Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My interest is peaked even more because no interview of Annie has been released!

I dont think LE is releasing interviews that hold some serious importance to the case. Maybe that's why we haven't heard more about Annie, one of her supposed best friends. Same with Sean D.

Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

The Auntie D lady was described as about 40 yoa, doubt it was Annie D

I'm not sure the hat was ripped or tore intentionally in a mean spirited way, a mans baseball cap has the adjustable plastic band in the back, a woman's baseball cap has a slit for a ponytail. Someone may have tipped it intentionally for their ponytail.

Ummm...if you can find the video of this "trash bag blogger" please view it. The cap did not have a slit. It had an adjustable back AND at the middle of the left side of the cap it was ripped all the way to the top. If it was not intentional, then she and a Rottweiller were playing tug with it. It was trashed. FWIW

Ummm...if you can find the video of this "trash bag blogger" please view it. The cap did not have a slit. It had an adjustable back AND at the middle of the left side of the cap it was ripped all the way to the top. If it was not intentional, then she and a Rottweiller were playing tug with it. It was trashed. FWIW

It's not even the same cap. Annie's had something on the lid? of the cap. Some embroideries. The cap in the trash did not have anything on the lid (or whatever that part is called.)

This is OT for this thread but I could have sworn JAG said he never saw or knew KC did drugs... maybe they were just joking around?

OT also, sorry - but want to point out as a former party girl that Xanax, speed, et al are not commonly viewed as "drugs" (I know, crazy) by teens and twenty-somethings. We grew up hearing about saying no to meth, coke, etc, so when JAG said he never saw Casey doing drugs, the thought of her abusing prescription drugs probably didn't even occur to him to be included in that category.

And good morning to all of you :)

It's not even the same cap. Annie's had something on the lid? of the cap. Some embroideries. The cap in the trash did not have anything on the lid (or whatever that part is called.)

What ????.....check out both pics in post 45, sure looks like the same cap to me, even down to the fraying on the brim.

Pls tell me this JAG is not JG as in former fiance? She (KC) made the same comment in a conversation on myspace some time ago to a (very short time) bf.

We all need to be careful when repeating things that something doesn't get "credited" to the wrong person. These are young people who are going to need to look for jobs and have a life (whatever is left after KC).

the JAG initials match and the conversation discusses being on calls in KC's neighborhood.

OT also, sorry - but want to point out as a former party girl that Xanax, speed, et al are not commonly viewed as "drugs" (I know, crazy) by teens and twenty-somethings. We grew up hearing about saying no to meth, coke, etc, so when JAG said he never saw Casey doing drugs, the thought of her abusing prescription drugs probably didn't even occur to him to be included in that category.

And good morning to all of you :)

When LE questioned all of her friends about drug abuse they specifically asked about "popping pills".... most likely the result of KC discussing xanax.

There's a pic somewhere of Annie & Casey, heads together in front seat of a car.........Annie is wearing a green & white ball cap w/applied shamrocks.

This cap looks to be the same one found in the sack of trash a blogger lifted from the Anthony's house on trash day......

Cap is all torn up.

I just can't believe that someone would go take someone else's trash. In my opinion, that is carrying nosey too far.

The interview with Sean Daly --- he mentions Annie and her last name. I went to her myspace - it is private. But she has some generic heading, "looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

I just can't believe that someone would go take someone else's trash. In my opinion, that is carrying nosey too far.

LOL........."one man's trash is another man's treasure'..??

Well, we have heard of LE staking out folks trash, & ID thieves have been known to lift business paper trash.

Don't think I would ever do this myself.....unless maybe it was my kid that was missing.

The interview with Sean Daly --- he mentions Annie and her last name. I went to her myspace - it is private. But she has some generic heading, "looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

Did you check-out the pics in post 45 ??

Looks like the same cap to me.

yeah, but I think the interview with SD was way too short. Where are the details? Two friends said they thought SD would be Casey's closest guy friend. Hopefully there is another interview with him that they haven't released. I had a lot more questions for him, if for nothing else just info on Casey. It's telling that the two people who knew her really well we've hardly heard much about.

:eek::eek:
ffw011.jpg

here is Annie wearing the hat...

358clxd.jpg

here is the same hat found in Anthony's trash that was ripped up!
Go figure...
.:)

:eek: ABSOLUTELY!!!:eek:

*this is the first time I seen a comparison photo together vs. just talks, I thought it was speculation. Well seems like Casey isnt considering Annie her BBF anylonger.

whuteva, its a good find! IMO very good find........says a whole lot about what casey thinks of her BBF now. Remember we havent seen or heard nay statement yet from Annie.......and that will be very very interesting. I bet Annie throws casey under the bus

it is exactly the same cap. Look at the worn edges in the same locations on the bill of the cap. it does have the same markings.

When LE questioned all of her friends about drug abuse they specifically asked about "popping pills".... most likely the result of KC discussing xanax.

I guess I didn't read carefully enough...! I still maintain that many of her "newer" crowd (Fusian, etc) wouldn't view Xanax as a "drug," per se...But my crowd may have been different!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

*this is the first time I seen a comparison photo together vs. just talks, I thought it was speculation. Well seems like Casey isnt considering Annie her BBF anylonger.

Yep, with so much speculation in this mess......we do need to keep the 'facts' straight.

This is the same cap......whether it is true 'evidence' or not, we don't know yet.

Has anyone seen or heard the Annie D interview? She was alledgedly Casey's best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member