Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What???????????????????????????

So you really talk to dead people? Hmmm!

The dead are SO much more interesting. Live people are really annoying, aren't they? At least the ones I know. I have always been able to accept the presence of the dead among the living. They are in our world, as we are in theirs.
There IS an afterlife, even for those who don't believe there is. Belief is not a factor and not necessary. But MAN, are some people surprised to find that after death, you find yourself ....still ALIVE.

The dead are SO much more interesting. Live people are really annoying, aren't they? At least the ones I know. I have always been able to accept the presence of the dead among the living. They are in our world, as we are in theirs.
There IS an afterlife, even for those who don't believe there is. Belief is not a factor and not necessary. But MAN, are some people surprised to find that after death, you find yourself ....still ALIVE.

Well, I don't know if I am gonna totally take your word for this but I do find that interesting. I have heard of being caught between two worlds but not all dead people still sharing the same world. I don't guess you have talked to JBR?

Here's food for thought. How do we know that we arent already dead and this is just a waiting place or the place of penance. Just a thought not my theory, but how do we really know....

Wow, basically two threads happening on this subject matter. I just left the thread concerning Stephen Hawking's views on eternal life. As for me, just read my siggy!!

I have seen many shows with people talking to ghosts, I have seen many instances of shows like 'Crossing over' and the like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18NfN76bAs"]Perhaps something worth watching...[/ame]

Well, I don't know if I am gonna totally take your word for this but I do find that interesting. I have heard of being caught between two worlds but not all dead people still sharing the same world. I don't guess you have talked to JBR?

Being "caught" between two worlds is not the same thing. Souls do get "caught" but it really is a matter of them not wanting to leave. They don't complete their transition in a way. There are various reasons why.

Being "caught" between two worlds is not the same thing. Souls do get "caught" but it really is a matter of them not wanting to leave. They don't complete their transition in a way. There are various reasons why.

You gonna answer my other question? Can you talk to any dead person you want or just who crosses your path?

He doesn't really have to do anything proactive to clear his name. The arrest of JMK and Mary Lacy "clearing" the Ramseys in 2008 did a lot to sway public opinion about the case. Since Patsy's death, John's done interviews on Oprah, Larry King Live, 48 Hours, and some local news station. In all of those interviews, the 'theme' was that John was 100% innocent and had been vilified by the media and the public, not that he was trying to prove to an audience that he was innocent. I'm sure that John would only agree to make appearances on shows that agreed to paint him in a 100% positive light.

Also, John's book is coming out next year and I'm sure he'll be doing some interviews to promote it. I can guarantee that any interview he does will not ask him, "Did you kill your daughter, JonBenet?" but instead will ask "What was it like being blamed for your daughter's murder when you and your wife were innocent?" Perhaps by taking interviews where it's 100% IDI is John's way of clearing his name by changing people's thinking about the case.

Who would want to waste their money on nothing but a book of LIES???.... I won't be buying one that's for sure. And if someone gave me one for free I wouldn't even waste my time reading it either. A book of LIES is not the same as reading a fiction novel. This is a true life event of the death of a child that her family and their friends is choosing to LIE about......JMO

Who would want to waste their money on nothing but a book of LIES???.... I won't be buying one that's for sure. And if someone gave me one for free I wouldn't even waste my time reading it either. A book of LIES is not the same as reading a fiction novel. This is a true life event of the death of a child that her family and their friends is choosing to LIE about......JMO

You are right, Panda's eye. One would think this man would go away and hope the world forgets about him and the awful things he and his wife did, supposedly in their daughter's memory. But no, he's afraid his 15 minutes may be over so he writes a book. It's things like this that keep me praying every day that someone exposes him for what he is.

You know, a small part of me is really gonna be worried about you when reckoning day comes. Believe me in that I know that you are 100% sure that ain't gonna happen. I just think it is gonna happen and not sure how you will or can reconcile it in your mind.

I appreciate your concern, but you're right: I'm NOT worried, not in the slightest.

But if it DOES, as to how I'll reconcile it in my mind is very simple: by knowing that I did my BEST on behalf of what I believed in.

Let me give you some advice, pilgrim: if my grandmother couldn't scare me with that "Day of Reckoning" stuff, you haven't got much chance, either!

That was going to be my question, too.

Here's food for thought. How do we know that we arent already dead and this is just a waiting place or the place of penance. Just a thought not my theory, but how do we really know....

I don't know, Agatha. Sometimes it sure FEELS like I'm in hell!

I appreciate your concern, but you're right: I'm NOT worried, not in the slightest.

But if it DOES, as to how I'll reconcile it in my mind is very simple: by knowing that I did my BEST on behalf of what I believed in.

Let me give you some advice, pilgrim: if my grandmother couldn't scare me with that "Day of Reckoning" stuff, you haven't got much chance, either!

Good answer.

Pretty sure I saw that film ;)

Believe me, this IS a kind of waiting room, but we are waiting for something so much better. If you could look back here from the Other Side, you'd see that NO ONE wants to come back here. This is the mother of all boot camps. This is hell. Not that everyone has an awful life- by no means! But once you've been "there" you don't want to be "here".
Anyone who has ever been brought or sent back from a near-death experience reports that they did NOT want to return.

I have been sifting through many of the threads on this forum and like to hear everybody's theories but I have never ever thought that Burke was responsible - that is just my opinion. I also wonder why Burke wasn't taken that night as part of the kidnapping - maybe because that would be too much for the perp(s) to handle? I believe it was an intruder(s) with a vendetta against John Ramsey plus the fact that gold jewellery was left on Jonbenet after the crime makes me think the perp(s) were not petty theives but looking for a larger payoff from Mr. Ramsey. To me,there was no strong motive or history of violence on the part of the Ramseys and this is important. Also, if Patsy Ramsey had hit Jonbenet with an object due to rage over bedwetting, there would have been blood somewhere on her head or on the floor and none was found. The fact that she was silenced with duct tape and possible stun gun marks makes me think the perp(s) wanted to keep her quiet so as not to alert the parents. I was thinking: what does a typical ransom note look like anyway because so much is focused on how long the note was etc. but the person who wrote it and left it didn't care if their hand-writing was identified and that is very risky on the perp(s) part. Was the perp(s) so confident that their handwriting would never be identified especially by the Ramseys because they didn't know them that well or a part of their innner circle - why wasn't it typed up on a computer and printed out so no handwriting could be compared? Also, I was looking for more books to read on this case on the Amazon site and John Ramsey has written a book due to come out in March 2012 talking about the other side of grief.

I have been sifting through many of the threads on this forum and like to hear everybody's theories but I have never ever thought that Burke was responsible - that is just my opinion. I also wonder why Burke wasn't taken that night as part of the kidnapping - maybe because that would be too much for the perp(s) to handle? I believe it was an intruder(s) with a vendetta against John Ramsey plus the fact that gold jewellery was left on Jonbenet after the crime makes me think the perp(s) were not petty theives but looking for a larger payoff from Mr. Ramsey. To me,there was no strong motive or history of violence on the part of the Ramseys and this is important. Also, if Patsy Ramsey had hit Jonbenet with an object due to rage over bedwetting, there would have been blood somewhere on her head or on the floor and none was found. The fact that she was silenced with duct tape and possible stun gun marks makes me think the perp(s) wanted to keep her quiet so as not to alert the parents. I was thinking: what does a typical ransom note look like anyway because so much is focused on how long the note was etc. but the person who wrote it and left it didn't care if their hand-writing was identified and that is very risky on the perp(s) part. Was the perp(s) so confident that their handwriting would never be identified especially by the Ramseys because they didn't know them that well or a part of their innner circle - why wasn't it typed up on a computer and printed out so no handwriting could be compared? Also, I was looking for more books to read on this case on the Amazon site and John Ramsey has written a book due to come out in March 2012 talking about the other side of grief.

Hardly know where to begin...

The duct tape was found to have NOT been on a conscious child. The lip prints found on it were prefect and represented lips that were not moving nor struggling, there was no saliva or evidence that her tongue had forced against it. This concluded that JB was either unconscious or dead when it was applied. It was likely part of the staging.
The head would was what is classified as a "closed scalp wound". The skin was not broken and that is why there was no visible blood. There WAS blood under the scalp, which was noted by the coroner, who was only aware of the head bash after her scalp was pulled back during the autopsy. Her head/face did NOT exhibit the typical swelling that is seen with someone who had lived longer after the bash, or even someone who had been strangled to death. It seems that BOTH the bead bash and the strangulation played a part in her death of course, but because of the lack of obvious swelling, had to have happened close together. There was mild swelling of the brain, noted in the autopsy as "mild flattening and narrowing of the sulci and gyri" (the lobes and spaces between them).
One of the biggest mistakes people make in cases like this (Caylee Anthony, too) is assuming there must ALWAYS be a history of abuse or prior events. That is simply NOT realistic or true. For every abuser, there is ALWAYS a first time, and for many, there is ONLY one time.
I do not believe JB was routinely beaten or knocked around by her family. I DO believe someone in the family was molesting her. This could be seen as motive, or at least an explanation for the head bash. She screamed. She was bashed to shut her up. It really could be that simple.
The handwriting is so like Patsy's to anyone who has seen side-by-side exemplars that it still amazes me that anyone could think it was written by anyone else.

When i read the thread title the first thing that came into my mind was that her death was caused by "anger".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back