Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could be to show the public record mistakes? He was saying someting about mistakes being made in the case in his OS.

Now I rally dont think that for real. I mean it is possible but why? How would that help him plus he really kinda misses some big things in court as a lawyer.IMO

Maybe that is why the Sa was so careful, and didn't use witness' that were not iron solid.

okay.... I havent read this entire thread yet, but....

Isnt the state allowed to say or bring forward the letter they received from this same guy seeking good recomendation at his upcoming parole hearing in exchange for him testifying Casey asked him how to get rid of a body after he met her through tony?

tyia

They can't be this naive! I think they did this knowing the media were gonna blow it up and I bet they hope it rolls down the rumor hill to at least one juror. No way this guy gets called as a witness and no way the DT did this unintentionally, IMO..."recently discovered witness through ongoing efforts of "Defense investigators"...yeah, ok....

May be onto something with that theory...

So did they file for this right after the acquittal motion didn't go too well, to distract attention from the judge saying that there was substantial evidence, or has it been in the works for longer?

Ok...I left my TV on HLN and just saw LKB spinning the DT story as JVM (and every other HLN entertainment news show in tonight's lineup) are plastering this guys mugshot on TV screens across the world.

I feel so sorry for this guy, regardless of his past transgressions, his face should not be plastered all over every major network just because the DT team has not adequately investigated the phone records they've had in their possession for years.

It makes me wonder who the intended target really is...GA or VT.

I'm disgusted and while I was initially joking (kinda) about VT calling John Morgan; I am more serious about that possibility than ever before.

OK... I'm still miles behind in this wonderful thread, but Casey Jordan is on the JVM show and is the only one that has the balls to say straight out that she thinks it's a 'Susan Smith' stunt. IOW, blame the black guy. I think she's spot on! And I think it's despicable.

BTW in my spare time I skip through swamps sprinkling heart stickers....

OMG Jose would have a heart attack if he knew I have an ENTIRE HEART STICKER DRAWER in my SCRAPBOOKING CLOSET.

Capital letters to get the DT's attention. :floorlaugh:

Boy, you've got a lot of guts admitting to that little bombshell.
If you hear sirens tonight or tomorrow, I'd duck under the bed right after I flushed those suckers....I mean stickers.

They could be coming for ya as we speak!!!:seeya:

Isnt the state allowed to say or bring forward the letter they received from this same guy seeking good recomendation at his upcoming parole hearing in exchange for him testifying Casey asked him how to get rid of a body after he met her through tony?

tyia

Hellllo? I'm sequestered!!! :eek:

:floorlaugh:

tyia

Different guy, I believe.

Today is a shining example of why I LOVE to lurk at WS. AZ, and the rest of you, are all so darn smart!!

Way to go AZ! :party:

This is further proof of why it took me so long to come out of lurk mode. I was so intimidated by the brilliant posters here. You are all awesome! :rocker:

Now AZ, as one of those History Professors, I have a sneaking suspicion that you may have played a small part in your failure to recall the importance of Mr. DaGama.:giggle:

Oh wait, I forgot my high school gave me a World History credit for a time period that I was actually taking Psych 101 at the Univ of Virginia. Seriously. I am not kidding. It seemed fine at the time, but in retrospect I wonder whether important things might have happened in the history of the world of which I am unaware... :banghead:

tyia

Not the same guy! :)

I have a phone, AND I know a guy named George! :escape:

I specifically mentioned Vasco Da Gama in a lecture three months ago. Plus, I have a phone number, which, if incorrectly entered, could appear somewhere on one of the A's cell records. Waitaminute!!!! My middle name is Anthony!

Should I just start for the border now?

Is there a witness list for the defense? If so where can I find it?

I specifically mentioned Vasco Da Gama in a lecture three months ago. Plus, I have a phone number, which, if incorrectly entered, could appear somewhere on one of the A's cell records. Waitaminute!!!! My middle name is Anthony!

Should I just start for the border now?

Oh lord...I'm gonna need to re-up my stash of Velveeta.

ETA: If any of the rest of you are planning on going on the lam, put your Velveeta orders in NOW!

Oh wait, I forgot my high school gave me a World History credit for a time period that I was actually taking Psych 101 at the Univ of Virginia. Seriously. I am not kidding. It seemed fine at the time, but in retrospect I wonder whether important things might have happened in the history of the world of which I am unaware... :banghead:

Not the same guy! :)

You're killing me. :floorlaugh: Well, there may be a thing or two that happened between the dawn of civilization and the present with which it might help to be somewhat familiar, but it obviously didn't keep you from your J.D.

They can't be this naive! I think they did this knowing the media were gonna blow it up and I bet they hope it rolls down the rumor hill to at least one juror. No way this guy gets called as a witness and no way the DT did this unintentionally, IMO..."recently discovered witness through ongoing efforts of "Defense investigators"...yeah, ok....

Don't forget this might have to be retried so why not poison some potential jurors.

I don't think Judge Perry is going to like this one little bit and I hope he lowers the boom on Jose.

wah, huh?

Records show four calls between Caylee's grandfather and Thompson on July 14, 2008 — a day beforeCindy Anthony reported Caylee's disappearance to theOrange County Sheriff's Office.

Hold the fort! The judge hasn't even approved this "witness" and I use the term very loosely.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-19-20110615,0,4375972.story

So why wasn't this guy mentioned in openings? Why was he added just today (oh, wait, remember - the promise not to ambush the SA)?

Yah, this kinda upsets me. I just can't get over their antics.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor