Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:lol: I used to work with a guy who would say "You're so pretty" whenever anyone would make what he thought was a silly mistake or a "DUH" moment.

Can I just say all in fun that "You're so pretty"! :giggle:

I think he stole that line from Jerry Seinfeld! There's an episode where he just says "You're soooo good lookin'" whenever somebody sneezed, because it made sense to him as it made the person feel better than "God bless you."

George's work number at the time: 407-671-0000 (from Casey's phone records) Jimmy Bryan Lexus

N. O. to the no no no - GA never worked at Lexus - Nobody ever worked at Lexus ever. That number resulted when ICA called from her cell to CINDY - ported number - it reached Gentiva

HLN is posting this guys face - I don't blame him for calling LE he prob doesn't want to be anywhere near a murder case especially when he has no info or knowledge about anything.

So I'm guessing this will be the "new chain of events":

Caylee drowned in the pool
GA retrieved her and yelled at kc
VT ran in upon hearing these screams and grabbed Caylee, kidnapping her lifeless body
VT stole kc's car and put Caylee in the trunk
He told kc she MUST party and get tattoo'd (it was in the script)
VT then came back to the house and stole some bags and duct tape
VT then passed off Caylee to RK and warned kc he'd kill the family if she talked
RK stashed Caylee's body to then throw her in the woods 4 months later

Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

HLN is posting this guys face - I don't blame him for calling LE he prob doesn't want to be anywhere near a murder case especially when he has no info or knowledge about anything.

It is sooo wrong! :maddening:

Heck, not only did he "borrow" from her, almost word for word from AZ to file a motion, he never even wrote her a thank you note. Now that is unexcusable. Just poor manners. JB does have along track record of failure to met his financial obligations.

If I were AZL, I'd scratch that man right off my Christmas list for doing ya like that!:maddening:

Ok...I left my TV on HLN and just saw LKB spinning the DT story as JVM (and every other HLN entertainment news show in tonight's lineup) are plastering this guys mugshot on TV screens across the world.

I feel so sorry for this guy, regardless of his past transgressions, his face should not be plastered all over every major network just because the DT team has not adequately investigated the phone records they've had in their possession for years.

It makes me wonder who the intended target really is...GA or VT.

I'm disgusted and while I was initially joking (kinda) about VT calling John Morgan; I am more serious about that possibility than ever before.

HHJP is gonna' be really MAD at Jose for trying to insert VT at the last minute when this is 3 year old "news" and wasting Florida taxpayers money. (Anyone know how to text the judge…tonight?) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, now we know what JB's doing with the Magic I-Phone all day -- looking for his next "source" for motions.

They should have researched this throughly before releasing this
They know they have no real reason having this guys name added to their witness list. So much unprofessionalism.
Unreal.

Wow I should have taken a vacation day tomorrow. The morning session is going to have fireworks and I'm going to miss it while driving to work. I'm two hours behind eastern. :banghead:

Wow I should have taken a vacation day tomorrow. The morning session is going to have fireworks and I'm going to miss it while driving to work. I'm two hours behind eastern. :banghead:

Luckily, the term just ended, so I can drag myself out of bed at 6:00 AM to be ready for the opening gavel.

this may be a duh moment on my part... but couldn't they get the guy that GA actually called and texted with to verify his phone number at the time to clear this all up????:waitasec:

Ssssssshhhh! ;)

They should have researched this throughly before releasing this
They know they have no real reason having this guys name added to their witness list. So much unprofessionalism.
Unreal.

Could be to show the public record mistakes? He was saying someting about mistakes being made in the case in his OS.

Now I rally dont think that for real. I mean it is possible but why? How would that help him plus he really kinda misses some big things in court as a lawyer.IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16
Back