Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
I really have no idea. The one thing I am pretty sure of is that no one but Casey will ever know exactly how everything went down. If she hasn't cracked by now I doubt she will ever tell the true story. I think she's too sick. Not in the "I'm not mentally competent and was suffering from a psychotic break at the time" kind of way. I just think she is a black hole.
"I just think she is a black hole." Great analogy.

the shoes where are the shoes? this bothers me, no shoes n the car either even though doll and car seat were there. thats why i think in the home then the boot and it was murder no accident killed in a fit of temper by her mommy:(

I just think that once we hear that the duct tape was put on pre-death... that it's going to become the theory that Caylee died in the trunk.

But I don't believe there is any evidence to prove the tape was applied while she was still alive or not. The autopsy makes it clear that it was applied sometime before complete decomposition. Or more precisely, before there was enough decomposition that the muscles, ligaments, and flesh wouldn't hold the lower jaw in place. This means that it could have been applied Ante or Post Mortem. Probably at any point up to several days after death (depending on heat, humidity, etc).

... Unless I've missed some other evidence...

I used to think that the pool was a very real possibility and in fact seemed so likely but now that the defense is trying to say that Caylee was never in the car (highly unlikely) I believe that the car is exactly where she died.

KC does not want to admit that a dead Caylee was in her car and that IMO means that's exactly where she died.

I used to think that the pool was a very real possibility and in fact seemed so likely but now that the defense is trying to say that Caylee was never in the car (highly unlikely) I believe that the car is exactly where she died.

KC does not want to admit that a dead Caylee was in her car and that IMO means that's exactly where she died.

\\you are probably right. She flat out denies the absolute obvious.
She would deny she even had a car if she could

Do not we constantly hear that hair grows after death? So then where is the chloroform??? Now it seems that the tape did NOT and was NOT around the mouth and nose, but the hair had tangled keeping the mandable in place, that from someone that has no dog in this fight. I think that Caylee died in the pool and her mother was so afraid of her mom she went into what she always did. She did not report her missing cause she was dead. She lied to keep it from her mother as long as she could.

Do not we constantly hear that hair grows after death? So then where is the chloroform??? Now it seems that the tape did NOT and was NOT around the mouth and nose, but the hair had tangled keeping the mandable in place, that from someone that has no dog in this fight. I think that Caylee died in the pool and her mother was so afraid of her mom she went into what she always did. She did not report her missing cause she was dead. She lied to keep it from her mother as long as she could.
If Caylee was only chloroformed once and that single incident killed her, then she wouldn't have lived long enough for the chloroform to make its way through her system and be deposited in her hair.

Also, the hair doesn't actually keep growing. The scalp atrophies and shrinks away from the hair shafts (and nail beds from the nails) to create the appearance of new growth. There isn't any actual new growth after death. That's an observation-based myth. For more info about hair and nail growth after death, read Snopes: Do Fingernails Grow After Death?

I also think that if the duck tape was put on her at all (and not holding one of these bags together three pieces that got caught in her hair, then it was placed there because decomp fluids come out the nose and mouth but to me this is so far a lousy death penalty case, it has not been proven to me that this child was killed and this was not some awful accident with a scared mother that is screwed up already and just tried to pretend the kid was not dead.

Here is one thought:

* CA and ICA have the heated argument. ICA leaves with Caylee. At some point, that night or the next day, she dies somewhere in the car. My guess is that she fell asleep in the car seat, on her own or because of other influences, and unexpectedly died due to the temp in the car and ICA being distracted and having left Caylee to sleep in the car and not taking into account the temp and the time she was in there.

It is my observation that she has a VERY strong reaction to the topic of CA, and CA feeling as though she was a bad and neglectful mother. Actually hearing that CA is considering involving other people in taking custody away from ICA is the tipping point. ICA knows her track record is bad, and is beyond angry.

IF she returned to the car and discovered Caylee dead, everything CA said is most certainly true and she knows the hammer will drop with full force. She has just fought with her mom on this issue.
There is no way she is going to report it, there is no-one in her family to turn to. She knows that her neglect caused the death and she is responsible. She will NEVER let her mom win by knowing that she was right, after all.

She goes back to the home when she knows they will not be there and preps the body (duct tape, trash bags, etc), then disposes of her, thinking that the duct tape, etc. will surely back up the story of Caylee having been kidnapped, if they ever find the body.

I think of this because I remember when my SIL was upset at her husband and drove to my apartment to talk to me, leaving her little one in an air-conditioned suburban with the engine running and the keys in the car because he was asleep and she didn't want to wake him. I kept telling her to go out and get her son and she was so focused on what she was saying and feeling that when she did go out there, he was screaming his head off and you could not hear a thing inside the apartment (car parked right outside). I remember how angry I was at this.

Also, there have been an incredible number of "hot car" deaths. You hear about them here in Texas several times each summer. Some people just don't get it.

I was a nanny in Florida, very near Orlando, and it is so hot and muggy, even at night. People can talk outside official temps all they want to, but you have to consider that the inside of a car has no breeze, and the humidity plays a large factor in that area. And someone else posted about shoes, about there being a lack of shoes? In Florida, in that part of town and in those months, unless she was carried everywhere she went, you do not set foot outside on parking lot pavement or otherwise without shoes. The ground will burn the underside of a child's feet in seconds. Pavement is simply unbearably hot. She could have left the house that night with no shoes, but she did NOT walk out of that car barefoot the next day, believe me, unless she was carried.

I can't explain the tattoo and her acting normal for so long. It doesn't make sense at all to me.

Why did the state begin their case with the roommates? If they are moving in chronological order, why not start with the epic fight that occurred in the Anthony home?

I have always thought that Caylee was duct taped and the heart sticker put on while in KC's room then placed in the trunk. I believe the tape was the murder weapon, still not sure about the chloroform. As far as GA saying he remembered them leaving and all, I think that was a memory from another time and a good one he wanted to remember instead of saying "I don't know, I don't remember, wasn't paying attention." I think he was recalling a day in the past that was a good day in his mind or something he wished would of happened. I hate to say he was out and out lying but I don't think his mind wouldn't let him think otherwise, hope that makes sense.

Where was ICA? If we knew that, then we would know where That Precious Baby passed. We know she shopped, saw her writing bad checks, saw her shop again..all on video.I truly wish there was a video of the last day she spent with Caylee. Did she take CAYLEE shopping ever? Where's the video?

It has alway's been telling to me from day one that there hasn't been any video of ICA and Precious Caylee shopping together. Only vid and pics of ICA ,always alone btw, shopping and forgetting to grab her kid's fav food btw.

Not that it would make a difference to me, but JB needs to find a vid of ICA and Caylee shopping for something other than feeding a bunch of guys on someone elses dime so they like her.

Here is one thought:

* CA and ICA have the heated argument. ICA leaves with Caylee. At some point, that night or the next day, she dies somewhere in the car. My guess is that she fell asleep in the car seat, on her own or because of other influences, and unexpectedly died due to the temp in the car and ICA being distracted and having left Caylee to sleep in the car and not taking into account the temp and the time she was in there.

It is my observation that she has a VERY strong reaction to the topic of CA, and CA feeling as though she was a bad and neglectful mother. Actually hearing that CA is considering involving other people in taking custody away from ICA is the tipping point. ICA knows her track record is bad, and is beyond angry.

IF she returned to the car and discovered Caylee dead, everything CA said is most certainly true and she knows the hammer will drop with full force. She has just fought with her mom on this issue.
There is no way she is going to report it, there is no-one in her family to turn to. She knows that her neglect caused the death and she is responsible. She will NEVER let her mom win by knowing that she was right, after all.

She goes back to the home when she knows they will not be there and preps the body (duct tape, trash bags, etc), then disposes of her, thinking that the duct tape, etc. will surely back up the story of Caylee having been kidnapped, if they ever find the body.

I think of this because I remember when my SIL was upset at her husband and drove to my apartment to talk to me, leaving her little one in an air-conditioned suburban with the engine running and the keys in the car because he was asleep and she didn't want to wake him. I kept telling her to go out and get her son and she was so focused on what she was saying and feeling that when she did go out there, he was screaming his head off and you could not hear a thing inside the apartment (car parked right outside). I remember how angry I was at this.

Also, there have been an incredible number of "hot car" deaths. You hear about them here in Texas several times each summer. Some people just don't get it.

I was a nanny in Florida, very near Orlando, and it is so hot and muggy, even at night. People can talk outside official temps all they want to, but you have to consider that the inside of a car has no breeze, and the humidity plays a large factor in that area. And someone else posted about shoes, about there being a lack of shoes? In Florida, in that part of town and in those months, unless she was carried everywhere she went, you do not set foot outside on parking lot pavement or otherwise without shoes. The ground will burn the underside of a child's feet in seconds. Pavement is simply unbearably hot. She could have left the house that night with no shoes, but she did NOT walk out of that car barefoot the next day, believe me, unless she was carried.

I can't explain the tattoo and her acting normal for so long. It doesn't make sense at all to me.

Why did the state begin their case with the roommates? If they are moving in chronological order, why not start with the epic fight that occurred in the Anthony home?

You make some good arguments, and I also keep coming back to the night of the 15th as an important starting point. I also think she may have died in the car that night, but it may have been a rage killing, imo.

The prosecution cannot talk about the fight because there were only 3 people that we know of who were there at the time, as far as we know. [ Although I have wondered if Lee was there as it was Fathers day.]

There are rumors about the fight, and Lee told Jesse Grund reportedly and Cindy told Mark Fuhrman.

But the Anthony's did not want Casey to look guilty because they thought she was innocent at first. So they denied the story under oath when asked by LE and in depositions. So they cannot change their stories now. And that means that the state could not ask them anything bout it.

After a great deal of thought, and alot of reviewing of the testimony, I've changed my mind about Caylee dying somewhere in the house. I'm now almost certain that she died in the trunk of the car.

Where was ICA? If we knew that, then we would know where That Precious Baby passed. We know she shopped, saw her writing bad checks, saw her shop again..all on video.I truly wish there was a video of the last day she spent with Caylee. Did she take CAYLEE shopping ever? Where's the video?

It has alway's been telling to me from day one that there hasn't been any video of ICA and Precious Caylee shopping together. Only vid and pics of ICA ,always alone btw, shopping and forgetting to grab her kid's fav food btw.

Not that it would make a difference to me, but JB needs to find a vid of ICA and Caylee shopping for something other than feeding a bunch of guys on someone elses dime so they like her.

She's on tape at Blockbuster with TonE later the evening of the 16th, the last day, but no Caylee.

My other theory would be the abandoned house. If she had drowned why would KC have put the tape around her mouth and head? I believe Caylee was rendered unconscious by some means (maybe chloroform) and then KC taped her mouth shut by wrapping the duct take over her mouth and around her head so if she woke up she wouldn't be able to pull it off. I think she then stuck Caylee in the trunk, went to TL's, then to blockbuster and while Caylee lay dieing in the trunk of the car, KC watched video's, ate popcorn and had sex with TL. JMHO

MOM, I think you are correct!! I voted for KC's room due to the privacy it afforded-- but, your theory makes much more sense.

Who's car did ICA and TL drive to the Blockbuster? His or hers?

I don't know that answer-- but, even if she did drive her car, Caylee would not have been emitting an odor TonE could detect. jmo

MOM, I think you are correct!! I voted for KC's room due to the privacy it afforded-- but, your theory makes much more sense.

Welcome to WS, Dixiecat!

:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4:

A long time ago when I first answered this poll, I choose "pool". However, I now believe Caylee died somewhere in the Anthony home.. probably in ICA's room. My second choice would be in the back yard somewhere.. but not in the pool.

KC borrowed the shovel on the 18th of June according the the man she borrowed it from. I think on that date Caylee had already been dead a couple days, and was laid on the ground near the playhouse where the dogs hit. She laid there not bagged, IMO, because decomp fluids transferred to the ground. She may have been covered with the standbox lid.

For KC to have put Caylee in the pool to drown, or to hold her head under to drown her, doesn't seem as likely to me because I think it is too risky--neighbors might see or hear something.

If Caylee died in the home, she was put immediately in the car trunk, IMO. Unbagged, as evidenced by the stain on the carpet. But I still tend to think the child died in the car, either in the trunk or was placed immediately in the trunk. That she was in a fetal position seems to indicate the trunk--she might have curled herself into that position as she died. (These words do not flow easily from my keyboard)

Caylee was dead in that trunk at least a day and more likely two days, unbagged, IMO. Otherwise there would not be the staining, or the stain would not be as prounounced as it appears to be.

I think KC returned to the home with Caylee on the 18th, borrowed the shovel, then when that didn't work out she THEN bagged Caylee and put her in the trunk. She could have put the heart sticker on then but I think the duct tape was in place long before that, and was the cause of death. I think Caylee was disposed of not long after being bagged but that the bulk of the time she lay in the trunk she was unbagged.

That was painful to type. :(

I do not see accident at all. Often murders are staged to looks like accidents but I really cannot recall even one case where an accident was made to look like a murder. I might be a little more open to that idea if anyone can point me to even one such case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back