Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot believe (OK I can totally believe) that the DT would throw this to the media BEFORE fully investigating it! WSers (AZ Lawyer- THANK YOU) have already figured it out- couldn't have taken them THAT long with all their fancy investigators to figure out it was a dead end, but yet they had to blow smoke and not even to the jury.
I am now excited to see them backpedal on this one. I almost hope it is in front of the jury even though they do not deserve to have their time wasted.
Can someone call WESH or another media outlet and let them know that WS again has the answers before them and get this cleared up before we have to hear LKB talk about it on tonight's shows????

Yeah, who wants to email or tweet Kathi Belich to let her be the one locally to laugh her you-know-what off on the air, and expose the DT, before we have to listen to LDB, Wendy Murphy, AL, et al screaming on the national airwaves tonight?

AZ, you should take the honors since your investigative work was spot on - 3 years ago, lol. :seeya:

I hope the state is aware of this too AZ. Can someone give them a heads up just in case?

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

Just another strand of spaghetti at the wall :innocent:

So, the new theory is that Caylee didn't drown but George hired this person to do violence against her? Although they just spent the morning trying to convince the court there was no evidence any violence was involved in her death.

The defense team should be more accurately named the accusations team. JMO

Respectfully snipped....

Here comes the "daisy-chain"?.....

My guess is the DT will say something along the lines of....This person is an "expert" in kidnapping, GA contacted him to help cover up the accident, this person is "morally bankrupt" enough to help GA. And they will try to find some obscure link to Kronk. They probably have the same pharmacist or something.

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

How can anyone NOT be obsessed with this case?

I hope the state is aware of this too AZ. Can someone give them a heads up just in case?

If Kathy runs with it the state will know. Remember WFTV video of the duct tape on the poster was used as an exhibit in this case.

The SA does seem to follow some stories, or Kathy B clues them in herself or maybe even Bill S does.

I just found some old emails I was exchanging with another WS'er on this subject. Apparently I determined that Vasco T's true number was 407-2*6-3082 instead of 407-4*5-3082. (Yes, the stars stand for the same # lol.) But at some point his number got recorded in a public records database incorrectly and got mixed up with the other number.

So all of this because the records said 2 instead of 4? Either GA dialed wrong or it showed up wrong? This is all a fat finger typo? :floorlaugh: Only poor GA would this happen to. "would it not?"

AZ, was this discussion among all the other ones we had about the phone calls and numbers we couldn't readily identify back when docs were being released as a fast rate. I remember this guys name and I remember long posts about some other calls we were trying to identify to the dealership.

Am I remembering correctly.

I haven't a clue as to what the title of the thread would be.

I see GA on the stand saying who the Heck is that? Then Witness called up, witness says Never met them, then cross, LDB brings up the phone number discrepancy. After this, nothing the DT says or who the put on will be trusted.

The OS article says there were four calls. Are these four texts that GA sent before he realized he had the wrong #?

I don't know why, but the fact that this guy called the police on the DT is hilarious to me.

I agree. I mean you've got to be pretty bad if a convicted felon finds it necessary to call LE to clear it up and get them to leave you alone.

Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

I sometimes feel like I need to take a dramamine to stomach this case. The twists, turns and absurd antics are ridiculous.

AZ, was this discussion among all the other ones we had about the phone calls and numbers we couldn't readily identify back when docs were being released as a fast rate. I remember this guys name and I remember long posts about those calls to the dealership.

Am I remembering correctly.

I haven't a clue as to what the title of the thread would be.

it's probably in the "cell phone calls and pings" threads... I know I have ICAs records, but I've been through 2 computers and two bad crashes since this all began, I don't have GAs anymore - but would love to (hint hint)

Additionally, I think is was Bond, JWG, AZ, Georgia PI, and a few others who did the bulk of the legwork on those threads. I heart them

I'm worried though because if the DT puts this witness up the JURY just might bust out laughing at the DT and then a mistrial will be called.

Maybe they recently discovered the "public records" tab on their Westlaw home screen. :floorlaugh:

Vasco Vasco Vasco...he feels like an old friend after all the time I spent sleuthing him lol...but I'm sorta glad I never called him to confirm my conclusions. :eek:

:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus
Back