Who bought KathiB's website name? JB/the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me it's probably the work of an online a$$hat who thinks this is pretty funny. Pretty typical of what passes for a joke out there...:loser:

And obviously someone looking for a laugh with no regard to KB.

But I am surprised KB didn't "buy" her own professional web name in advance since she is now being quoted worldwide.

Hmmmm <putting on my sleuth hat> 1) an online [unusual person] 2) thinks it is funny 3) at Kathi's expense 4) to bring the Baez law firm prospective business ....... :waitasec:

When you think about it who would get the biggest charge out of doing something like this? Let your mind wander. lol There are quite a few I can think of that would think it was very funny. jmo

Sure, but don't go glancing over my way - kindergarden was many many years ago.....

When you think about it who would get the biggest charge out of doing something like this? Let your mind wander. lol There are quite a few I can think of that would think it was very funny. jmo

EXACTLY!

Like LC said, just let your mind wander... Bet y'all come up with a list and it won't be just JB on it. :innocent:

Or........ who did Kathi pi$$ off in Dec of '09?

Hmmmm <putting on my sleuth hat> 1) an online [unusual person] 2) thinks it is funny 3) at Kathi's expense 4) to bring the Baez law firm prospective business ....... :waitasec:

Don't forget, someone with a grudge against KB. Or against JB depending on how you look at it. And most likely either connected to or following the Caylee case. And someone who had nothing better to do on Christmas Eve (or someone who was looking back at Christmas's past and regretting and taking their anger out on someone who angered them recently.)

What stories did KB write for the week before Christmas Eve?

Godaddy doesn't own the domain name. It's under private registration. Whoever registered it doesn't want you to know who registered it.

You are right. I worded it incorrectly and have corrected my post. It should say owned instead of owns. As I explained in the part that you edited out, Go Daddy sets up a lot of celebrity domain names then resells them. And that if there was a rollover on the site then it had been sold to someone.

Don't forget, someone with a grudge against KB. Or against JB depending on how you look at it. And most likely either connected to or following the Caylee case. And someone who had nothing better to do on Christmas Eve (or someone who was looking back at Christmas's past and regretting and taking their anger out on someone who angered them recently.)

What stories did KB write for the week before Christmas Eve?

Could be someone with a grudge against KB, who also would like to bring attention to the Baez Law Firm.

What a piece of work. And still his tabs on the site do not work.:floorlaugh:

A person with the initials LP came to my mind immediately.

The sad fact is that anyone can register any domain name they choose, so long as they pay the registration. Someone can register your first, middle and surname (or any combination you can imagine) as a domain if they so choose....unless you have it trademarked.

Isn't that what Cindy did with Caylee? I don't think JB is responsible but if you look at the correspondence between Cindy and Casey about KB I wouldn't put it past Cindy. So yeah, maybe that was her treat on X-Mas Eve. I can totally see that.

OMG is all I can say. I think JB acts like a little girl.

Now that's an insult to little girls everywhere! LOL - JB acts like a little <&#!*> is much more fitting! :crazy:

being good, being good...:innocent:

Godaddy doesn't own the domain name. It's under private registration. Whoever registered it doesn't want you to know who registered it.

Exactly, they went through DomainsByProxy, so they didn't want anyone to know.

Exactly, they went through DomainsByProxy, so they didn't want anyone to know.

If someone were to misuse the name involving a company, as they have here, wouldn't that be a reason for the owner of the domain to turn that information over because they abused the use of the name? It's not just using the name to embarrass KB but it's using a website of an officer of the court to do so. jmo

If someone were to misuse the name involving a company, as they have here, wouldn't that be a reason for the owner of the domain to turn that information over because they abused the use of the name? It's not just using the name to embarrass KB but it's using a website of an officer of the court to do so. jmo

if you go to the website, it tells what is needed to release identity information:

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx

Well 2+2=4. I assume it was Baez who bought the domain. He certainly has an obsession with anyone or anything who challenges or criticizes him. He also has a need for "revenge" against those people or entities - and there are countless examples of him indulging these vengeful urges. Pretty sad. I wonder what he will have to do to be held accountable by the Bar Association in FL which has failed miserably to protect people from him.

It's a Go Daddy site, those domains go pretty cheap.
http://www.whois.net/whois/kathibelich.com

http://www.godaddy.com/

Go Daddy owned the domain name, then they resell it if someone wants to buy it up.

There are actually companies that purchase the domain names of popular celebrities, hoping that someday the celebrity or a fan will want to purchase the domain. But if there is a roll forward on the site, then someone has purchased it from Go Daddy.

It was registered by a third party "Domains By Proxy" out of Arizona.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KATHIBELICH.COM
Created on: 24-Dec-09
Expires on: 24-Dec-11
Last Updated on: 08-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration KATHIBELICH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration KATHIBELICH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS63.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS64.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Creation Date: 24-DEC-2009
Updated Date: 18-MAR-2011
Expiration Date: 24-DEC-2011

Nameserver: NS63.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Nameserver: NS64.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

So it was registered through a service designed to specifically mask the registrant or owner. While this could be any reasonably techno savy individual who did this, it must be hypothesized that a well experienced PI who is known to have a whole bag of shall we say questionable tricks would certainly know how to do this "as part of his investigation of potential witnesses". If you get my drift.

http://flnewscenter.com/?tag=kathi-belich

This article pretty much says it all, but apparently on Dec 24, 2009, the website name www.kathibelich.com was purchased. By who? Was it purchased with defense funds? When you click on it, it forwards to JB's Law Firm Website. This article says "Dirty Pool?" Do you think it is?

(More info if you do a search on "jose baez kathi belich website".)

I am soooo tempted to call his law firm and ask can he represent me. Someone bought my website name and I need legal advice. I just have to wait until hubby leaves. :crazy:

--------------------
You go girl!!! I am computer illiterate.What if we all sent an email at one time would it bring the site down?:floorlaugh:

Well 2+2=4. I assume it was Baez who bought the domain. He certainly has an obsession with anyone or anything who challenges or criticizes him. He also has a need for "revenge" against those people or entities - and there are countless examples of him indulging these vengeful urges. Pretty sad. I wonder what he will have to do to be held accountable by the Bar Association in FL which has failed miserably to protect people from him.

----------------
I think he is jealous of her. Kathi has brains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back