Where the heck is George???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we have to sit back and say, "hmmm..." When Cindy makes a comment that Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.

Not really. It's the same from day one. Do you see victim in what KC had done? Yes, there is the abuse-syndrome of acting out sexually. But when did the height of that occur, via pole dancing? When little kid is dead.

Face it, chloroform and staging is not what you are after. I agree family has a role and a secret, but not the one you think.

I think he did the right thing as well. And it had to be tough ~ I cannot imagine.

I really appreciate that he said his focus was on Caylee and always was on Caylee.

He asked for prayers at 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. He came out of court around 11 a.m. Perhaps he is thinking of going home at 11 p.m. The least we can do is pray for him.

Me too. When he said that, I think he spoke his alliance - so Casey and Cindy be damned!

I dont know why anyone is asking where is Lee . WHO CARES. I dont know why your all fooled by him he is the one that after GA for sure and maybe CA were gonna give poly;s lee then convinved them not to give them anything now why would he do that thats not helping anyone in fact the parents arent thinking to much of his actions latley as the lawyer for GA stated tonight on NG earlier this week CA AND GA BOTH quietly snuck in to to police department to give DNA and HAIR samples again why didnt lee this guy has not done one thing to help this investigation at all infact he;s done the oppisit if u ask me ..

I'm not fooled by him, quite the opposite. I think he may have been planning to help Casey flee today. We don't know for sure who was the driver of the grey van or maybe he was waiting for her at the airport. I'd sure like to know his whereabouts!

i appologise i wasnt aware that any or some or all of you thought lee was up to something. All i have ever read about lee is how great he was with helping out the LE and I personally just never bought it so anain i appologise .

I think this is just soooooooooooooooooo Sad !!!!

I think If it were me.................. I would DIE of a Broken Heart ! ! !

I Wonder What " Y O U " would do ?

How would you F E E L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are NOT KC.............................

We should ALL have some Compassion ! ! !

Now really Folks ! ! !

THIS IS SAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" YOU" ??????????????????????????????????
are you
feeling "ANYTHING" ................ only anger for these people ?

Now STOP and Think about it...............

What if you were in these parents/Grandparents SHOES ? ? ?

Sad..............
SAD.................
S A D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

God Help Us ALL ! ! !
jjgram

Take a deep breath......relax:)

i appologise i wasnt aware that any or some or all of you thought lee was up to something. All i have ever read about lee is how great he was with helping out the LE and I personally just never bought it so anain i appologise .
You don't have to apologize for your opinion. :)

I actually agree with you in part. I don't feel that any of the Anthonys have acted like innocent people in this. My sympathy ran out a long time ago when Casey was getting in and out of jail.

I'm glad GA testified to the Grand Jury, but he didn't exactly do that out of the goodness of his heart. He was pretty much forced into it. :rolleyes:

So, I'd say good for him that he did the right thing, but that doesn't mean he is suddenly a sympathetic character to everyone here.

We don't even know what he said in court! He could have completely thrown Cindy under the bus to save himself for all we know. He could have lied, for all we know.

I'm waiting to see who gets arrested - that should tell us all we need to know.

I saw a reporter in front of the A's house, saying that GA just came back, asked for a comment and he replied something like:

Today was very hard for me, I can't say anything more...

So he was home.

I really don't think Cindy and George will stay together in the long run. There was trouble last year, I think, they separated for 3 or 6 months and decided to try again.

I hope I'm wrong. They will need each other to face all this. He will need Cindy's strenght and she will need George's reality check.

As for Lee, the jury's still out on him... I think if KC told someone what happened, it was to Lee. I could even understand him wanting to protect his sister. I don't know him, but I really got a bad vib about him... I could be wrong.... maybe..:eek:

I pray for all of them. They all need help in some way.

I saw a reporter in front of the A's house, saying that GA just came back, asked for a comment and he replied something like:

Today was very hard for me, I can't say anything more...

So he was home.

I really don't think Cindy and George will stay together in the long run. There was trouble last year, I think, they separated for 3 or 6 months and decided to try again.

I hope I'm wrong. They will need each other to face all this. He will need Cindy's strenght and she will need George's reality check.

As for Lee, the jury's still out on him... I think if KC told someone what happened, it was to Lee. I could even understand him wanting to protect his sister. I don't know him, but I really got a bad vib about him... I could be wrong.... maybe..:eek:

I pray for all of them. They all need help in some way.

I am glad that George is safe. I had my doubts about him but he's proven himself to be of stellar character. He could have easily taken the 5th. His actions and emotions show his true love for his granddaughter. As for the others, LA, CA, the bloodline of psychosis is rearing its head.

I just wonder if George saw something in the trunk other than gas cans. If the smell had permeated the entire vehicle by the 27th, the liklihood of the body still being in it on the day (?) he went for the gas cans. He wanted in that trunk and even if you were half blind, you could see a trunk contents from a distance. I said early on in this case that George knew more, I think he saw more as well.

I have to say I've grown weary of all the posts that allude to others being heartless or lacking compassion because they do not support one or more of the Anthony family.

I don't blame the GPs for what happened to Caylee. I have never accused them of anything that requires speculation. I don't think Cindy and George got together one day and decided to raise a sociopathic daughter. They likely did their best and thought their actions were the right ones as parents. I don't try to get up into their business and make value judgements about their marriage and I don't support accusations of incest and other horrid things of which there is simply no proof.

However, the way the family has handled themselves and treated others since this ordeal began speaks for itself. It is NOT there but for the grace of God go I. Cindy continues to make attempts to harm the lifes and reputations of others by accusing them of terrible things. The most recent target of this is the State Attorney who is using the death of this child for his personal gain...according to CA. He is doing his job Cindy. She sees Casey as a victim of LE, the media, the public and the government. I cannot bring myself to have compassion for someone who so willingly will try and cause such harm to others while ignoring the hideous acts of her own daughter. I do not believe these actions are the result of denial, not at this point. They are overt and conscious attempts to ruin others in order to save KC.

I agree with the poster earlier who stated that Lee has been less than cooperative and has engaged in some questionable behavior. This, along with his attack on protesters showed a side of him that leaves a small window for compassion as well.

While I often think GA hid behind CA while failing to do the right thing I do admire the courage it must have taken for him to do what he did yesterday. That has to be one of the worst situtions one could ever find themselves in. I hope that in some way that can help him heal and find whatever peace is possible for him at this time.

I'll now go and take my chill pill.

I am glad that George is safe. I had my doubts about him but he's proven himself to be of stellar character. He could have easily taken the 5th. His actions and emotions show his true love for his granddaughter. As for the others, LA, CA, the bloodline of psychosis is rearing its head.

I just wonder if George saw something in the trunk other than gas cans. If the smell had permeated the entire vehicle by the 27th, the liklihood of the body still being in it on the day (?) he went for the gas cans. He wanted in that trunk and even if you were half blind, you could see a trunk contents from a distance. I said early on in this case that George knew more, I think he saw more as well.

Where do you see psychosis in this case?!

Me too. When he said that, I think he spoke his alliance - so Casey and Cindy be damned!

Yes, that was my impression as well.

If the media is still camped outside the Anthony's house, I believe they should leave now. Casey is in jail and is not getting out. Leave the rest of the family alone and let's see if their attitudes change. Give them some peace, they will not have the media to point a finger at, and see if reality sinks in.

I have to say I've grown weary of all the posts that allude to others being heartless or lacking compassion because they do not support one or more of the Anthony family.

I don't blame the GPs for what happened to Caylee. I have never accused them of anything that requires speculation. I don't think Cindy and George got together one day and decided to raise a sociopathic daughter. They likely did their best and thought their actions were the right ones as parents. I don't try to get up into their business and make value judgements about their marriage and I don't support accusations of incest and other horrid things of which there is simply no proof.

However, the way the family has handled themselves and treated others since this ordeal began speaks for itself. It is NOT there but for the grace of God go I. Cindy continues to make attempts to harm the lifes and reputations of others by accusing them of terrible things. The most recent target of this is the State Attorney who is using the death of this child for his personal gain...according to CA. He is doing his job Cindy. She sees Casey as a victim of LE, the media, the public and the government. I cannot bring myself to have compassion for someone who so willingly will try and cause such harm to others while ignoring the hideous acts of her own daughter. I do not believe these actions are the result of denial, not at this point. They are overt and conscious attempts to ruin others in order to save KC.

I agree with the poster earlier who stated that Lee has been less than cooperative and has engaged in some questionable behavior. This, along with his attack on protesters showed a side of him that leaves a small window for compassion as well.

While I often think GA hid behind CA while failing to do the right thing I do admire the courage it must have taken for him to do what he did yesterday. That has to be one of the worst situtions one could ever find themselves in. I hope that in some way that can help him heal and find whatever peace is possible for him at this time.

I agree with everything you said and you said it very well. :clap:

As is often the case, I agree with ya! And you don't need a chill pill because you have the guts to speak the truth!

Just saw an interview on Fox 35 locally here in Orlando with GA. He says he is going to stand behind his daughter no matter what. He still believes Caylee is alive and that someone out there has her and he is going to be driving around with the traveling billboard and asking people to keep the hope alive that Caylee is out there. Says he hugged his daughter yesterday before leaving. Says he doesn't believe anything he said at the GJ did any harm. So, I don't know .... Don't know whether there is a link to this interview, but could check myfoxorlando.com to see. I just saw a portion of the interview a minute ago.

IMO he did not, he totally wigged once when someone said she was dead, I do not think he could see her body and stay calm, I think he would have totally lost it, I would have.

july 16th is a whole day long. this is not to say that george did or did not see caylee, because obviously, i don't know one way or the other. but the 16th is the 16th until midnight when it turns into the 17th.

just wanted to say this because so many people seem to think that it absolutely must mean george didn't see her on the 16th just based on the indictment statement, and it's not necessarily true.

even if he saw her at 12:50 the 16th, she could have been dead by 1pm, 3pm, or 11:59 pm. it's still the 16th then.

does that make sense or am i using too many words to explain a simple concept...as usual? :rolleyes: sorry.

He was saying he saw her JUNE 16th.

What is written is JUNE 15th to JULY 16th (when reported missing). There is a whole month there. Not 24 hours.

So from Father's day June 15th until July 16th (when reported) something obviously happened.

Doea anyone remember the susan smith case. The reason i ask is because i know she was older and i never personally got the knowledge on that one like the ases now adays but what iam wondering is did she have a mom and dad or how about the actual father were they with her right up untill they brought that car outtta the water the way cindy is with casey right now ?

Well...George appears to be right back in the driveway talking about kidnappers again...

Well...George appears to be right back in the driveway talking about kidnappers again...
How long until people start saying CA made him do it? I guess his experience yesterday didn't help him face the truth. Sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back