Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
I think she was drugging that little girl for a while with chloro - puts her to sleep, puts her in the trunk, parties then goes and retreives her and goes home.

I would be interested in finding out that the day after Caylee goes missing, the one she spends with TL in bed all day, if she ever left to go get something from the car. I could see a senario where she chloro'd the baby, put tape over her mouth in case she woke up and might have been heard crying by a passerby.

I think the fact that Caylee was getting to the developmental stage where she was able to talk more and possibly spill the beans about what her and mom were doing all day long was one possible motive to permanently silence her

MM

Not with that much tape. She meant for her to die.

I think she died in the car, probably the trunk. Not sure how the chloroform entered in, but the 3 pieces of duct tape were the murder weapon, the 4th piece of duct tape was around her wrists. My suspicion is that the tape was applied after the chloroform.

It was no accident. She meant to "quiet" her for good. The pool, George, Cindy or Lee never had a thing to do with it.

I think she died in the trunk. I think she was put out in the garage but died in the trunk. Very sad.

Ashley Banfield said we will never know what happened. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that KC killed her the afternoon of June 16th like she was an errand - she then called the house numerous times and I believe she went back to the house and in the garage she chloroformed her (to make it easier) then she put tape on her mouth and put her in the bags.

I realize the neighbor saw her on June 17 and 18 backing in; BUT he returned from vacation in the evening of June 17th. She was in the neighborhood on the 16th (pings show it). I have no doubt she put tape on her that afternoon. She was wayyyyyyy to comfortable with Tony at Blockbuster that evening. She knew she was dead when they were there.

It is SERIOUSLY BIZARRE. You raise someone all these years and she does exhibit lying and stealing, but I never heard of cruelty to animals, etc. and one day she kills her child. It is inconceivable. Apparently one cannot let children get away with anything of that nature and must stop it immediately. It really is frightening.

IMO her car seat. In the hot sun.

I remember when my children were Caylee's age... I can see them yelling and screaming until a passerby noticed the situation. If Caylee were bound and gagged/taped and left in a populated area, there was still the probability that someone would sound the alarm (many young children are rescued from a hot car in the nick of time by strangers). So, KC would have needed to leave Caylee basically tied up in the car seat, at the edge of a parking lot or out in a field-- somewhere that she wouldn't be noticed. IMO, if she was killed in the car, it happened in the trunk.

The scenario I always come back to is what the evidence itself suggests namely that Caylee died of suffocation in the trunk of her mother's car.

I believe the supposed fight on the 15th triggered it and CA did as the therapist suggested and threw her out with a time line to get her stuff and be gone.

I would imagine that two screaming women would frighten a child to tears and uncontrollable crying. For some reason everyone seems to be dodging the 15th. I think KC dragged Caylee out the house kicking and screaming and in tears. I think she left with a screaming toddler and grabbed a roll of duct tape on the way out to make her be quiet. The child asphyxiated. (No I don't believe GA's very detailed encounter with them the 16th way after the fact). I can imagine her rolling her eyes chatting on the phone and the child in a carseat kicking on the front seat dying.

I read a story online about a dad who capped his hand over his screaming child's mouth and the child died of asphyxiation. I do also remember watching my parents in a big argument as a kid and the horror on my little brother's face as he broke out in uncontrollable tears and terrified. My parents realized what had occurred and both went to him.

The chloroform I believe she planned for her parents but, doused it on the child that was starting to smell. From what I understand Chloroform is sweet smelling. (high levels)

So being kicked out by her mother (betrayed) and being found out on her lies and theft and then having to carry on with a screaming toddler was the breaking point.

Maybe this is not true and something else because we will never know for sure.

I voted KC room because she was so disturbed she couldn't sleep in there after returning from jail. Also because people usually kill where they feel comfortable or won't be disturbed. IMO she did it after she came back home when house was empty after leaving for her fake job. I think she was a Pro at using the chloroform by then and had been using it off and on when she needed to subdue Caylee so she could have free time with Friends/Boyfriend etc...
She probably kept her homemade chloroform in the car...maybe in a gas can with duct tape over so fumes wouldn't escape or in some other container.
MOO

I remember when my children were Caylee's age... I can see them yelling and screaming until a passerby noticed the situation. If Caylee were bound and gagged/taped and left in a populated area, there was still the probability that someone would sound the alarm (many young children are rescued from a hot car in the nick of time by strangers). So, KC would have needed to leave Caylee basically tied up in the car seat, at the edge of a parking lot or out in a field-- somewhere that she wouldn't be noticed. IMO, if she was killed in the car, it happened in the trunk.

I see this as the most likely scenario, including using the blanket to cover her up while she was either in the car seat or trunk while she was sleeping, smothered, taped off, until she passed away.:(

I am not sure where she died exactly,but I BELIEVE she died with ICA in a rage and I firmly believe that the photo of Caylee in the red jersey was taken not too long before Caylee died,I believe that the duct tape was final punishment for Caylee talking too much to grandma,and this is all just my opinion.

That red jersey bugs me a lot! That awful picture of little Caylee terrified with her arms stretched out, crying. It haunts me because that photo looks like she was in a dark, small space....like a trunk.

I do not think she drowned nor was she cloroformed. I do not think that ICA had put any thoughts into decomp fluids leaking from a body and therefore I do not believe the duct tape was applied after death to stop the fluids.

I do believe Caylee died somewhere in the house. Hence the winnie the pooh blanket, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I do not see her killing her baby elsewhere and then returning to the house to get tape and stickers to decorate her dead baby. I think all those items were close by.

I can't for the life of me figure out the exact scenario but then again my mind does not work like ICA's. :maddening:

I said the car.

My theory is, that Casey would use an OTC drug (benadryl, nyquil, whatever) on Caylee to get her to sleep. (Especially when she was not at her parent's home.) I know that no one has mentioned this, but I believe that when Caylee was not with her grandparents, she was with "zanny the nanny." "Zanny the Nanny" being the trunk area of Casey's car.
Casey would give darling Caylee a dose of a medication, and she would fall asleep just in time for Casey's party time would start. Due to the use of these medications, Caylee had a hard time sleeping on her own (something witnessed and testified too, IIRC).
So, when the OTC meds didnt work anymore. Casey needed a new plan. In comes the chlorophyll. Once the research was done, Casey first tried this on the dogs in the home. When Casey felt confident it would work, she dosed Caylee with it. Darling Caylee fell asleep, and Casey went on with her night and extended morning in bed with the B/F. Possibly, leaving Caylee in the car this whole time. Maybe too much chloroform was used, or Caylee woke up in the car and could not stand the June temps in the hot car. :( Caylee was probably used to Mommy's rules to wait for Mommy to get her. So she probably just played, maybe sang, and kicked her feet in tune with the music in her head. Eventually, little Caylee's body couldn't handle the heat anymore and that was it. I believe this is why the neighbor saw Casey BACKING the car into the garage the next day.

While the act alone which caused her death would be considered more likely the "accident" that did happen. Which I actually believe would be more like neglect, and direct harm to a child just so "Mom" & "Dad" can't run her life.

This is just my theory of course.

She slept in because she was both exhausted from not spleeping the night before (night of the 15th) and from the stress relief from finally taking care of something she had wanted to do for a very, long time.

:maddening:

When you listen to TL/AL (her boyfriend's) Anthony/Tony testimony, he was enjoying something other than sleeping in with ICA while in bed all day. That's why they didn't get out of the bed. Not sleeping. Enjoying a good roll in the hay. Or do you mean before she went to her boyfriends apt. I guess that would all depend if you believe that she killed Caylee on the night of the 15th or during the day of the 16th. If you believe that ICA did her dirty deed on the night of the 15th, then I go back to CA saying that she listened outside of ICA's door and heard both ICA and Caylee's breathing before she left for work. Yeah, right! How many people go to their grown child's closed door before leaving work to hear if they are sleeping. Alot of people said that CA would do this because she was a nurse. Ah,well...she wasn't a hands on nurse, she wasn't working directly with patients. She was in charge of the nurses. The paper work side of being a nurse.

What kind of monster holds the body of her decomposing child? One who hates the child, besides she was probably wrapped in a blanket. But, yes I agree, KC would experienced an overwhelming fear during the bagging, laundry bag, etc. :noooo:

Does anyone know if KC had clothing that was disposed of?

Her parents found smelly pants of KC's in the car and washed them. She didn't seem to have the money to go to the laundry and was hoping the car would disappear on its own with smelly clothing. Granted KC should have done this earlier but, she does think more than few days ahead.

ICA did have money on her. Her Mother CA found I think it was $200.00 on her the day that she had AH go with her to get ICA from TL apt. CA took that money. I just think that she liked that pair of pants. Knew that they could be washed. I think that she had planned to go back and get the car, but when she went to get it, it had already been towed.

Night of the 15th in Casey's room.

Cindy is lying about hearing them "breathing" through the door on the 16th.

George is lying about seeing them leave on the 16th.

I would say the garage, if the duct tape is the cause of death. I don't think this well planned out, and if she were in the house there would be other, easier ways to commit a "soft kill" (Ugh, what an innocuous sounding phrase for something so horrible). The easiest way for me to picture duct tape being her first choice is if it were close at hand.

It is possible she died in the car from exhaust fumes. I'm saying it is possible but I have many theories.

I'm not exactly sure on the when and where, but I think that she likely died in the bag, after being drugged or taped, or both. iCA couldn't deal with the smelly car, and I don't think she could deal with the already deceased caylee. It was only when she HAD TO, that she disposed of her in the woods. Otherwise, she would have done something immediately with her.

I do agree that she was likely in the home because of the tape and sticker and pooh blanket near by, but didn't have the Mama baby in the house so I think it definitely was home to car, car to home, or enroute, that the actual death took place. I certainly don't think it was somewhere else, like at Tony's house.

I voted KC room because she was so disturbed she couldn't sleep in there after returning from jail. Also because people usually kill where they feel comfortable or won't be disturbed. IMO she did it after she came back home when house was empty after leaving for her fake job. I think she was a Pro at using the chloroform by then and had been using it off and on when she needed to subdue Caylee so she could have free time with Friends/Boyfriend etc...
She probably kept her homemade chloroform in the car...maybe in a gas can with duct tape over so fumes wouldn't escape or in some other container.
MOO

This is very likey, IMO, Lightchaser. Funny that she felt SO COMFORTABLE and safe in her father's room, while he was in bed. I certainly woudn't be sleeping in the dark in such close proximity to my OFFENDER.

MOO

Could you store chloroform in a gas can? I thought it had be in a glass container... Could be wrong.

trunk of the car.

i am new and cannot post new threads and have a question: has a psychiatrist examined casey? has a psychological profile been provided at any time? thank you.

I think she died in the trunk. I think she was put out in the garage but died in the trunk. Very sad.

Ashley Banfield said we will never know what happened. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that KC killed her the afternoon of June 16th like she was an errand - she then called the house numerous times and I believe she went back to the house and in the garage she chloroformed her (to make it easier) then she put tape on her mouth and put her in the bags.

I realize the neighbor saw her on June 17 and 18 backing in; BUT he returned from vacation in the evening of June 17th. She was in the neighborhood on the 16th (pings show it). I have no doubt she put tape on her that afternoon. She was wayyyyyyy to comfortable with Tony at Blockbuster that evening. She knew she was dead when they were there.

It is SERIOUSLY BIZARRE. You raise someone all these years and she does exhibit lying and stealing, but I never heard of cruelty to animals, etc. and one day she kills her child. It is inconceivable. Apparently one cannot let children get away with anything of that nature and must stop it immediately. It really is frightening.

Do you believe she placed Caylee in bags the day she murdered her? I am inclined to think she didn't think about the fluids that would leak out as Caylee started to decompose (perhaps didn't consider the stench either). I have felt that the bags were an afterthought as she tried to coverup what she had done. (Though the thought of looking at and touching Caylee's rotting, leaking corpse sickens me to no end.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back