Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just emailed NG about the scoop!!! I hope she reads it and checks it out and throws it in the DT's face!!!

Thanks for posting that. Now this will have to go before JP before he is actually "officially" added to the DT's witness list right? It seems to me that the state may very well have seen this coming as Mr. Thompson contacted LE himself because of the PI's attempt to speak with him. Doesn't sound like a man trying to hide anything to me. I predict that the PT are having a good laugh over this!

That is what is so hilarious about this DT. I mean, seriously. It is the night before they present their Case In Chief, and their hurriedly bringing on a bombshell 'witness' who was once involved with their SODDI because of a wrong number mix up. This is unreal.

Now that it's been brought up again I vaguely remember him being talked about.

It's so tragic how bad this defense team are. I wonder if this was Baez doing his mad internets sleuthing or that Jeremy Lyons?

Well Mason was right in the end . "Circus Trial - then life conviction" - his early prediction will most likely be the only thing he got right on this case.

Wow, they are really reaching here. They haven't even interviewed him yet?! Why would they take that chance? This could and probably will blow up in thier face (not that I'm complaining).

Given the fact that the defense can't even say what this witness would be testifying to, I highly doubt his testimony would be let in.

Now that it's been brought up again I vaguely remember him being talked about.

It's so tragic how bad this defense team are. I wonder if this was Baez doing his mad internets sleuthing or that Jeremy Lyons?

Well Mason was right in the end . "Circus Trial - then life conviction" - his early prediction will most likely be the only thing he got right on this case.

I think this was JB's big 'AHA' moment but then he forgot to put him on the witness list so he didn't bring it out in OS and now they are pretending to just find out about it. :floorlaugh: You really can't make this stuff up.

Due to the recently discovered and unexpected relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cellphone calls, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

Recently discovered? How long have GA's phone records been available?

Due to the recently discovered and unexpected relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cellphone calls, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

So, the new theory is that Caylee didn't drown but George hired this person to do violence against her? Although they just spent the morning trying to convince the court there was no evidence any violence was involved in her death.

The defense team should be more accurately named the accusations team. JMO

I don't know why, but the fact that this guy called the police on the DT is hilarious to me.

I hope the prosecution figures out what AZ figured out - someone send to KB.

I think this was JB's big 'AHA' moment but then he forgot to put him on the witness list so he didn't bring it out in OS and now they are pretending to just find out about it. :floorlaugh: You really can't make this stuff up.

Excuse me! Don't you mean "HA HA" moment? :lol:

Recently discovered? How long have GA's phone records been available?

So, the new theory is that Caylee didn't drown but George hired this person to do violence against her? Although they just spent the morning trying to convince the court there was no evidence any violence was involved in her death.

The defense team should be more accurately named the accusations team. JMO

Maybe they recently discovered the "public records" tab on their Westlaw home screen. :floorlaugh:

Vasco Vasco Vasco...he feels like an old friend after all the time I spent sleuthing him lol...but I'm sorta glad I never called him to confirm my conclusions. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back