Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee is probably going to the beach everyday looking for Caylee and taking his lap top so he doesn't miss any eBay sales.

Lee is probably going to the beach everyday looking for Caylee and taking his lap top so he doesn't miss any eBay sales.

Hope he got that new PayPal account set up.............:rolleyes:

Well Lee lost my respect when he treated the protester who was peacefully sitting with her sign & her dog. He told her a bunch of lies about what the law was. Took her sign & ripped it up,dumped it in the neigbour's garbage & took the dog's water bowl threw out the water& threw the bowl in the neighbour's garbage. See** he doesn't care about animals who are well behaved & loving or a little baby Caylee who has been mistreated. All the Anthonys have serious psychological problems!! GA has been trying for years to get away. Cindy just hauls him right back in! P-whipped!!

That is the day it changed for me as well. Such disrespect for a peaceful protester. That family is creepy:eek:

That is the day it changed for me as well. Such disrespect for a peaceful protester. That family is creepy:eek:

You got that right Lovejac..they make the Adams family look like normal next door neighbors. And boy I would hate to come up against their tempers..they all seem to have very short fuses and are prone to physical contact with the enemy.

Well Lee lost my respect when he treated the protester who was peacefully sitting with her sign & her dog. He told her a bunch of lies about what the law was. Took her sign & ripped it up,dumped it in the neigbour's garbage & took the dog's water bowl threw out the water& threw the bowl in the neighbour's garbage. See** he doesn't care about animals who are well behaved & loving or a little baby Caylee who has been mistreated. All the Anthonys have serious psychological problems!! GA has been trying for years to get away. Cindy just hauls him right back in! P-whipped!!

At that point, I saw the SAME violence I saw in GA other times. I am betting that KC has that same rage/violent streak too.

I lost all respect for him, because that woman was doing nothing. From that point on I felt like he was just like the rest of them.

GA & CA have sacrificed their only surviving child for the evil one. If he does not get charged in this, I would guess he will move far, far away from his parents when it is all over.

can anyone direct me to the picture of Lee at a vigil for all the missing kids? I know I've seen it but I cannot find it now.

It has been discussed in the cell phone thread but deserves mentioning here too.... The ONLY contact by cell phone between Lee and KC from 6/14 through 7/17 was early morning on 7/4 and all appear to be only text messages. IMO they weren't very close at that point and Lee was possibly reacting to Mom asking him to get involved in finding Caylee. After that day... no contact between Lee and KC until after she was arrested.

I've got a really hinky feeling about Lee. Where was he today? And has anyone seen him often since the docs were released with his LE interview ? And they had to subpoena him for his DNA?

What is he hiding - or is he?

:confused:

I've got a really hinky feeling about Lee. Where was he today? And has anyone seen a lot of him since the docs were released with his interview with LE? And they had to subpoena him for his DNA?

What is he hiding - or is he?

:confused:

I wondered the same thing. Maybe he was going to meet KC at the airport for a little trip.

I was thinking the same thing. Of all days not to be with his mother or father I would have thought today would have been a day that he tried to shield them as much as possible. Perhaps he knows the gig is up and he's either sick of his sister's s**t or he's trying to figure out when he is called to testify if he should tell the truth or not.

I can't explain it, and I hope I'm really wrong, but I have a bad feeling about Lee. I used to think he was the only smart one. But somethings got my head spinning about Lee.

Or I just have a really bad headache. IDK.

You got that right Lovejac..they make the Adams family look like normal next door neighbors. And boy I would hate to come up against their tempers..they all seem to have very short fuses and are prone to physical contact with the enemy.
Soprano Family Values...

I can't explain it, and I hope I'm really wrong, but I have a bad feeling about Lee. I used to think he was the only smart one. But somethings got my head spinning about Lee.

Or I just have a really bad headache. IDK.

Nope, dont reach for the Tylenol, I agree..

can anyone direct me to the picture of Lee at a vigil for all the missing kids? I know I've seen it but I cannot find it now.

He is the one in the sheep suit with his pal, "pay", in tow..

( OK, I appolly)

IIRC, unless the vigil was at the foot of his driveway, Im not I have seen him there.. Sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990