Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man, these TH's on every channel are EATING THIS UP... how deflated they will feel when they have to say "Sorry, wrong number."

OK, I've been thru 8 pages of this thread and haven't seen this yet....

Did the DT even try to CALL the phone #????? They may have gotten a pretty quick explanation and avoided all of this embarrassment!:crazy:

JVM is showing the same interview Lippman did with Vinnie Politan.

A reporter just said he rode in the elevator with GA/CA. They were holding each other and crying.

Looking for the number of the Lexus dealership where George worked at the time....

first they would have to effectively even tie him to this case... umm.. I think they will be eating an extra large thwart cake on that!:rocker:

LOL "Thwart Cake" I LIKE THAT! :floorlaugh:

I haven't read since page 8 so forgive me if this has been said. But I would like to pose at this stage of the game IF JB is changing the story obviously he loses his credibility. Is he not supposed to relay to the court what his client has told him? How could who he called be relevant to CAYLEE ACCIDENTALLY DROWNING. Could he get in trouble with the Bar if he is fabricating?
I'll post in the questions thread also
I just can't understand why Baez will go this far to ruin his reputation even more just to get Casey off? Baez knows the truth that Casey killed Caylee yet instead of trying to work out a deal he isletting his whole life go down the drain just to protect Casey at any cost. I believe Baez would take his own Mother down to get Casey off.:banghead::banghead:

The DT is just trying to muddy the waters for the jurors. This is a no brainer that the state will clear up on cross in the DT calles him as a witness.

I just can't understand why Baez will go this far to ruin his reputation even more just to get Casey off? Baez knows the truth that Casey killed Caylee yet instead of trying to work out a deal he isletting his whole life go down the drain just to protect Casey at any cost. I believe Baez would take his own Mother down to get Casey off.:banghead::banghead:

Imo, KC has something over JB... that's how she rolls.

Oh, how I hope the defense is allowed to put him on the stand.

JB: Mr. VT, it is true, is it not, that your phone number in July 2008 was 407-4*5-3082, is it not true, isn't it?

VT: Um, no. :waitasec:

JB: And you are not a chemist, ARE YOU NOT???

VT: No.

JB: No further questions.

and from the prosecutor

JA: Let me get this straight, you're not a doghandler?

AZ you must be on a whirlwind right now opening up this can of worms!!!! But we sure are glad you did!!! We understand if you just say "time out, bbs". I don't think this thread is leaving anytime soon!

I think he just wants a win - at any cost. This is a big case and would really give him gold stars as a defense lawyer. If ICA gets LWOP and not the death penalty, he will claim he saved her life. Getting her totally off is more than any defense lawyer can dream of. Once this case is over - it's ICA who???

OK, I've been thru 8 pages of this thread and haven't seen this yet....

Did the DT even try to CALL the phone #????? They may have gotten a pretty quick explanation and avoided all of this embarrassment!:crazy:

Please, we've all seen how much JB likes to actually work and prepare . . . .

Wonder how many times he'll object to himself when this guy is on the stand :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back