Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's smart, he will distance himself from the whole, kooky family.

-Lisa

It appears he has. Cindy and George should have followed his lead from the beginning and been quiet and avoided the cameras. I know, not easy to do with them in your yard, but it would be very easy to say No Comment, please keep looking for Caylee, No Comment. You would think an X cop would know this better than anyone. The son of the X cop seems to be the more sensible of the two. IMO.

It appears he has. Cindy and George should have followed his lead from the beginning and been quiet and avoided the cameras. I know, not easy to do with them in your yard, but it would be very easy to say No Comment, please keep looking for Caylee, No Comment. You would think an X cop would know this better than anyone. The son of the X cop seems to be the more sensible of the two. IMO.

this is off topic but my 16 month old is screaming puppies puppies and blowing kisses to you dogs to freakin cute.

I love dog people!! LOL. That's Jack and Onyx and they are both in bed with my dh right now.

They really remind me of the McCanns with poor Maddie. No, that wasn't cadeaver smell in the trunk...it was dirty nappies and trash. Look for the lost little girl everywhere but where she really is...no point in searching there. I swear...if Cindy and George Anthony start setting up a fund....I'll blow!! Casey reminds me of Melinda Duckett as well. Cool...calm....no help at all.

The similarities are amazing.

The T'shirts, bracelets and balloons, fundraising, family tip line, law enforcement is pathetic and evil! I follow the Madeleine case too Sailor Moon..

Its almost a new handbook of how to create chaos and confusion, deny-deny-deny (Jackie Peterson) & make a few bucks...sigh

Gawd bless a piss ant, do they think the public is that stupid? :innocent:

I read the other thread that we will be merged into..... I guess I really didn't know how much Lee is doing. I don't know if I would go so far as to think Lee made up those fake emails, those sooo had Casey's name written all over them but I have to give him credit for keeping his mug off the tv and keeping his mouth shut.

What do you all think Lee has been up to. I say "think" because I'm not asking for links, I'll believe you if you say there is one. Remember I was sick for almost three weeks and out of action so I am sure I missed a lot. Feel free to tell me to go do a search if you want to, I'm just tryin' to have a conversation. :) On the other hand if all you have is a rumor, or a feeling, or a theory just say that's what you have and share your opinions. Thanks.

I read the other thread that we will be merged into..... I guess I really didn't know how much Lee is doing. I don't know if I would go so far as to think Lee made up those fake emails, those sooo had Casey's name written all over them but I have to give him credit for keeping his mug off the tv and keeping his mouth shut.

What do you all think Lee has been up to. I say "think" because I'm not asking for links, I'll believe you if you say there is one. Remember I was sick for almost three weeks and out of action so I am sure I missed a lot. Feel free to tell me to go do a search if you want to, I'm just tryin' to have a conversation. :) On the other hand if all you have is a rumor, or a feeling, or a theory just say that's what you have and share your opinions. Thanks.

**no rumor - no theory** Just wanted to make my first post - your dogs are adorable!!! Love them!

I think Lee is the one that made those fake emails.....

I've pondered Lee's involvement as well, but haven't decided how involved Lee would be when I consider how he handled Casey in that 1st call from jail. He flat out told her he wasn't going to go 'round and round' with her (implying he knew exactly what games Casey was playing and he was throwing the BS flag on her). Since Lee found out that call was recorded, he has backtracked and tried to appear nothing but supportive of his deranged sister. But I think he proved to me that he knows what she's all about, but he's determined to be "loyal" to his family - Caylee excluded obviously. Apparently you have to make it past your 3rd birthday before you get any rights in the Anthony home, and Caylee didn't make it.

Of all the people I would like to see an extensive interview with, regarding this case, Lee Anthony is right at the top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg