Where will the jury come from?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a thank button a little while ago, I tried it and my name didn't show up and now there isn't a thanks button.............

I can see your name under the thanks. Maybe it isn't showing up, because you seem to have already hit it.

Try refreshing.

There was a thank button a little while ago, I tried it and my name didn't show up and now there isn't a thanks button.............

Click refresh and the thanks button should come back.

I checked the thread, your name was there.

Thank you all so much! I just refreshed and it's now showing up! Sorry for the false alarm! Little nervous this morning........

Nancy Grace on GMA just said that this area is called "God's waiting room" where the public is older, making it easier to find a jury that can be seated for long periods of time (ie: not needing to take time off from a job or find child care) This means it may be a more conservative jury... but all I could think about: it won't sit well with them that Casey's stealing ways included taking money from her grandparents.

Nancy Grace on GMA just said that this area is called "God's waiting room" where the public is older, making it easier to find a jury that can be seated for long periods of time (ie: not needing to take time off from a job or find child care) This means it may be a more conservative jury... but all I could think about: it won't sit well with them that Casey stealing ways included taking money from her grandparents.

:waitasec: A lot of areas in Florida is filled with people who retired here! That one is a no brainer! :biggrin:

Nancy Grace on GMA just said that this area is called "God's waiting room" where the public is older, making it easier to find a jury that can be seated for long periods of time (ie: not needing to take time off from a job or find child care) This means it may be a more conservative jury... but all I could think about: it won't sit well with them that Casey stealing ways included taking money from her grandparents.

NG is right. The retiree population is about 75 - 80% here. PC was a good choice because it increases the chance of finding juror who already have left the work force and it wouldn't put a financial burden on them.

As a side note, In January 2011 two St. Pete police officers were shot and killed by a suspect (Donte Morris) who were assisting the FBI in trying to find him. The public outcry was huge. It was the first time in 20 years that a St. Pete Police officer was killed in the line of duty. There is a lot of support here for law enforcement. Almost the polar opposite of what a Miami jury would have been like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back