Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNIPPED: "... I don't for a second believe that LA would be Caylee's father. Why would he be? KC may have looked up to her older brother, maybe even idolized him a little bit. But that doesn't mean that she would want to sleep with him. Yuck! And, she seemed to have a whole slew of guys willing to sleep with her, so why would she want to sleep with her brother. That's just gross. Both LA and KC are attractive people. I'm sure neither of them had any problem finding people to sleep with, so why on earth would they sleep with each other?...

The theory I have on this LP information, if it's true, is that Casey, being as enamored of herself as she was (some posters say she's narcissistic, a sociopath, etc.) could have viewed her brother as the ultimate conquest, since he was supposed to be off limits, and that she somehow tricked/seduced her way into it with him. I don't think that if it were true that it was Lee who would have been pursuing this. It would have been Casey.

Originally Posted by Dolce171
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
Mallory has now changed her myspace message to "Mally-Bu! is so in love with him" and her mood is now blessed:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=33318424

Would you please provide a link to this information. I have not heard anything about LA being adopted....thank you.

She?? Mallory?? and where/when was the statement made ??? Mallory's myspace is set to private so if that is where the info is - I am unable to read it. Sorry - don't mean to be a pest ... just want to make sure that what is written here as speculation is indicated as so.

I was referring to the poster, Angelmom

I've been thinking about this for weeks but failed to post anywhere. If someone else has already done so, please ignore me.

Since the discussion about the laptop that crashed was brought up here I thought I'd add this:

Sometime between June and July there was a virus making the rounds. It presented the user with a "fake" BSOD (blue screen of death). Most of us get that doomed feeling when zipping along in computing heaven and WHAMMO-the dreaded blue screen. I took MANY calls from my users during this time period. The way the virus worked, one could easily work around the crash screen by using the right key sequence. One version directed the user to purchase anti-spyware software to resolve the problem. If you google 'fake blue screen of death' you'll see what I mean.

My point, maybe the laptop actually wasn't crashed? Either way I'm sure once it was turned over to LE most data can be retrieved. Basically other than true hardware failure the only way to hide data is to "write" over every byte of space. Would LA know this? There's been theories that he wiped the laptop when he returned to the BF's apt to get KC's belongings. Anyone not familiar with this issue would assume the blue screen meant the laptop was 'clean' and wouldn't bother hiding anything. Just thinking out loud, wondering how involved LA is in the CYA of KC.

Again.

My post earlier about the strange blackjack conversation along with the fact that Lee only contacted her on 1 day in the month and a half that we have phone records of KC's personal cell.

I find it odd that brother and sister only speak once in a month and a half.

I feel that he or someone else provided her another phone.

She had up to 10hrs per day (not includeing night time) that she was NOT useing her personal cell.

I'd say she was communicating via another phone.

Urban slang for black jack is:

Black Jack
a weapon used to crack people's skulls open

I cracked his head open with a black jack.

A blackjack anything hard to use as a weapon.......:to club - to bludgeon

2. black jack
a padlock on a rope/belt

Yep. There's so many rumors, etc. being thrown out there, who really knows what the heck is going on with any of them.
And I'll add one more since I can't link where I read this... it was on one of the local TV web links and either Lee was quoted in response to a question or someone quoted him... he avoids being noticed by coming and going through the back of the Anthonys since he lives near by. Does anyone else remember reading this?? :waitasec:

And I'll add one more since I can't link where I read this... it was on one of the local TV web links and either Lee was quoted in response to a question or someone quoted him... he avoids being noticed by coming and going through the back of the Anthonys since he lives near by. Does anyone else remember reading this?? :waitasec:

I remember reading someone speculating on that HERE! lol

What backs up to the Anthony's back yard- another home, a street or open land?

97r32a.jpg

GEORGE ANTHONY HOME

2whfej9.jpg

LEE'S HOME

GEORGE IS A
LEE IS B

google maps

ONE MILE APART

BACK IS WOODS AND A HUGE FENCE

97r32a.jpg

GEORGE ANTHONY HOME

2whfej9.jpg

LEE'S HOME

GEORGE IS A
LEE IS B

ONE MILE APART

BACK IS WOODS AND A HUGE FENCE

It's interesting to see this map up close. I had never really considered just how close the two houses are!

It's interesting to see this map up close. I had never really considered just how close the two houses are!

Glad to see that map - I had asked if the pings they got on KC's phone the night of the 15th could have been from Lee's house. I wondered if she went there after the big argument at the Anthony's.

If you pull up the GVS interview, you'll get a good idea of the back back of their home.

Originally Posted by Pink Panther
Mallory has now changed her myspace message to "Mally-Bu! is so in love with him" and her mood is now blessed:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=33318424

Would you please provide a link to this information. I have not heard anything about LA being adopted....thank you.

If this is so...about LA being adopted...:waitasec: then, that'll disprove my "the apples don't seem to fall far from this family tree" theory...and than maybe there might just be some hope left for this young man...God knows he'll need it when this is all said & done!

Any links to this info?

Lovin' Casey's new digs...:behindbar

LA WAS NOT ADOPTED. Someone made a sarcastic joke....it was mis-read again and again, it has snowballed. NOT ADOPTED.

No. He's playing hide the accomplice.

He was Mr. Sleuth when it all started and now he has disappeared.

Almost like the guys who go on searches for the people they kill or a firebug standing around to watch the fire. They get to find out what everyone knows about the crime and hide in plain sight.

He knows something and eventually he is either going to have to tell or go to jail.

Ohhhh, I like that.

No. He's playing hide the accomplice.

He was Mr. Sleuth when it all started and now he has disappeared.

Almost like the guys who go on searches for the people they kill or a firebug standing around to watch the fire. They get to find out what everyone knows about the crime and hide in plain sight.

He knows something and eventually he is either going to have to tell or go to jail.

Ohhhh, I like that.

Your name gives me nausea, but I really like your theory! Reminds me of the case of Taylor Behl. Her murderer was a photographer that was suspected of starting fires and being the first on the scene to take pics; he also inserted himself into the case when she went missing, all the while knowing where he'd left her lifeless body.

Lee, Lee, Lee, lie lie lie. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member