Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As much fun as it would be to watch this happen in front of the jury, I feel it is the responsibility of the state to keep this from being brought forward during the trial. They made GA is their first witness to clear up the fact he had any knowledge of Caylee drowning nor did he molest his daughter. I hope the state presents enough to the judge to keep this guy from being called as a witness -

Holy Cow! Once this case is over, and if I'm ever accused of a crime, may the good Lord help me if they check my computer, phone, text, email and tweets.

They will lock me up and throw away the key! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: You and anybody else who follows "Crime" Message Boards..unlike blogs, links are usual on message boards> so alot of internet sleuthing is done..looking up stuff ..YIKES!! Best I leave some sort of disclaimer somewhere to absolve my family, friends and even myself..SHOULD I CALL A LAWYER?? :waitasec:

ETA~~ Yikes had a computer hiccup..so this got duplicated..Sorry folks

What are the odds that a mixup in a phone database happens to land on this guy, a convicted kidnapper......seriously you just can't make this stuff up! :floorlaugh:

Poor George has some seriously bad luck!

At least it will get cleared up before this gets any further, thanks everyone for getting info to the right places!

OMG a convicted kidnapper, still shaking my head at that one.

HLN continuing to ignore all of our tweets/texts. Ratings...Ratings...Ratings!

Smoke and Mirrors is all the DT has.

Smoke that is snuffed out, Mirrors that are broken.

I tweeted Jane Valez Mitchell... she is tweeting that the DT has put GA on trial with the new witness...

Yesterday she said it would only take one juror to vote not guilty and ICA would walk. Seriously,she did. I was in my car and wanted to hit something.

What is sad about the THs is they won't admit their are wrong, it would ruin their ratings and images.

As if ......:banghead: what they are spouting now is factual.

Holy Cow! Once this case is over, and if I'm ever accused of a crime, may the good Lord help me if they check my computer, phone, text, email and tweets.

They will lock me up and throw away the key! :floorlaugh:

I told my DH he better not ever go missing. My mother (who posts on another forum about this stuff) were laughing quite hard over this.

About time someone brings some sense to the madness, Rhornsby even though I disagree with you at times. Can you let the State know too please and Lipman!

There is a 97.4% chance I will refer to a colleague in AZ who has debunked this witness years ago when I go on at 530 on your favorite local news station ;)

SHOUT OUT TO AZ !!!:woohoo:

Thank you ,Richard!

Ooh, apparently there are storms in South Florida. Apparently even Mother Nature is getting angry about this case and the defense. For SHAME, DT! Apparently there is no low they won't go to. Sheesh.

I'm still laughing that this guy's name is really Vasco Dagama Thompson! ONly in Florida do you find a criminal with a Portuguese explorer's name..............Vasco Da Gama!!!!! ay yi yi!!!

It doesn't seem like anyone who needs to know has figured out the fact that it was all a case of misdialing...am I wrong here? I hope so. Otherwise, the Defense could make this look very suspicious. Hope SA are on top of this...

What are the odds that a mixup in a phone database happens to land on this guy, a convicted kidnapper......seriously you just can't make this stuff up! :floorlaugh:

Poor George has some seriously bad luck!

At least it will get cleared up before this gets any further, thanks everyone for getting info to the right places!

OMG a convicted kidnapper, still shaking my head at that one.
You know it really is not surprising to me. When big things are happening in my life I start seeing all kinds of strange coincidences. Like wheels in wheels in wheels running somewhere we can't see and lining up in strange ways.

There is a 97.4% chance I will refer to a colleague in AZ who has debunked this witness years ago when I go on at 530 on your favorite local news station ;)

We will be waving at ya. Glad you made it here today.

Just unreal. :silly:

Where are the aliens, that might be more believeable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back