Where Should Boulder Police Start?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess the only real justice I see in this case was that following the murder John Ramsey had a hard time finding another position with a company. Lost his election in Michigan and the Ramsey's always had to live in the shadow of their daughter JonBenet. They will NEVER be known in their lives for anything else, and I think that bothered them a lot. These two people were so involved in making their way up the corporate ladder and lavished in parties and rich friends, they lost all that after this murder.

John never EVER looked for this so called intruder, never kept a website up in memory of JB or joined any causes in her honor. That for me was telling for someone who had so much money. They were always suspected of this crime I believe even within their close circle of friends, and for two people who so not wanted to cooperate, I am just happy that the outcome wasn't as easy as John having his pilot start up his plane and heading out of town like a bat out of hell to escape it all, like he wanted to. This will follow him to his bitter end. He has done nothing IMO to help search for this supposed killer. You would think with all the cases we are seeing now, most recently Haleigh Cummings, JR would jump forward immediately to work with the new investigative team to clear his name by taking a lie detector test. But he never will. I am just happy to hear the case is being looked at again by fresh eyes, because that means another night of sleep lost by John Ramsey. It must suck to always be looking over your shoulder. :)

That's ALL he was whining about in the police interviews,i wanna find the killer,i will hang the intruder in a public place,that's all that matters,bla,bla,blaaaaaaa,you know what,he didn't even sound credible,not then,not now,never.
And what about that stupid smirk when he says he didn't kill his daughter or when talking about Karr,I guess he knew exactly that the Karr episode is just a bad bad disgusting joke!
You know,maybe in a weird way I can understand Patsy and her behaviour ,but John?John is a very cold and calculated man imo and these kind of people scare me.

Hi everyone i haven't posted in this forum yet just the caylee one, but i've been very interested in the case for awhile. I have no idea what to think about it honestly but you guys are brilliant! I love to read all ur ideas and thoughts :)
but I have a question.....I ran into this site that mentions that someone from the ramsey house had called 911 3 days before the murder...is this a rumor from awhile ago or has anyone heard this?

......."It was also reported that police had recovered a second note from the house, which may have been a partial rough draft of the ransom letter, and that three days before the murder someone called 911 from the Ramsey house and then hung up. "

here is the link.....
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143261,00.html

thanks guys!

hi FRankieiiiieee.

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

A Harbinger
The first indication that all was not well at the Ramsey household took place three days before JonBenet's murder. At 6:48 p.m., Dec. 23, 1996, a 911 call was placed from the Ramsey home. The call was terminated before an emergency dispatcher could speak to the caller. Six minutes later the police called the Ramsey home, but got a voice-mail message, so a police officer was dispatched to the house. No police report was filed, so one must presume the officer was told that the call was in error, and was satisfied with the explanation. At the time of that call, the Ramseys were having their annual Christmas party, complete with a Santa who passed out presents to neighborhood children. With so many people in attendance, anyone could have inadvertently dialed 911 – but in retrospect, self-styled experts on the case conclude too easily that JonBenet made the call.

The call was made by Fleet White. His mother was in the hospital in Aspen (or Vail?), and he inadvertently called 911 while calling the hospital. It's possible the long distance number he was calling was similar. The call supposedly was thoroughly checked out after the murder, and was determined to just have been a mistake in dialing by Fleet.

The call was made by Fleet White. His mother was in the hospital in Aspen (or Vail?), and he inadvertently called 911 while calling the hospital. It's possible the long distance number he was calling was similar. The call supposedly was thoroughly checked out after the murder, and was determined to just have been a mistake in dialing by Fleet.

This is what I have read also...but, do not know how true it is. Seems possible though.

This is what I have read also...but, do not know how true it is. Seems possible though.

He COULD have been meaning to dial 411 (to get the hospital #) and dialed 911 by mistake. Though in opposite sides on the touchpad, it could have happened.

He COULD have been meaning to dial 411 (to get the hospital #) and dialed 911 by mistake. Though in opposite sides on the touchpad, it could have happened.

I have also read that Patsy admitted making the calls, but couldn't remember WHY she made them...don't know how true that is either.

I have also read that Patsy admitted making the calls, but couldn't remember WHY she made them...don't know how true that is either.

Can you ever think of a time when you would have made a 911 call and didn't remember why you did?

Can you ever think of a time when you would have made a 911 call and didn't remember why you did?

Nope! I don't believe that it was Patsy though, that wouldn't make sense. I think that even SHE would remember why she had dialed 911.

I think Patsy's "I don't remember" in relation to phone calls was actually about the calls she made to Dr Beouf (?spelling) in December. Didn't she try to get hold of him urgently, but when questioned said she couldn't recall why?

I think Patsy's "I don't remember" in relation to phone calls was actually about the calls she made to Dr Beouf (?spelling) in December. Didn't she try to get hold of him urgently, but when questioned said she couldn't recall why?

I think that you are right. In fact..I am 100 percent sure that you are right.

Yes, she did make some urgent phone calls to him, and couldn't recall why. :waitasec: Patsy: "Now WHY did I call Dr. Beuf...hmmm...I just can't remember".

just wanted to say thanks to deedee, superdave, JM and weasel (and anyone else i forgot) who answered my question... i appreciate the time you all took and the info you passed on... sorry for taking so long to get back here and read/reply :)

LOL,one of Patsy's funniest ones.
Or maybe,who knows,if I'd mix pills and alcohol then probably I wouldn't remember?Dunno,never tried.

With the people known to be in the house. If they can be excluded, go to friends. If they can't...well, they can't move on to other suspects. Easy.

I agree they should try. But I am pretty certain there would be not much soft tissue left. The fact that the cave you mention contained mummies (either naturally occurring or as a result of mummification embalming) means that the cave was dry. Look at the ancients of Egypt. They are remarkably well-preserved, to the extent of extracting DNA from some, after thousands of years. But the climate of Egypt is not like Atlanta. Moisture is what wrecks havoc on bodies. JBR is buried in Atlanta (a humid, warmer clime) and burial in the earth is different than a cave burial. The study of forensic entomology explains just how quickly a body buried in soil is returned to the elements. Coffins are not vacuums. They are not airtight. Rainwater will get in. Concrete grave lines can crack with the shifting of the soil that occurs with temperature change.

Remember Medgar Evers? Civil rights leader shot, buried in the 60's, and then his grave dug up to seek evidence to convict his killer? His body was so perfectly preserved some 30 years after the murder, his wife said he looked as he did the day they buried him.

LE will never know until they do the exhumation. If the BPD actually is investigating this murder again, that's at the top of their list. Another autopsy.

Re-interview Burke, second. No dancing around the facts, either. He's a man now. He should want his sister's killer caught. Give him an LE SPONSORED polygraph test.

Re-interview John Ramsey, third. Ask him the questions that should have been followed up on 12 years ago. Give him an LE SPONSORED polygraph test.

Re-interview John Andrew and Melissa. Give them polygraphs.

Re-interview Lucinda, John's first wife. Give her a polygraph.

Re-interview Patsy's sisters. Give them polygraphs.

Re-interview LHPugh and her daughter.

Re-interview the Whites, the Fernies, the Reverend, the victim advocates there that morning, Linda Arndt, other LE, THE WHOLE SHOOTIN' GANG.

Interview JonBenet's cousins and friends, all now old enough to tell the truth should they know something.

Subpoena all the tapes, films, and audio of any interviews with the Ramseys done by Michael Tracey, CNN, other news programs, and the tapes and notes the ghost writer used to write the "Ramsey's book".

Interview Grandpa Paugh. Give him a polygraph.

Nail down the latest forensic analysis on the ransom note.

"Touch" DNA test the garrote, the duct tape, all the child's clothing she wore, especially the Bloomies, top to bottom, front and back. "Touch" DNA test the blanket and the Barbie gown.

Test the package of Bloomies turned in by the Ramseys, five years TOO LATE, for DNA, fingerprints, including all the the remaining undies inside. Have a forensic lab make a lifesized model of JonBenet's body and use it to study the "too large" Bloomies found on the child.

Subpoena the Ramsey phone records, out of the adjudicated case of the PI's who stole them, as well as if any remain on records anywhere. Determine if that "lost" cell phone had calls from the Ramseys on it AFTER the murder date. Trace phone calls to ANYONE whose number shows up on ANY of the Ramsey records for three months prior, three months after.

Subpoena Dr. Beuf's medical records of JonBenet. Subpoena the medical psychiatrist's records of Patsy Ramsey. Give Dr. Beuf a polygraph test.

Just for starters....

Lets add

Test the spoon and glass for saliva/DNA/prints
Test the kleenex box PR said wasn't hers
Test the suitcase handle for prints/DNA
Test the chair that JR claimed the intruder pulled against the door (AFTER they closed it, LOL) for prints
Off course, the chair may not exist anymore, nor the suitcase. I don't know whether it was taken into evidence. The suitcase should have been, because ut contained one of JBR's hairs, a children's book, and with a comforter stained with JAR's semen. It was his dorm room comforter. As far as I understand, it hasn't been taken seriously by LE as being linked to the crime.

Oh, good ones. Especially DNA on the spoon and glass.

Add in "touch" DNA on the duvet in JAR's suitcase, the carefully process the children's book, too.

Did we mention processing the garrote/paintbrush "handle" for DNA cells as well? Definitely that!

Also, interviews with the Archulettas, all of them, children now grown. Mrs. Archuletta made some very disturbing statements about Patsy's expressed concern over JonBenet "flirting". WITH WHOM was JonBenet flirting?

The Boy Scout leaders who trained Burke should be questioned, as well. Did they ever teach or see Burke making such knots or nooses?

If they're going to REALLY investigate this murder with the FULL INTENT of solving it, NO ONE AND NOTHING is off base.

But none of this...NONE...will ever happen, IMO.

exhume patsy's casket (and maybe JB's too) and see what -if anything- is hidden in there? (notes/diaries, evidence taken from the house and hidden from police etc)...

exhume patsy's casket (and maybe JB's too) and see what -if anything- is hidden in there? (notes/diaries, evidence taken from the house and hidden from police etc)...

I don't think anything is hidden there,John ain't stupid.And he knows there have been people talking about exhuming jb's body(to check Lou SMit's "stun gun marks")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back