Where the heck is George???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is just soooooooooooooooooo Sad !!!!

I think If it were me.................. I would DIE of a Broken Heart ! ! !

I Wonder What " Y O U " would do ?

How would you F E E L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are NOT KC.............................

We should ALL have some Compassion ! ! !

Now really Folks ! ! !

THIS IS SAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" YOU" ??????????????????????????????????
are you
feeling "ANYTHING" ................ only anger for these people ?

Now STOP and Think about it...............

What if you were in these parents/Grandparents SHOES ? ? ?

Sad..............
SAD.................
S A D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

God Help Us ALL ! ! !
jjgram

:chillpill:

I pray the Lord lets "our" little angel Caylee offer special comfort to her grandpa and grandma tonight. They loved each other so much. I will honor GA's prayer request, but he will be included as well. I really feel for him today. Casey is the one who perpetrated this obscene crime on the innocents around her. And despite Cindy's antics, even up to the car-under-the-bridge thing today, I believe she started with mental issues and the nightmare of losing Caylee, with Casey being responsible, has sent her over the edge. I don't "like" her, I think her denial is tragic, and her behavior is certainly nothing I'd ever emulate. But, I do have compassion for her and don't think she's in full control of her faculties. She, too, is in my prayers tonight.

I think some of this is getting out of control, again; not just on this thread. A good deal of you are parents or grandparents. Yes, I think we'll all agree that if our daughters acted like KC we'd go crazy; if we acted like KC, we'd probably get our butts kicked. I know personally I'd probably be outcast.

But here's a story. A friend of mine was killed in a car accident. His mother couldn't pick him up from a party, so she arranged for him to take a cab home. Apparently the cab driver was high on drugs, flipped the cab, and my friend was killed.

To this day his mother is a wreck - she has started foundations in his name, volunteers on a full-time basis for MADD, etc. She flat out blames herself - she lives everyday thinking "it is my fault Matt died, if I only would have went to pick him up he'd be alive."

And this woman did NOTHING wrong. The facts were in front of her - her baby was gone. Isn't that the LAST THING in the world anyone would ever want to have to realize? Its reasonable for GA and CA to blame themselves for a lot more than Matts mother - Its reasonable for people in their situation to think everything from - "If I only stormed out after her on the 15th Caylee would be alive" ... to even the seemingly absurd "Could something in my environment have damaged my reproductive organs where I could physically create a killer?"

I do not think anyone is going to willingly take upon themselves that level of guilt - even if its a completely unconscious defense mechanism. We don't know how their inner minds work. Maybe CA is already borderline psycho, and the only grasp on reality she has is living in the past, 5 years ago when things seemed more normal.

I only really started thinking of this recently, because I know if that was me, I am so type A that I would be mapping out everything I've ever done in my life to figure out what went wrong that something so awful could happen to my family. So I think a little compassion, ESPECIALLY after GA admitted what no sane person would ever want to admit, to the GJ.

JMO, of course

When I saw George this morning, making his statement, it just broke my heart. He is a dad & grand dad. This had to be so hard. I hope he takes comfort in knowing he did the right thing & his heart isn't as heavy tonight. He knew he was probably walking away from life as he knows it. If he has not reached out to a grief counsler, I sure hope one reaches out to him. I know I would give him a hug and cry with him. George, this is for you :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Well said, TY. Hugs to George! :hug:

I feel bad for GA. It was nice to see someone in that family stick up for Caylee for a change which is all we all ever wanted from the start. I think he and LA have known for a while what the truth is and this mind set is not welcomed by CA. On NG tonight Nejame was saying that GA & CA may not take polygraphs esp. because she (CA) is on medication. I wonder what medication she is on - and maybe it would explain why she acts so strange (?).
If you were to go back and read through my posts, you'd find that I've been saying that since day one. And she's been taking meds long before July 15th, IMO. I suspect an SSRI/SNRI such as Paxil, Lexapro, or Effexor, and a benzo like Ativan or Xanax. That's a nasty mix for some individuals, and her behavior is very typical.

Does anyone know if George was able to hear any of the other evidence that LE has during the GJ today? I saw him stroking his jaw line with his finger on a video. Hope he wasn't having angina or heart problems due to the stress.

Friends, I understand that many of us hold Cindy A. in minimal high regard, and some are eager to point the finger of blame at other members of the Anthony family.

I say it is time to leave them alone, no matter what we think of their parenting skills or personalities when under such pressure.

Those of us who are "older mothers" know how hard it is to parent children as they grow into their teens, and they decide to choose the values of the peer group and media over our own.

What choices does the parent have, when a child goes so terribly wrong?

Please, let's not pile on Cindy. She will spend the rest of her life in loss, grief, and personal turmoil, and so will George.

Lee's life will also be forever tarnished and complicated. The whole family deserves our prayers, that they somehow find acceptance of the horror Casey has visited upon them.

Are any parents ever ready to deal with a loved baby who grows up to be a sociopath? Where can they go to learn how and when to "intervene"?

They all deserve our prayers, for they didn't choose this. Cindy, no matter what her faults, did her best, and so did George.

Caysey isn't their fault, in my humble opinion.
Three thumbs up (as my niece says) on your post! Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking.

Well, I finally got around to watching Cindy's July 31 interview (1&2) and it was amazing how much she likes to be in control.

Then I watched her "exclusive" with Holly the Reporter (now on the bad list) and the woman wouldn't shut up. She just talked and talked and talked and talked.

Bitchiness aside, I think Cindy Anthony has interfered with this investigation on a major scale. She is happy to throw down the names of anyone who does not agree with her agenda.

I feel her pain. I feel the pain of the family. But putting that aside, I think the woman has major problems and many
answers. Did she ever turn over the JC Penny credit card statements? I know she looked at them and figured the investigators wouldn't need them. I am sure they appreciate her LA Law experience, but did she turn them over? Did she take a polygraph? And what of George and Lee?

George did testify today and I feel for him. The man's world is destroyed. But he had to or face different type of consequences. I hope he does get away from his family and seek some counseling and advice and understanding. He's not going to get anywhere in that poisonous home. Maybe then the family can start to heal itself.

I was thinking GA was involved and I am I not sure he didn't help KC with the body, but I am truly impressed with his testimony in this case. He did step up to the plate and evidently told the truth.

I owe George Anthony an apology for not believing he would "do the right thing."

This says it all for me as well.

Does anyone know if George was able to hear any of the other evidence that LE has during the GJ today? I saw him stroking his jaw line with his finger on a video. Hope he wasn't having angina or heart problems due to the stress.

I noticed that too, and wondered if he was checking his carotid artery for his pulse rate. Those deep breaths he was taking had me a little worried too.
The stress that man was under I am surprised he did not have a stroke.
Poor guy, what a tough job it is to be Casey's dad. I am sure he does love his children and his wife. If he didn't he would not have been able to do what he did today.

I feel so bad for GA tonight - his heart must be broken. I think CA is on the very edge of a nervous breakdown. I located CA's email address and sent her a "you have my sympathy" email and encouraged her to be gentle with herself. All along I have disliked her interference, but felt compelled somehow to reach out and offer my support for her pain. I think she needs some personal support after today as does GA.

Friends, I understand that many of us hold Cindy A. in minimal high regard, and some are eager to point the finger of blame at other members of the Anthony family.

I say it is time to leave them alone, no matter what we think of their parenting skills or personalities when under such pressure.

Those of us who are "older mothers" know how hard it is to parent children as they grow into their teens, and they decide to choose the values of the peer group and media over our own.

What choices does the parent have, when a child goes so terribly wrong?

Please, let's not pile on Cindy. She will spend the rest of her life in loss, grief, and personal turmoil, and so will George.

Lee's life will also be forever tarnished and complicated. The whole family deserves our prayers, that they somehow find acceptance of the horror Casey has visited upon them.

Are any parents ever ready to deal with a loved baby who grows up to be a sociopath? Where can they go to learn how and when to "intervene"?

They all deserve our prayers, for they didn't choose this. Cindy, no matter what her faults, did her best, and so did George.

Caysey isn't their fault, in my humble opinion.
Housemouse I agree this is one of those times to say except for the grace of GOD there go I could be any of us..jmo

Three thumbs up (as my niece says) on your post! Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking.

I really am not a heartless bi!ch, honestly. We have had 12 special needs foster children, even before we had our own child. All were neglected, abused & had some kind of handicap, usually MR. We have an adopted son who is now 31. He was brought to us at 7 days old, right from the hospital where he was born. He suffers from Fetal Alchol Syndrome. Put EVERY disorder you have ever heard of & that's FAS. ADHD, Anti Social Behavior, MR & on & on & on. We also have a birth daughter, 2 yrs younger. I am always asked if we knew our son's condition before we adopted. YES, he was not medically cleared until he was 18 mo old.
Raising both our children was challenging. My daughter, like most teens, thought she knew more than us, wanted to do things we either didnt approve of or didnt think she was ready for. I said no a lot. I forbid her to go out with certain people who were known druggies etc. Was I her best friend...not by a long shot. To her I was the biggest 'B' in the world. That was okay, I was her mother first. I told her one day she would "get it" & that I was not going to let her engage in behaviors I knew could harm her & that I refused to bury my daughter. I could live with her hating me as a teen but not burying her. That daughter & I are now best of friends. She is a mom herself & a great one. You know how I know I was a good mom....she trust me with HER children. I am so very blessed to have a wonderful relationship with her, her hubby & my grandsons.
WIth my son, it has also been a challenge. He tries so hard, harder than so many "normal" people. He is on a lot of meds for his mental health. Twice I had to admit him to a physc ward. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. He was so scared, so confused & I know he felt so alone. I cried every day but I knew I was doing what was best. He lives with us & day to day does great. He knows my limits & is learning to respect them.
Being a parent is a hard road. It is very hard to say no, to be a parent vs a friend. But we owe it to our kids to be tough, to have expectations, to hold them accountable. That's how they learn. Cindy could not stand not to be her daughter's friend, to be everything in Casey' s world. I have to think if Cindy had said NO, had made KC accountable, would she have learned some lessons along the way. I really am sorry for her loss. I could not imagine going on with my life in her shoes. It is a horrible horrible situation. Cindy has always covered for KC & still does. There is a huge difference between loving, supporting your child & enabling them. All of us want to protect our children from the awful things in life, but you know, we can't. But I do think being tough can show your children, esp our daughters, to be tough. Okay off my soap box..

Well. That's a lot of emotion. I believe the hardest part for most of us is that we could never BE in the shoes of the Anthonys, because we each see a place where we would have asked questions, taken action, put a stop to behaviors, made different choices, and otherwise NOT have chosen to do what the elder Anthonys have done since this case broke wide open on July 15th. What we have learned of the family dynamics preceding that date leave most of us shaking our heads in shocked wonder at how it could have gotten that bad for the family that such an event could take place, and since that date, we have been given the insight that I believe none of us ever really wanted.

Though some of us posting here can tap into the dynamics of this family, not one of us fits the shoes. That is the sad fact. We are window shopping in their shoe store and none of us can buy. Maybe some of us attempt to cobble our own pair of shoes to try to walk along the path they have in order to possibly find something that would make sense. For me, myself, I choose to go barefoot.

I like what you are saying, and I would like to add to it.

Some of us have found ourselves dealing with a family member with similar behaviors to Casey, and IMO, from personal experience, the enabling and denial, etc, is a cop out as a parent. Refusing to back down, insisting my child take responsibility, 'tough love', if you will, can be one of the hardest things a parent ever does.

When I watched the video today of George, it made me very sad, and I did feel for him. However, 30 seconds in front of a camera, IMO does not erase the last 3 months of impeding the investigation into the disappearance and apparent murder of his not quite 3 year old granddaughter.

Lanie

I really am not a heartless bi!ch, honestly.

Well, you're not, but I must be lol! I know I'm in the minority here (apparently you all have a much kinder heart than I do), and I'm truly sorry for feeling this way, but I only care about Caylee. None of the others.

George, Cindy and Lee (and Casey of course) lost any of my consideration long ago by their actions/non action in helping find Caylee.

This baby deserved so much more from them.

My only hope is that they will all now man up and tell the truth from this point on. Though since WFTV reports they are out trying to auction themselves for interviews for the early shows tomorrow morning, I seriously doubt it.

Does anyone else think that along with the sadness and whatever other emotions are taking place at the Anthony house this evening there also has to be a sense of RELIEF to have Casey out of there?

Praying for Caylee to be found and for the truth to come out and for healing...

Does anyone else think that along with the sadness and whatever other emotions are taking place at the Anthony house this evening there also has to be a sense of RELIEF to have Casey out of there?

Yes, I do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back