Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely right!! That's why JB has one of the women that had an altercation with GA in front of his house....one of the many, I should say!

I think that woman has been removed from the defense witness list. There was a video news report after that witness was called for jury selection in Pinellas County, and at that time she said something about no longer on the defense witness list. But I do think the defense will be showing video of George's outbursts of temper at the protestors and will have witnesses take the stand and testify to his temper.

There is a 97.4% chance I will refer to a colleague in AZ who has debunked this witness years ago when I go on at 530 on your favorite local news station ;)

Yayyyyy :great: :great: RH! :great:

Was this DC last work product before getting fired? LMAO

No - I actually think this is what JB was tweeting on his Blackberry while ICA read over his shoulder..while HHJP was denying their motion to dismiss this case today!!!

I'm still laughing that this guy's name is really Vasco Dagama Thompson! ONly in Florida do you find a criminal with a Portuguese explorer's name..............Vasco Da Gama!!!!! ay yi yi!!!

I swear his name sounds like a character from that Tim Dorsey book series set in Florida about this crazy guy named Serge Storms. LOL.

It doesn't seem like anyone who needs to know has figured out the fact that it was all a case of misdialing...am I wrong here? I hope so. Otherwise, the Defense could make this look very suspicious. Hope SA are on top of this...

Just to make sure in case any of the "guests" on this thread are those people we're talking to:

There was no misdialing. George really dialed the number that shows up on his cell records, but the number IMO did not belong to Vasco T but to someone George needed to contact for his new job at Andrews International. That number erroneously shows up as belonging to Vasco T in a couple of public records databases. Vasco T's real number is very close to that number.

HLN continuing to ignore all of our tweets/texts. Ratings...Ratings...Ratings!

Hornsby tweeted he'd be on WESH at 5 addressing this - hope I didn't miss him.

ETA: Just saw his post - 530 cannot get here soon enough!!

Yea Richard!

Does this really fall under the category of the defense just "doing their job?" I swear they are afraid of Casey Anthony. :yes: Jose said this case has "his heart" and he would "fall on his sword" for Casey.

I believe now more than ever, Casey will never stop tying to get out of this, she will never stop trying to throw people under the bus. Diabolical.

:floorlaugh: You and anybody else who follows "Crime" Message Boards..unlike blogs links are usual on message boards so alot of internet sleuthing is done..loking up stuff ..YIKES!! Best I leave some sort of disclaimer somewhere to absolve my family, friends and even myself..SHOULD I CALL A LAWYER?? :waitasec:

I'm calling AZLawyer. I live in Phoenix and I may, at some point, need an attorney who can explain to LE why I have searches on my computer for chloroform, neck-breaking, house-hold weapons, shovels, etc. :angel:

It doesn't seem like anyone who needs to know has figured out the fact that it was all a case of misdialing...am I wrong here? I hope so. Otherwise, the Defense could make this look very suspicious. Hope SA are on top of this...

What is sad is that HLN keeps perpetuating this "news" without looking into the emails & tweets they have received. Anything for a headline I guess.

I am hoping that somebody less known such as Levi Page brings this to light.

There is a 97.4% chance I will refer to a colleague in AZ who has debunked this witness years ago when I go on at 530 on your favorite local news station ;)

Can you refer to that colleague as not only a highly regarded lawyer but also as an "idiot blogger" and smirk while you are saying it? :floorlaugh:

Just to make sure in case any of the "guests" on this thread are those people we're talking to:

There was no misdialing. George really dialed the number that shows up on his cell records, but the number IMO did not belong to Vasco T but to someone George needed to contact for his new job at Andrews International. That number erroneously shows up as belonging to Vasco T in a couple of public records databases. Vasco T's real number is very close to that number.

So all they have to do is call him to the stand and verify that the number GA called is NOT and was NEVER his number. Done deal. Next....

I think that woman has been removed from the defense witness list. There was a video news report after that witness was called for jury selection in Pinellas County, and at that time she said something about no longer on the defense witness list. But I do think the defense will be showing video of George's outbursts of temper at the protestors and will have witnesses take the stand and testify to his temper.

But think about this...as NG said last night....GA and CA got out of the car one afternoon and one of those "protesters" spit on GA. So....what would you do? I know what I would have done. And it just might have involved a baseball bat.

I just want to say, I love you guys and this place. The minute this "breaking news" came on CNN I hopped on here to see what the real deal was. You guys and this forum ROCK!!!!

Oh, I TOTALLY agree. I use my Websleuths info for good as well. I read a few sites regularly who have recently posted on the case without knowing the story. Websleuths ALWAYS has the skinny first.
Doesn't drive y'all kinda nuts when another site writes 'casual' coverage and gets it all wrong?
Anybody ever read a comment on another site, where you can tell it's from a young woman who empathizes about 'toddlers being annoying'?! I am dumbfounded at the bad info and craziness that surrounds this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back