA. Why not at least DNA? At least for elimination purposes (that sounds funny, you know what I mean) since it was his Pontiac Sunbird.

4) 2.5 hour lapse of time not accounted for that evening of KC"s first arrest. I think TonE has stated that computer was already BSOD. So what was LA doing all that time with the computer and KC's personal effects or (?) before returning to A home and nicely handing things over to LE. So helpful of him.

5) LP's disturbing indications that Caylee may be more closely related to LA than thought. LP claims to have a good basis for this info. If so, helps explain motive for many things and also why every A has to keep on inventing, coming up with a version about the identity of Caylee's father. I know, ecch.

I am also wondering a lot about the second (sealed) indictment some saw in the Judge's hands.

Ideas?

In response to an earlier question: yes, we can 'extradite' people from Puerto Rico, it is a Territory of the USA.

If you ask me, LA heard the results of the forensic tests and is unable to deny the evidence, so he is staying out of the loop. He can defend and support his sister and parents all he wants, privately, but he just will not be part of the media circus surrounding his beloved niece, whom he now knows is never coming back.

He had nothing to do with the disappearance of Caylee in my opinion and is sadly a victim of his evil little sister. After all, he is the one who spent untold hours/days tracking down her "leads".

Last night, (for the first time because I was out of the country for the last six weeks), I heard that both LA and CA told LE that there was ANOTHER Hopkins and it was this OTHER Hopkins to whom KC referred when being interviewed about how she met ZFG. LA obviously lied at that time but it was long before there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is deceased and that her body was hidden in his sister's trunk for a while. I forgive him for this one lie to LE. He loves his sister.

He is not a stupid young man and I am 100% sure that he is so traumatized that he will never be the same as he was pre-7/15 and more grief-stricken than any of us, God willing, will ever know.

Is there a reason, other than his being KC's brother, that he is being dissected so? Did something happen in the last 6 weeks that I do not know about? I can't possibly read all the posts for the last six weeks, so feel free to update me and I may change my mind about LA.

Sorry Gaia. Meant to comment further on JB. Well everyone has pretty much said as far as the qualifications demanded by state of FL for capital crimes, he isn't even close. But he says he has his CREL's in his office. Okey dokey. Somebody needs to tell him that the State Bar needs to have them, too. Jeez.

This will be an unpopular view perhaps, but compare NeJame with JB. NeJame is in every way JB's superior and commands respect because he gives it. Also note that this lawyer doesn't need a PR person.

: )

In response to an earlier question: yes, we can 'extradite' people from Puerto Rico, it is a Territory of the USA.

If you ask me, LA heard the results of the forensic tests and is unable to deny the evidence, so he is staying out of the loop. He can defend and support his sister and parents all he wants, privately, but he just will not be part of the media circus surrounding his beloved niece, whom he now knows is never coming back.

He had nothing to do with the disappearance of Caylee in my opinion and is sadly a victim of his evil little sister. After all, he is the one who spent untold hours/days tracking down her "leads".

Last night, (for the first time because I was out of the country for the last six weeks), I heard that both LA and CA told LE that there was ANOTHER Hopkins and it was this OTHER Hopkins to whom KC referred when being interviewed about how she met ZFG. LA obviously lied at that time but it was long before there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is deceased and that her body was hidden in his sister's trunk for a while. I forgive him for this one lie to LE. He loves his sister.

He is not a stupid young man and I am 100% sure that he is so traumatized that he will never be the same as he was pre-7/15 and more grief-stricken than any of us, God willing, will ever know.

Is there a reason, other than his being KC's brother, that he is being dissected so? Did something happen in the last 6 weeks that I do not know about? I can't possibly read all the posts for the last six weeks, so feel free to update me and I may change my mind about LA.

Hi. I appreciate your defense of LA and your senstive, very reasonable portrait. I wish I knew why all the A's left each other all alone after KC's arrest for the big one. Sad. And a little weird (after a while it's hard to accept anything at face value...they keep lying to us).

It is a fulltime job to keep up with all the err developments in the case, especially now that jockeying has begun after the Grand Jury verdict.

I am certain others have posted and / or summarized their reasons for being fascinated with LA. Fortunately, my very own summary *ha ha* is just a few posts up or down on this page.

I just saw the tape where LA told Casey that if he felt she wasn't trying to help or be truthful then he would be through messing with her. (Not a quote but the general gist) Maybe he now knows and has given up on her.

I reckon she learned him

Is this before or after LA realized that all jailhouse calls are taped? Just asking, really not sure.

Yeah, she did learn him good. It's interesting that LA is the only one that we know about whom KC has not f*bombed. She must really like him!

BTW, I really enjoy your posts and the asides are hilarious. My fave so far involves polecats.

Last night, (for the first time because I was out of the country for the last six weeks), I heard that both LA and CA told LE that there was ANOTHER Hopkins and it was this OTHER Hopkins to whom KC referred when being interviewed about how she met ZFG. QUOTE]

I heard on NG tonight that it was LP that LA and CA made this statement to, not LE.

The last time signed in was yesterday wasn't casey in Jail????

Mally-bu makes me think of Mallory LA girlfriend
The link that was poseted if you look at the pic of my friedns there is the michell and mallory together..But is this the same Mallory?

I was thinking LA GF too. Esp if they are on the "outs" maybe she thinks Mallory will look and see the message to them.

Also I bet LA checks KC myspace page just like b4. So would explain log ins.

Mally-Bu seems to be myspace friends with

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=19034153

There's postings that goes back to January - Don't know if this is important or not.

Did you notice the PR reference in there? Wish I knew just what is all this about PR with all these people?

Sep 24 2008 9:28 PM
Have fun on your vacation love, take lots of pictures :)
Sep 14 2008 9:41 PM
Hey Michelle, how've you been? excited about PR?! I still have no idea what i'm bringing. We should get together before we go so we can "plan" things.
=)

Last night, (for the first time because I was out of the country for the last six weeks), I heard that both LA and CA told LE that there was ANOTHER Hopkins and it was this OTHER Hopkins to whom KC referred when being interviewed about how she met ZFG. QUOTE]

I heard on NG tonight that it was LP that LA and CA made this statement to, not LE.

I could very well be mistaken about to whom the statements were made and have no doubt that you are correct. Thank you. I have been catching only bits and pieces of news from the US for 6 weeks and am very far behind on details.

I do not know what LA knows or does not know or what he is a part of or not... but...

I have noticed LA missing since the "dog lady" incident. Perhaps he took a good long look at himself on the news and realized he was "losing it" and knew he had to put distance between himself and his family. That family is self-destructing and maybe he just wants to save his sanity before it's too late.

I believe that is possible. I have reasonable doubts as to LA being involved in any way.

I also believe he knows in his heart that Caylee is deceased. We have seen George & Cindy's reaction to this type of news and they certainly don't want to hear it from their son.

That being said, I do wonder why he wouldn't agree to a polygraph and submitting DNA samples. :confused:

at first I didnt believe LA was involved but...., People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. That's exactly why I think LA is involved.

He's probably in Puerto Rico on the assumption "looking for Caylee", but he's really just running! He's got something to do with this and he's been MIA too long.

:waitasec: Can they extradict from Puerto Rico? Anyone know?

Interesting you posted this.....

As I was reading the thread, I went to the myspace links listed. Michelle's myspace says she is going on vacation to PR according to a few recent posts. Isnt this Mallybu's best friend?? Not sure.... Interesting connection.

I do not know what LA knows or does not know or what he is a part of or not... but...

I have noticed LA missing since the "dog lady" incident. Perhaps he took a good long look at himself on the news and realized he was "losing it" and knew he had to put distance between himself and his family. That family is self-destructing and maybe he just wants to save his sanity before it's too late.

Initially, I thought the same thing as you but lately, I've been thinking that he's going to pull "a George" on us pretty soon. :confused:

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members