Votes: 20 3.0%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Dr Seuss book is serious *advertiser censored* and JAR was masterbating to it. I'm sorry. Don't you think JAR would find some real *advertiser censored*? He needed an out of print Dr Seuss drawn book? He was going to college. *advertiser censored* was available. This is like getting sexually aroused to the Playboy pen and ink comic drawings. It's not the same thing.

Yeah, the Dr Seuss book is serious *advertiser censored* and JAR was masterbating to it. I'm sorry. Don't you think JAR would find some real *advertiser censored*? He needed an out of print Dr Seuss drawn book? He was going to college. *advertiser censored* was available. This is like getting sexually aroused to the Playboy pen and ink comic drawings. It's not the same thing.

As I understand the topic of the book is that nudity is fine, anywhere, anytime. It sounds more like something that could have been used to groom her rather than masturbate to.

Just speculation.

reintarnation
If PR ransacked JAR's room....
under the bed, bathroom, drawers, closet
she would have removed that material.

reintarnation
If PR ransacked JAR's room....
under the bed, bathroom, drawers, closet
she would have removed that material.

Or stuffed it into the Samsonite which might have been in JAR's room, waiting to be used for packing the Disney Trip clothes? If someone tried to put JB into that suitcase, only to remove her after discovering it would be too tight a fit, and/or the Samsonite wouldn't fit through the basement window, that might explain the fibers from the duvet on her shirt. But I am questioning my memory too, thinking I may have read somewhere quite a while back that when JB fussed about wearing the red turtleneck to the Whites, she instead retrieved the star shirt that PR was intending to pack for the Disney trip. PR said she bought the black velvet outfit with the shirt as a new set from the Gap, and decided to break out the velvet togs for the party, and wanted to take the shirt along on the cruise. If the shirt was in JR's room waiting to be packed, maybe it picked up fibers from the duvet there somehow?

Or stuffed it into the Samsonite which might have been in JAR's room, waiting to be used for packing the Disney Trip clothes? If someone tried to put JB into that suitcase, only to remove her after discovering it would be too tight a fit, and/or the Samsonite wouldn't fit through the basement window, that might explain the fibers from the duvet on her shirt. But I am questioning my memory too, thinking I may have read somewhere quite a while back that when JB fussed about wearing the red turtleneck to the Whites, she instead retrieved the star shirt that PR was intending to pack for the Disney trip. PR said she bought the black velvet outfit with the shirt as a new set from the Gap, and decided to break out the velvet togs for the party, and wanted to take the shirt along on the cruise. If the shirt was in JR's room waiting to be packed, maybe it picked up fibers from the duvet there somehow?

midwest mama,
Maybe for some unknown reason JAR's room was where JonBenet ended up after the pineapple snack, then later down to the basement?

midwest mama,
Maybe for some unknown reason JAR's room was where JonBenet ended up after the pineapple snack, then later down to the basement?

Maybe, since PR said she was packing and we've seen the photo of the clothing covered bed which should substantiate it. Perhaps PR got the snack ready and told both kids to come get her in JRs room when they were done so she could tuck them in. Might account for PR being able to then get JBs two ponytails in as she began readying her for bed.

So BDI isn't including cherries and grapes into the snack now? Why am I not surprised? Also not including Burke's crying that morning and just like the other fruit, was buried in BPD reports. If BDI members are going to ignore all unknown evidence(until now) in this case, what's the point of even watching any of these shows or reading any new books? Your mind has already been made up and nothing is going to change that clearly.

Straw man. No one ever said anything like that. Of course its not "serious *advertiser censored*" and in twenty years you are the first person to even insinuate JAR would masturbate to that book.

Going to college, having access to *advertiser censored*, etc. has absolutely nothing to do with his potential role as an abuser or even worse in this case.

Next time, please build a much less dramatic, absurd straw man.

Thanks in advance.

edit: I see reintarnation said it might be his "material" (am I the only one where this site has a glitch where you don't see all new posts as new). BB...I thought you were directing that at me.

reintarnation.....*advertiser censored* was available in the 90s. Very little online compared to now but there were tons of magazines and as far as *advertiser censored* goes, I doubt its relevance in this case. The Dr Seuss book and semen stained blanket paints a very dark picture that has absolutely nothing to do with *advertiser censored*.

How much *advertiser censored* was found in the basement? How many "cutesy" pics of Jonbenet were found in the basement?

Can you see how one is relevant and the other isn't?

So BDI isn't including cherries and grapes into the snack now? Why am I not surprised? Also not including Burke's crying that morning and just like the other fruit, was buried in BPD reports. If BDI members are going to ignore all unknown evidence(until now) in this case, what's the point of even watching any of these shows or reading any new books? Your mind has already been made up and nothing is going to change that clearly.

Agreed, people are already cynical about the interview. He might not reveal anything earth shattering but what if he shares some interesting insight? But the way I see it everything in the upcoming books and programs has already been discarded here by some people.

Content warning: incest.

As I read the discussions around the book, it is a grooming tool. The Dr Seuss book is more about encouraging a family environment where nudity and touching was normal.
Ugh I feel sick writing that.
Incest is a family tradition usually.
Oh hell I need a shower, yuk blurgh gross.
I wish I didn't know so much about this topic. The way these monsters work is to raise their children to think it's normal. Because usually they were raised the same way and so were their parents. "Our family is not like normal people" "Our family is special" etc. Sometimes they associate with other special families.

Vomit in my mouth. Going to scrub my brain with bleach now.

Sorry if I've triggered anyone else.

Agreed, people are already cynical about the interview. He might not reveal anything earth shattering but what if he shares some interesting insight? But the way I see it everything in the upcoming books and programs has already been discarded here by some people.

We will be discussing his interview for years. We still talk about the Ramseys on CNN 20 years ago LOL. People are making it sound like if he doesn't confess, it will be a bore. Whether it's what Burke says, doesn't say, his emotions, his body language, or how he looks, everyone who watches it will have an opinion. I'm already reading comments about the previews and they are so polarizing, just like how this case has always been.

If there were cherries and grapes found in JB, as well as the pineapple, it's not to say they were all eaten near the same moments. Foods digest at different rates of speed, and the info we have says the pineapple tested as a match, down to the rind, to the Ramsey pineapple. Maybe cherries and grapes at one of the other homes just prior to leaving?

By the time Burke would have been successfully charged back to his bed, if he was not in any way complicit, he could have been in extreme compliance mode out of fear any other behavior would bring down undue wrath from his parent(s). He couldn't cry until it was safe to express fear or anguish.

For the record, I do not believe BDI, but could believe Burke has answers locked away in repressed memories that he might never be able to access again. There was something dark and soul altering at play behind the closed doors on 15th St.

Does it really limit BDI?
Maybe it opens the possibility
of R's at the Ss?

If there were cherries and grapes found in JB, as well as the pineapple, it's not to say they were all eaten near the same moments. Foods digest at different rates of speed, and the info we have says the pineapple tested as a match, down to the rind, to the Ramsey pineapple. Maybe cherries and grapes at one of the other homes just prior to leaving?

By the time Burke would have been successfully charged back to his bed, if he was not in any way complicit, he could have been in extreme compliance mode out of fear any other behavior would bring down undue wrath from his parent(s). He couldn't cry until it was safe to express fear or anguish.

For the record, I do not believe BDI, but could believe Burke has answers locked away in repressed memories that he might never be able to access again. There was something dark and soul altering at play behind the closed doors on 15th St.
I'm not buying the "it was a match down to the rind" spin anymore. Clearly it was an exagerration. Bowl of pinepple on the table+ some in her system="down to the rind". Hogwash. They attempted to oversimplify a very complex case and look where it got them.

Now thanks to BPD reports(and hopefully a soon to be revealed full autopsy report) we've got cherries and grapes to deal with. Did they match those down to the tree and vine but forgot to tell us for 20 years? Clearly not.....the assorted fruit becomes another mystery within the bigger mystery so they ignored it because it doesn't fit with the pineapple scenario they pushed.

p136 "Remnants of cherries were found in the stomach/proximal area of her small intestine.
Another item besides pineapple was cherries."(BPD Report#1-1348.....

[and grapes]

If BDI is going to ignore that, fine. Its to be expected. For 20 years people will hold on to a theory for dear life no matter what gets said. For others, there is clearly a very small window for those cherries and grapes to get there before the pineapple and IMO they're more than likely all together. That window is minutes. Open the window any bigger and its down there mingled with the cracked crab where they cant even tell what it is.

The chances of her eating some cherries and grapes. then coming home, then later at night getting bashed over the head during this so called pineapple snack are nearing zero.

Did they stop at a fruit stand on the way home? Do you think she ate some fruit salad at a holiday party before coming home? Which of those two scenarios sound the most realistic?

As far as Burke crying goes.....they knew the importance of that.....yet kept silent on it for 20 years. Even with tabloids(and sleuths) going on and on about the emotionless robot who bashes heads in during pineapple snacks without a care in the world.

Come to find out.......that's not even true.

During one of the promos for these upcoming shows they said much of what we thought was true actually isn't. I believe it. Why? Because two 20 year old lies have already been exposed and we're just getting started.

I'm not buying the "it was a match down to the rind" spin anymore. Clearly it was an exagerration. Bowl of pinepple on the table+ some in her system="down to the rind". Hogwash. They attempted to oversimplify a very complex case and look where it got them.

Now thanks to BPD reports(and hopefully a soon to be revealed full autopsy report) we've got cherries and grapes to deal with. Did they match those down to the tree and vine but forgot to tell us for 20 years? Clearly not.....the assorted fruit becomes another mystery within the bigger mystery so they ignored it because it doesn't fit with the pineapple scenario they pushed.

If BDI is going to ignore that, fine. Its to be expected. For 20 years people will hold on to a theory for dear life no matter what gets said. For others, there is clearly a very small window for those cherries and grapes to get there before the pineapple and IMO they're more than likely all together. That window is minutes. Open the window any bigger and its down there mingled with the cracked crab where they cant even tell what it is.

The chances of her eating some cherries and grapes. then coming home, then later at night getting bashed over the head during this so called pineapple snack are nearing zero.

Did they stop at a fruit stand on the way home? Do you think she ate some fruit salad at a holiday party before coming home? Which of those two scenarios sound the most realistic?

As far as Burke crying goes.....they knew the importance of that.....yet kept silent on it for 20 years. Even with tabloids(and sleuths) going on and on about the emotionless robot who bashes heads in during pineapple snacks without a care in the world.

Come to find out.......that's not even true.

During one of the promos for these upcoming shows they said much of what we thought was true actually isn't. I believe it. Why? Because two 20 year old lies have already been exposed and we're just getting started.

singularity,
In your above address to the nation you completely miss the point. Historically the last thing JonBenet was supposed to have eaten was pineapple, corroborated by the contents of the serving bowl. If you wish to add other items that preceded or followed the pineapple, then that is simply additional evidence that JonBenet was standing up and awake when the R's said she was in bed asleep.

singularity,
In your above address to the nation you completely miss the point. Historically the last thing JonBenet was supposed to have eaten was pineapple, corroborated by the contents of the serving bowl. If you wish to add other items that preceded or followed the pineapple, then that is simply additional evidence that JonBenet was standing up and awake when the R's said she was in bed asleep.

Key word there is supposed .....now we know that isn't true. Corroborated by the bowl?!? Really? You mean a match down to the rind? The cherries and grapes in very close proximity to that pineapple disagree with the 20 year old hogwash that had complex theories built on the shaky foundation of this pineapple rind.

I don't wish to add anything.....I'm just going in the direction of the new evidence that was there all along. One reason I'm thankful I never stuck to a theory that a boy devoid of emotion bashed his sister's head in during a midnight pineapple snack. I don't have to start trying to twist in other fruits revealed to make it fit the theory or just ignore it if I cant make it fit.

Of course she was awake when eating....unconscious and/or dead kids don't eat fruit.

You say its additional evidence proving the Ramseys lied about her being asleep......I think the info helps shrink the timeline tremendously.

To you and other BDI....where's Burke during the cherry and grape snacking? Is he standing guard waiting 5-10 extra minutes for that to go down and waiting for some bites of pineapple to settle in first before attacking? Where did he take this other fruit in the middle of the night? How did it get there? Where did it go? You can bet your life savings there wasn't a single trace of it in the house or they would have mentioned it 20 years ago along with the pineapple.

singularity,

Yep and the fact that Lou Smit called the pineapple the "bugaboo" says a lot about whether or not the pineapple is important in this case. :thinking:

Key word there is supposed .....now we know that isn't true. Corroborated by the bowl?!? Really? You mean a match down to the rind? The cherries and grapes in very close proximity to that pineapple disagree with the 20 year old hogwash that had complex theories built on the shaky foundation of this pineapple rind.

I don't wish to add anything.....I'm just going in the direction of the new evidence that was there all along. One reason I'm thankful I never stuck to a theory that a boy devoid of emotion bashed his sister's head in during a midnight pineapple snack. I don't have to start trying to twist in other fruits revealed to make it fit the theory or just ignore it if I cant make it fit.

Of course she was awake when eating....unconscious and/or dead kids don't eat fruit.

You say its additional evidence proving the Ramseys lied about her being asleep......I think the info helps shrink the timeline tremendously.

To you and other BDI....where's Burke during the cherry and grape snacking? Is he standing guard waiting 5-10 extra minutes for that to go down and waiting for some bites of pineapple to settle in first before attacking? Where did he take this other fruit in the middle of the night? How did it get there? Where did it go? You can bet your life savings there wasn't a single trace of it in the house or they would have mentioned it 20 years ago along with the pineapple.

singularity,
Your rhetoric does not aid your case. Lengthening or shortening the time-line due to extra stomach contents being revealed does not change the salient point: JonBenet was awake.

BDI beats all the other RDI theories by a mile and other WS theorists know this!

singularity,
Your rhetoric does not aid your case.

I'd say two vital pieces of info that was buried for 20 years is pretty significant.......yet you deem it rhetoric. If facts don't aid "my case", nothing will.

I love new facts coming in. Waited years for info to surface. I'm not going to ignore any of it......whether it aids my case or not. I'm hoping this case is on the verge of being solved or if not technically solved, something resembling closure.

Lengthening or shortening the time-line due to extra stomach contents being revealed does not change the salient point: JonBenet was awake.
I never claimed she was asleep. Obviously she wasn't asleep. Even if someone were to ignore Burke's statement that she was awake(I believe him), Patsy and JOhn dance around the car ride so much in the interviews that its obvious she never slept on the journey from the Whites, the gift drop, and home. IMO a domestic dispute may have broke out in the car and I doubt a six year old child would sleep through that and if she was asleep, certainly woke up before arriving home.

A shortened timeline would mean she was murdered(or bludgeoned anyways) shortly after arriving home. I'm sure this will be debated even more after we've watched these various shows but its obvious quite a few are going to have issues with any change in the timeline. The shorter it gets, the more theories get shot down and/or morph to fit all the new details.

LIke I said, we're already getting a taste of that now.

BDI beats all the other RDI theories by a mile and other WS theorists know this!
Obviously many people here disagree with that statement.

Yep and the fact that Lou Smit called the pineapple the "bugaboo" says a lot about whether or not the pineapple is important in this case.
Lou Smit's incompetence is not breaking news. I'm well aware of the "bugaboo" statement.....same level of awareness that he also ignored the other contents in her system as he couldn't fit it into his theory either.

THis is exactly what I'm talking about.....any other day you'd be laughing at Smit......now you're using him to defend a piece of fruit now that some more evidence is trickling in that isn't sitting well with some.

He gets no gold star from me for latching on to one piece of fruit in her digestive system when he knew there was actually three(at least). Its just more proof that he never should have been within a light year of this case much less be a key figure in the downward spiral the investigation went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne