Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this has been asked and answered but I am trying to catch up and with all the hundreds of posts in this section that is kinda hard.....

anyhow, my questions....

1) What is the REAL relationship between Lee and Casey?

2) Is there ANY PROOF that he maybe Caylee's father or is this just "speculation"?

No proof that I know of, but I could give you a list of things that if true, would explain everything.

No proof that I know of, but I could give you a list of things that if true, would explain everything.

First thing I thought of when I read this was what JB (KC's attorney said) about when this is all said and done we will look back and say...... that explains everything... humm....... interesting..... :confused:

I keep hoping he's seen the light as well but...I'm worried that he'll do exactly what George has done. There's something dark and terrible and skewed in there and probably, it's not that easy to escape!

MOO

I was hoping too but I agree with you, I think when we hear from him again it will be the same tired story we are now rehearing from GA.....:chicken:

Could you please post that list for me?

What I would like to know is what was said in the jailhouse call that occured prior to the one that was released. Lee tells Casey everything they are saying is being recorded, she says she knows that, Lee says he was not aware of that previously and he wouldn't have asked certain things in the way that he did had he been aware. That call was not released.

Where are you hiding Lee?? Why were you missing from the events that have unfolded in the last several days??? What is it that you know that you are afraid to step forward and support the family that you supposedly love??? And most importantly - why won't you show the world the love that you have for your precious niece Caylee and allow your family and all that love Caylee to have some sort of closure???

What I would like to know is what was said in the jailhouse call that occured prior to the one that was released. Lee tells Casey everything they are saying is being recorded, she says she knows that, Lee says he was not aware of that previously and he wouldn't have asked certain things in the way that he did had he been aware. That call was not released.

Are you sure? Because I thought the first call of them that was released was why he told her that, that it was because of those calls ending up on the news that he told her that.

imho it doesnt matter what any of them do anymore:mad: .. people know they are full of it anyways :mad:.. caseys back in jail and she will be found guilty.and the lord will give caylee justice imho nature will give caylees body back somehow . she will be found i have faith she will .mabey not now but even if its years from now there can still be justice i pray that god will guide tes to her . and i pray for the anthonys souls cuz if they are truely hiding something heh they will need the prayers

Are you sure? Because I thought the first call of them that was released was why he told her that, that it was because of those calls ending up on the news that he told her that.

Lee: Here's an FYI for you, so you can conduct yourself accordingly.

Casey: Yeah.

Lee: Everything is public record, including this phone call --

Casey: Mm-hmm.

Lee: Including, um, the visitation videos --

Casey: Yes.

Lee: All that stuff is going to end up being released at some point.

Casey: Oh, I know it is.

Lee: I had no knowledge of that whatsoever.

Casey: Jose told me that yesterday.

Lee: He told me that after we got on -- that we did that, so.

Lee: Um, there's obviously some things that I may have asked in -- that I would have asked in a different way

Casey: Yes, absolutely.

Lee: Um, there's obviously some things that I may have asked in -- that I would have asked in a different way

to me when he was asking her stuff . he sounded like he thought she was guilty which imho he did .. so basically he is saying he wouldve asked in a different tone or not so suspicious like mabey

I thought that was the first call when she spoke with Christine...but I could be wrong. There may have been a call in between, but I took it to mean the "huge waste" phone call...and tried to figure out what LA said. Oh, now I'm confusing myself!

I think it's rumor. On her myspace page she has that she "loves the Anthony family!" with a photo of Caylee dressed as princess Leia from Star Wars. Her last sign on was 10/17/08.
~Guideposts
...and isn't her mother now in charge of the Caylee Fund?

Where are you hiding Lee?? Why were you missing from the events that have unfolded in the last several days??? What is it that you know that you are afraid to step forward and support the family that you supposedly love??? And most importantly - why won't you show the world the love that you have for your precious niece Caylee and allow your family and all that love Caylee to have some sort of closure???

Because Dolce Lee know's what happened......and LE know's that too.
Just wait and see.........

xxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

xxxxxxxooooo
mama
I'm becoming more and more convinced of the same...sadly.

I know the conversation you were refering to. I knew of this conversation above that you just provided. My post to you was just to let you know that I don't think there was anything that was held back, that we didn't miss any conversations. I dont think there was anything that we didn't hear.

Your post said "What I would like to know is what was said in the jailhouse call that occured prior to the one that was released. Lee tells Casey everything they are saying is being recorded, she says she knows that, Lee says he was not aware of that previously and he wouldn't have asked certain things in the way that he did had he been aware. That call was not released"

The call she made from jail to home that first night and then her and Lee's conversation a couple of days later and then the video visitations were all released. The next time they spoke is when he warned her,because of the release of the other calls] that they were being taped and that anything they said was public record and would come out.

I hope I explained myself better this time, I'm sorry about before.

xxxxxxxooooo
mama

Hi Mama! :blowkiss:

I know the conversation you were refering to. I knew of this conversation above that you just provided. My post to you was just to let you know that I don't think there was anything that was held back, that we didn't miss any conversations. I dont think there was anything that we didn't hear.

Your post said "What I would like to know is what was said in the jailhouse call that occured prior to the one that was released. Lee tells Casey everything they are saying is being recorded, she says she knows that, Lee says he was not aware of that previously and he wouldn't have asked certain things in the way that he did had he been aware. That call was not released"

The call she made from jail to home that first night and then her and Lee's conversation a couple of days later and then the video visitations were all released. The next time they spoke is when he warned her,because of the release of the other calls] that they were being taped and that anything they said was public record and would come out.

I hope I explained myself better this time, I'm sorry about before.
OLG...can you please go back to my post (#300) and tell me what you think?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member