Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this has been bothering me.
First of all, has anyone who lives in the area tried to drive past Lee's house, or anything like that? I mean, has he not been spotted AT ALL, or just not at the Anthony home?

I don't want to sound like a stalker! But there are some WSs that live in the Orlando area that have taken tons of great pics and have provided first hand info. on the goings on around there. So why hasn't anyone checked out Lee? Or if someone has, let me know.

I mean, at the very least I would love to see a pic of his house.

I would also love a webcam! But that's probably not possible, so we just need some spys down there!:)
B/C I don't know about you guys, but it's driving me nuts not knowing where he is. I find it very odd, considering this is the "time for the A's to stick together", among many other reasons. I would think at the very least that he'd be helping CA and GA put on a front that he's also "looking for caylee". (well, maybe not, considering they haven't exactly tried to even pretend to look for caylee, but I digress)

Regardless of why we haven't seen him, I'm still very intrigued. I can't help but think that if I lived in the area I'd be out looking for him! ...Does that sound too crazy?? Hope not!

I posted this earlier but it got lost...Lee, Mallory and her mother appear as Director's of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation Inc. as of October 22, 2008. So, he's around - so to speak.

Could it be that Lee is out following up on the leads they have gotten on sightings?

How did I ever miss that he lives so close to his parents? :confused:

Leads me to wonder whether LE checked LA's home and yard. :waitasec:

I've been wondering that as well! I hope to God they've checked out his house and yard. I know these cops are good and seem to know what they're doing, but I haven't heard one bit of info about his place being searched. Heck, we even heard about LE searching Tony's apt.

And what about Lee's cell phone records/pings? Does anyone know if LE has them? I would love to know if Lee's and Casey's pings ever match up on certain dates/times.

I've been wondering that as well! I hope to God they've checked out his house and yard. I know these cops are good and seem to know what they're doing, but I haven't heard one bit of info about his place being searched. Heck, we even heard about LE searching Tony's apt.

And what about Lee's cell phone records/pings? Does anyone know if LE has them? I would love to know if Lee's and Casey's pings ever match up on certain dates/times.

What has really, really bothered me from the first is what CA said to GA: "She's close, Dad, she's close."

Then the high-five, LA refusing to take a lie dect. test, refusal of DNA test until subpoena issued, etc etc.

With all that, I would expect LE to have had to check his house.

I think he's laying low for a reason and I'm surprised reporters aren't checking on him. You'd think if he was out searching, even out of town, some reporter would be following up on it.

I hope that LE knows where each member of the family is on a 24/7 basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo