Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it possible the DT is going to go into court in the morning and ask for a delay so they have time to depose this guy? Are they just looking for more and more stall tactics? And if so, for what reason? So Casey keeps her private cell and commissary? Are they hoping somebody important dies? Do they think it's all just gonna go away?

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

Perhaps the DT is going to say GA turned to him for kidnapping advice? I mean, the guy's in prison for kidnapping, don't you know. Perfect! Watching the defense case might be like watching the National Enquirer vs. National Geographic.

That being said, I would love to be a fly on the wall at the SAO as they sit there laughing their hineys off when they realize how Baez came up with "evidence" connecting George to this "new witness."

They really need to get off the Internet and resort to old-fashioned "boots on the ground" investigative methods. Or at least use web sites that cannot be altered by the general public. :loser:

Watching Dr. Drew (which I don't know if I like his show yet or not because of conflicting info given) and he said in the beginning of his show that this Thompson made four phone calls to George. Then he interviews someone and they say George made the phone calls.

Big difference, right? Could it have been a wrong number? Could Thompson be going by a different name and George didn't know it----who could blame the guy for wanting an assumed name?

Help---anyone!

Dr Drew has it all wrong. For the real story, read all of AZLawyer's posts in this thread - start at the beginning. Worth the read.

Getting a good laugh thinking about Jose and what he's going to feel like when the light bulb finally goes on.

Keying. error. in. database.

Perhaps the DT is going to say GA turned to him for kidnapping advice? I mean, the guy's in prison for kidnapping, don't you know. Perfect! Watching the defense case might be like watching the National Enquirer vs. National Geographic.

He WAS in prison.........released in 2004.

OMG! just heard about the new witness in the past hour! Does the DT get all their info from Websleuths and then twist it to thier advantage? :floorlaugh:

I wonder if they are just starting to torment GA. I guess I am thinking that they are trying to break him down and by the time they do and if they do call him as a witness.. he may blow his stack as he has done in the past out of frustration with the media and for good cause.

I hope they are not playing a mental torchure game and get him on the stand and try and make him explode into somthing they want the jury to see.

Ok - taking a small breath....what if he says 'he called asking me to _________ and I said "no".'

I know I have to be careful what I say exactly and I am ONLY SPECULATING the lengths some may go to get one in the "win" column.

I doubt he will. First off, he called LE to distance himself from the whole case. Then, if he does say George called asking...why would George do that? How did he get his number? Naw...I don't think he'll chance being involved, especially after calling LE.

I just had a horrible, horrible thought amidst all the crazy...what if this guy could be bought?

AZLawyer - please come fish me out of this forboding feeling I just got...save me, please! Tell me how this isnt possible.

Nope. When the DT investigator tried to speak with him - he wouldn't. Instead he turned around and called LE on the investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28246998/detail.html

court document

((mel.. read back from page one... no worries:crazy:))

Thank you. But I thought Caylee drowned (roll eyes) - so George now called this dude to dispose of the body? I just don't know where they would attempt to go with this? Or are we looking at a new defense theory altogether (aka 4.0) :seeya:

Still in shock......

MOO

Mel

I heard Vasco, George, and Kronk all have american express cards...and don't leave home without them...:bananapowerslide:

j/k

Big, big pat on the back to AZlawyer for this info. Thanks.
I'm smirking, lol.

I have my coffee pot programmed to start at 8:30 to make sure I'm caffeinated enough to take in the events (fireworks?) at 9 a.m. It's like watching a train wreck...it's painful to see, but you can't turn away.

It's all for Caylee! :angel:

I doubt he will. First off, he called LE to distance himself from the whole case. Then, if he does say George called asking...why would George do that? How did he get his number? Naw...I don't think he'll chance being involved, especially after calling LE.

Yeah, that is what I am hearing now.. on Dr. Drew, LKB ( :giggle: ) said this guy was getting calls from DT and HE went to LE....kinda don't blame him, I'd try to shoo those flies too...but if HE went to LE I can't see him being afraid of what information he may have - probably just wanted to ask LE 'whatdahail?' and can you get them off my case.

Kinda bad when you scare a convicted felon in the direction of LE, no? :waitasec:

(Thank you Reality Orlando for talking me down off the bridge there.)

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

Can you let the Pros know what you know?

As our wonderful mods say - this lands at random.

OK let's debunk this.

AZLawyer said George Anthony didn't dial the wrong number.

Nor did he ever call Vasco Thompson.

Vasco Thompson has never spoken to George Anthony or gotten a call or text from him.

George called his (then) work number. Several, but not all, online whitepages databases, actually have Vasco Thompson's name associated with that number. It is a data entry error most likely.

LE has George's phone records from 3 years ago and has likely checked all this out. Several of the "calls" were actually texts, so I am betting they also have the texts and what they say (to/from George's work). In other words, some online databases have inaccurate information, and the DT never checked it out. Or - did, but thought they could try to make it stick.

They just ran with it out of desperation.

It might be very helpful to those just finding out about this to actually read AZLawyer's posts in this thread from the beginning to get the whole and accurate story as she discovered it - 3 years ago.

:truce:

My guess is that the defense is grasping at straws so they have to talk about their witnesses before they actually depose 'em just so they can have somebody shaking in their boots! LOL.

According to Baez, they only recently found out about him through the investigators, but if AZlawyer says they investigated Thompson and the phone calls back in 2008-2009, what planet has Baez's investigator been on?

Exactly - they knew a long time ago, but couldn't be bothered to look into it. That's their fault! I think AZ lawyer should send Your Honour an e-mail saying she already looked into it as a spectator years ago and didn't find anything!

Oh that poor poor defense team - what have they been doing all these years? Obviously not alot!

MOO

Mel

:floorlaugh:

My hope for Mr Vasco Thompson is this.

That tomorrow morning at 9:01 am, HHJP will take the time to publicly address this issue with JB and CM and the balance of the team standing firm at their table. That HHJP publicly gives JB/CM a dressing down for violating his previous order, that he receive a courtesy copy of each and every motion PRIOR to being entered into the court system (time stamped).

That HHJP have JB and CM personally apologize to Mr. Vasco Thompson and a letter written, signed by JB and CM admitting their wrong actions in bringing Mr Vasco Thompson into this trial and this letter is endorsed by HHJP and sent to Mr Thompson's parole officer.

That HHJP FINE, $$$$$$ as high as the legal system allows, JB and CM for these frivolous unsubstantiated and harmful statements made by them and award the fine to Mr. Thompson.

Oh, and cut off all commissary to ICA for going along with it.

I cannot wait until 9:00am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back