DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this previous post in 'Images Only:'

Post #18

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

I'm BRAND new to blogging, so if I'm not linking properly please forgive my ignorance. I don't know how to do a lot of things and am just slowly learning the lingo.

This case has me obsessed, though I feel a little pathetic to admit it. You couldn't write a story like this!!!

Welcome bunnycake - you did just fine. You sure picked an overwhelming case to start with - you are brave.

That other girl in some of the pics with Casey and Annie is a girl called samiDizzle on myspace - I think she's good friends with both. We havn't learned much about her - I wonder if she will be one on the list of 87(or whatever#) interviews?

Welcome Bunnycake!!! Don't feel pathetic, most of us are obsessed with this case and need closure and can't rest until we get it! :):):)

I agree with you that she has something of value. It just the tasteless comments you see on the myspace that gets to me. These kids and their cool hand gestures. And they make no bones about how they feel and most of the time- its total disrespect for all to see. IMO, if your gonna come off like that, then prepare for some sort of opinion on your behavior regardless of who you are. I guess I just see that the majority of todays kids, including my own, have a total lack of understanding of how to relate to the general public. If youre gonna spew crap out of your mouth for the world to see, then good luck with getting a real job. Many employers do look at this myspace stuff.

And as far as Her coming on here to WS, I really could care a less. I really didnt find what her buddy pals had to say much of an influence. They were here for their own reason. I was merely saying she should come out in the media. Then again perhaps youre correct in saying she may not be able to speak out about this case. But I knew that already, I just dont get the smart alek comments & gestures on myspace. Its so tacky!

I hear you, Law_girl.

If you'll humor me for a second...IMHO, all the in your face attitude stuff just screams, "I want attention", "look at me". Basic human nature, and not unique to this crowd. Every generation looks for and finds a new way to draw attention - postive or negative. And the greater the shock factor, the better the desired effect. In fact, each generation has to turn up the tweak factor more to out do the last. The internet just gives newer generations a larger stage than before.

All IMHO, or course...ok, then...soapbox back in the closet now. :)

Annie, JP, Clint, No interviews released that I am aware of. 15 plus friends and not them,could be that what was said is being held close. May see them as witnesses that have damning information.

Alright, I have catching up to do on this thread, I haven't been in here yet. What have I missed in a nutshell??:waitasec:

Pulling this question from another poster over to Annie thread for quick discussion...

I have a question, according to DS, Annie and KC had a falling out, why did she call her then on the day Caylee was last seen? Around 20:00? Thats strange?

I'm looking @ phone records now, but, not finding the ~20:00 call to Annie (#2176)? Maybe I'm using the wrong#. You using 6/10, 6/15 or 6/16 as "last seen"?

ffw011.jpg

here is Annie wearing the hat...

358clxd.jpg

here is the same hat found in Anthony's trash that was ripped up!
Go figure...
.:)

OK...FWIW...hat trashed...why :waitasec:

Still sifting through Casey's cell records, so...I maybe just a few pages away from seeing records of contact w/ her I haven't seen yet.

I find it very curious that...

1) Annie commented to Sean D. that Caylee was last seen when she stayed overnight @ Ricardo's...really, ...how'd she know that?

2) Based on pics from Casey's 21st induction into white porcelain worshipping, Annie was with Casey that night. A close examination of the picture of Casey passed in the front seat of a vehicle that night suggests that vehicle was a dark green Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon (newer small pick-up that replaced the S-10 model).

3) Small green pick-up spotted @ Hopespring Dr.

4) Casey gets Pontiac to Amscott 6/27 before 7AM and returns before ~11AM w/ groceries packaging not consistent with coming directly from a grocery store, and timing is likely too early to have been sneaking into Hopespring Dr. without waking parents before they leave for work.

5) Annie's statement hasn't been released

Maybe a big nothing...maybe...

Other things that make Annie interesting...

...now...RebeccaAdrianne, to your observation. What date was the ~20:00 call to Annie?

On 6/27 at 9:37:04 Casey called Cindy cell duration of call 131 - wondering if she was checking to see if they were home?

Annie's interview with LE HAS been released - she has talked to
KC a couple of times but KC changed groups - to the fusion crowd

The poor girl doesnt want to dragged through the media circus
can you blame her ?

KC lies .......

She never watched Kaylee only saw her when she came with KC to
J Reid Ford where she worked . KC would show up to pick up
boyfriend who also worked there .

I hear you, Law_girl.

If you'll humor me for a second...IMHO, all the in your face attitude stuff just screams, "I want attention", "look at me". Basic human nature, and not unique to this crowd. Every generation looks for and finds a new way to draw attention - postive or negative. And the greater the shock factor, the better the desired effect. In fact, each generation has to turn up the tweak factor more to out do the last. The internet just gives newer generations a larger stage than before.

All IMHO, or course...ok, then...soapbox back in the closet now. :)

:clap:

I am so glad you said that. Its true......actually I do remember my generation well. And yes, the internet is their stage- unfortunately. In my day we had party line- now they have text messages & myspace. I guess I just dont appreciate it and imo, it doesnt give me any comfort as a parent to know this is whats coming down the pipe for my own daughter, in which I will have to counter that with some good moral speeches about how you reap what you sow in life and life is not fair-yada yada. However, my sons on the other hand are teenagers, I've done a good job so far, at least not today they arent holding their crotches etc. Although I am well aware that when they turn 20 something they may do & say some things I may not agree with. But what I've told them so far is, I dont wanna see it, & dont get caught, cause I am not bailing ya'lls a$$ out. If you do the crime, you do the time.

But in this case what I am screaming about it, this girl doesnt want to be bothered, thats fine. She doesnt have to be foul-mouthed & offensive about it. To me, that is hitting the beehive with a stick.....and trust me Mr. Bond, I am not one of those Bee's I am just sayin......be a lady about it. For Gosh sakes these kids are only 20 something, they may want to be in a public position one day and stuff like this- is always gonna be googled. She does herself a disservice by acting as bad as the leaches & maggots bothering her in the first place. One thing my mother always taught me is.....if you cant say nothing nice, then dont say nothing at all.....or youre asking to get you a$$ kicked. Mother always added that last part in there for good messure!:waitasec:

can you blame her ?

KC lies .......

do you have a link to her statement or is it in the jury room now?

do you have a link to her statement or is it in the jury room now?

Its on the threads right here = go back a page or two and Dante talked
about Annie - look over his threads right here

From this previous post in 'Images Only:'

Post #18

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

I'm BRAND new to blogging, so if I'm not linking properly please forgive my ignorance. I don't know how to do a lot of things and am just slowly learning the lingo.

This case has me obsessed, though I feel a little pathetic to admit it. You couldn't write a story like this!!!

+++++++++++++++++
Obsessed with this case & I do not know how to do a lot on a computer..
so you are not alone...:grouphug:

can you blame her ?

KC lies .......

Link please. Bolded by me.
I think these statements about Annie were given by other people, not Annie. Casey does lie but she is not the one who stated Annie was her closest friend. It was friends of Annie that said that. Therefore I think Annie is still someone to consider as a reliable source of information, not as a conspirator or anything but someone who may know Casey better than others.

Link please. Bolded by me.
I think these statements about Annie were given by other people, not Annie. Casey does lie but she is not the one who stated Annie was her closest friend. It was friends of Annie that said that. Therefore I think Annie is still someone to consider as a reliable source of information, not as a conspirator or anything but someone who may know Casey better than others.

:waitasec:

thanks! Thats what I'm saying. We have been wanting the statement to LE a while back, but not hearsay from the invited guests.

can you blame her ?

KC lies .......

The interview with Annie is not on here, if you know where it is please direct. Also JP,and Clint's interview are not here has anyone seem them?

...ok...I'm lame.

I can't locate the ~20:00 phone call RebeccaA referred to between Casey & Annie on the last day Caylee was seen. Dunno if she's referring to 6/9-10 or 6/15-16 either.

Anyone else have that handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member