Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully snipped from article on:
WFTV.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 5:16 pm EST November 26, 2008

<<Casey&#8217;s ex-fiance&#8217;, Jesse Grund, told investigators he has heard
that Casey has been cooking up a story to frame him for Caylee's murder, even though she insists Caylee is alive. Grund claims Casey tried to convince her lawyer, with her mother's help, that Grund killed Caylee because of his "obsession" with her and planted evidence in the back of her (Casey&#8217;s) car.>>
I don't know - I just found this an interesting comment. I know there's no love lost between CA and JG, but this is outta the blue. Haven't heard anything about it before...strange.

They don't have to convince her lawyer,they have to convince LE. :D

ETA:I mean okay,this could be the defence theory,nothing wrong in helping JB out,he seems to need it,but would this be enough to create reasonable doubt?
I doubt it.

What about that guy she had the brief affair with? The guy in LE. Does anyone remember when LP mentioned that she had an accomplice. Someone brilliantly :) asked if it was a male or female. He said male and then someone asked if it were friend or family, he said friend.......so it isn't George he's family can't be TonyL because he's not in LE so it could be Jesse or That other Tony in LE.....just thinking outside the box here :)

What about that guy she had the brief affair with? The guy in LE. Does anyone remember when LP mentioned that she had an accomplice. Someone brilliantly :) asked if it was a male or female. He said male and then someone asked if it were friend or family, he said friend.......so it isn't George he's family can't be TonyL because he's not in LE so it could be Jesse or That other Tony in LE.....just thinking outside the box here :)

Are you talking about ARusciano? If so, he lied all over himself to OCSO (his employer) when confronted about KC and got fired for it. He also didn't like Caylee and how she restricted KC from being with him. That was the excuse she always gave him for not being able to come over to his house. This is the person she called Caylee a 'snothead' to.

Are you talking about ARusciano? If so, he lied all over himself to OCSO (his employer) when confronted about KC and got fired for it. He also didn't like Caylee and how she restricted KC from being with him. That was the excuse she always gave him for not being able to come over to his house. This is the person she called Caylee a 'snothead' to.

YES!!!!! that is him lol! don't know why i got sooo confused with the names. thanks!!!! :blowkiss:

YES!!!!! that is him lol! don't know why i got sooo confused with the names. thanks!!!! :blowkiss:

Cause there are soo damn many of them!!:spinner:I beginning to think I need a program!!

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk, A Second Suspect Will Surface.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:04:43 AM

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

Names mentioned are, George, Tony L., or the neighbours.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

My across the street neighbor is psychic and she believes that Jesse is either involved or he knows what has happened to Caylee.

My across the street neighbor is psychic and she believes that Jesse is either involved or he knows what has happened to Caylee.

Yet he passed a polygraph. :waitasec:

maybe its someone that we have never even heard of at this point...I wonder if we will ever know??? do we know of any other male friends she had in LE? Remember when they were saying they had found other cops she had been running around with??

My mother is in a nursing home, and I visit on the same day of the week, every week. The sign-in book is on a podium outside the office and I sign it. No one is really paying attention when I am signing it. I keep thinking that the date on the video was changed to the 15th of June from an earlier date. (maybe June 9th). If Cindy wanted to, she could have signed in on the 15th as herself AND Caylee. Who would really notice that Caylee wasn't with her. And remember, it has been over a month since June 15th, when LE interviews the employees at the nursing home. Would they really remember a specific visit being June 15th with Caylee there, after over a month goes by? I still say, CA had opportunity to add Caylee's name on the log, when Caylee was actually already missing. These nursing homes have lots of people visiting weekly, daily, etc. Is it too far fetched to think the employees may have been wrong on the date, and then checked the log book to "refresh their memories" before meeting with LE?

Coupled with what GA said about KC being able to change dates on photos, etc. I am with you on this one. (it is in his FBI interview when he talks about how good KC is with computers)

Then your neighbor could be a million dollars richer ...if he'd take the psychic challenge.

Coupled with what GA said about KC being able to change dates on photos, etc. I am with you on this one. (it is in his FBI interview when he talks about how good KC is with computers)

I think everyone agreed it was FAther's Day, though.

What other case are you referring to?

NG in Blanchard Park...he could be an accompliace..just not for the Caylee case..I wish they'd release the suspect in that case and results of Lee's DNA...like a nightwatchman needs coffee, I need a doc dump to get me goin..

NG in Blanchard Park...he could be an accompliace..just not for the Caylee case..I wish they'd release the suspect in that case and results of Lee's DNA...like a nightwatchman needs coffee, I need a doc dump to get me goin..

Is there any reason that I'm not aware of for LE to suspect Jesse G of the murder of NG? I can't see them asking him to take a polygraph in that case unless there was some sort of evidence against him.

Is there any reason that I'm not aware of for LE to suspect Jesse G of the murder of NG? I can't see them asking him to take a polygraph in that case unless there was some sort of evidence against him.

I can't believe JG is a suspect in anything. He seems like a nice kid, who, like many got caught up in KC's lies.

a long shot........ a long time ago KC accused GA of an affair..........NG was CA counselor?
Do I have this correct?

I don't think it is about JG........but her other associates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back