DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, and I thought I got it first! You guys are just too quick for me.

But did anyone notice? They're interviewing the 911 operator, which no one has thought to do up to now. Why didn't anyone think of it?

Also, toward the end, a female voice with a VERY strong Southern accent says "Do not ever, EVER, contact me again." Who was that?

Dave, I got the feeling it's meant to be Patsy, but I think it's an actress in a reenactment, which the special is clearly using based on the trailer.

Dave, I got the feeling it's meant to be Patsy, but I think it's an actress in a reenactment, which the special is clearly using based on the trailer.

That's possible. But considering they got so many other recordings, why not just get Patsy's voice. And her accent wasn't THAT thick. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

That's possible. But considering they got so many other recordings, why not just get Patsy's voice. And her accent wasn't THAT thick. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think it might be from a reenactment of something there's only transcripts of, or from a story someone told, so there isn't an original recording. And also, as someone from Georgia (I grew up about an hour from where JonBenet was buried, actually), if you ask people to imitate a southern accent, that's about what they sound like, and reenactments aren't known for using the best actors in the world. It could be someone else involved, but the trailer just gave me the feeling it was supposed to be Patsy.

My initial reaction was maybe it was PP- PR's sister. Not sure why but we will find out in Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CBS doc is a trending Facebook topic now, and I clicked on it and scrolled down a bit to see someone claiming to have been involved in making it. Most interestingly, in listing what he did, he says he "designed a few of the forensics experiments, as well as play the role of the "intruder" in a few scenes" - which definitely confirms my suspicions of reenactments. And I'm betting "reenactments" of how multiple theories would have played out.

Also, I really hope I'll be able to find this online somewhere, cause I just realized I'll be on a plane when the third part airs.

Aw, and I thought I got it first! You guys are just too quick for me.

But did anyone notice? They're interviewing the 911 operator, which no one has thought to do up to now. Why didn't anyone think of it?

Also, toward the end, a female voice with a VERY strong Southern accent says "Do not ever, EVER, contact me again." Who was that?

SuperDave,
Maybe they have an original recording, could be they ask the 911 operator, did you hear any other voices, other than Mrs Ramsey's on the line. i.e. BR?

People Magazine USA, August edition are running an anniversary article on the JonBenet case, here is a short summary style review.

With 140 suspects investigated, more than 1,400 pieces of evidence reviewed, more than 50,000 pages of investigation documents generated, and still the case remains unsolved. With a new CBS series focusing on the case launching in the fall, as well as her long-silent brother Burke, now 29, finally opening up to Dr. Phil in an interview airing Sept. 12, fascination with the case continues to build, People examines the case ...

Was there really an intruder?
The broken window and footprint in the wine-cellar is reviewed.

Did someone in the Ramsey family write the ransom note?
The RN is reviewed with comments on some of the phrases used.

Were Patsy and John cleared as suspects?
The trace DNA is reviewed along with Lacy's apology and intention to treat the R's as victims. Kolar's book is cited listing all the stranger DNA not revealed by Lacy.

How was JonBenét’s brother Burke involved in the investigation?
he has never publicly talked about the case and he has never been named a suspect.

Outside of the family, who have been the main suspects in the case?
Bill McReynolds, Santa, is reviewed as is Michael Helgoth.

Did JonBenét’s participation in beauty pageants lead to her death?
A no to this one.

How did JonBenét really die?
The sequence Head blow, possibly by flashlight, followed 45 minutes later by strangulation, the rest is staging according to Beckner including the vaginal trauma. Although some experts told police there was evidence of prior sexual abuse, “there was no way to really know if it was chronic,” said Beckner. The pineapple is cited suggesting someone is lying?

Is the case close to being solved
The Grand Jury true bills are cited regarding charging the parents with child abuse, apparently AH never filed due to lack of evidence, the right call according to Karen Steinhauser, a former prosecutor.

Looks to me as if BR knows one of these TV Documentaries is going to point the finger at him so he is doing Dr Phil to deflect any accusations?

How can i watch these from the UK? Hope one of our broadcasters picks them up.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

How can i watch these from the UK? Hope one of our broadcasters picks them up.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

jslk,
Just use your favorite search engine and you will find plenty sites offering yesterday's, last weeks episodes of popular TV programs and documentaries, DailyMail will be streaming BR's interview online too.

Good afternoon, everyone! I saw the promo video for the upcoming series, and tons of memories flooded back from around the time when this poor child first died. Glad to have found this forum on the site, and look forward to talking with you all. I'm currently on the PDI line.

Quoting UKGuy above:

The Grand Jury true bills are cited regarding charging the parents with child abuse, apparently AH never filed due to lack of evidence, the right call according to Karen Steinhauser, a former prosecutor.

There was enough evidence for a Grand Jury to file true bills so there had to be plenty of evidence or clear and convincing evidence the case should be taken to trial. Grand Juries don't usually hand down true bills without convincing evidence. Whether or not there was enough evidence to close all open loop holes that a defense attorney could use to relieve the Ramseys of responsibility, well, that is another question. I'd like to know Ms. Steinhauser's reasoning on her statement.

Quoting UKGuy above:

There was enough evidence for a Grand Jury to file true bills so there had to be plenty of evidence or clear and convincing evidence the case should be taken to trial. Grand Juries don't usually hand down true bills without convincing evidence. Whether or not there was enough evidence to close all open loop holes that a defense attorney could use to relieve the Ramseys of responsibility, well, that is another question. I'd like to know Ms. Steinhauser's reasoning on her statement.

At the time of the GJ Karen Steinhauser worked for Bill Ritter, a former Denver DA. Bill Ritter was a consultant to Boulder DA AH on the case and presumably was one of those who rallied around AH when he announced the Grand Jury had finished their work and no one would be charged, leading the public to believe that there had been no True Bills. AH claimed his attorney consultants agreed with his decision. AH kept his cards close to the chest on this one. One can only speculate whether his 'consultants' knew the content of the True Bills and were privy to the information produced at the Grand Jury, or whether they only knew what AH told them.

At the time of the GJ Karen Steinhauser worked for Bill Ritter, a former Denver DA. Bill Ritter was a consultant to Boulder DA AH on the case and presumably was one of those who rallied around AH when he announced the Grand Jury had finished their work and no one would be charged, leading the public to believe that there had been no True Bills. AH claimed his attorney consultants agreed with his decision. AH kept his cards close to the chest on this one. One can only speculate whether his 'consultants' knew the content of the True Bills and were privy to the information produced at the Grand Jury, or whether they only knew what AH told them.

Thank-you qft. That explains a lot. Appreciate you taking time to respond.

SuperDave,
Maybe they have an original recording, could be they ask the 911 operator, did you hear any other voices, other than Mrs Ramsey's on the line. i.e. BR?

You're thinking my thoughts, UKGuy. It's shocking that she was never interviewed until now.

You're thinking my thoughts, UKGuy. It's shocking that she was never interviewed until now.

SuperDave,
Maybe she was interviewed, we just never knew about it? Looks like she might be asked to validate the 911 call as replayed, this will allow BDI speculation?

I reckon they will be touting a new theory since the GJ True Bills charge the parents with Child Abuse, and Assisting an Offender, i.e. that is a third party, and not either parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3