Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't work,but they can run a non-profit and pay themselves?

How out of touch with reality are they,to believe they have public support?

Well I just figured out where KC gets it, thinking she is this big celebrity that everyone loves and owes her something....obviously, George and Cindy are just as delusional as that daughter of theirs is. I'm not surprised by anything they will do to make money off poor little Caylee, I would have been shocked a couple of years ago but not now. The way they sold that sweet baby and are doing everything within their power to squeeze every last cent of blood money out of Caylee's tragedy makes me ill. How disgusting these people are is unbelievable. Caylee deserved so much better!! :sick:

By the way, I hope their BS Foundation is a huge waste and they end up not making one red cent off of either of their phony Foundations. :loser:

I figure JB is toast in his job. Any reasonable person knows he just got lucky in this case. A bad prosecution, bad jury, and other factors. There will be no big $$$$$ money defense jobs offered to him. JB proved he never did any homework in this trial just for example. He is all hot air and all blown out. I bet my last dollar that JB files for bankruptcy before the year is out. He has borrowed heavily on future money that will not materialize. Heck, he may not even have a lawyers license before the year is out. Morally and financially bankrupt JB. I like that!

So I just heard on my local news that Schalmo Productions have a $5M check ready to give FCA for her interview. They have a Twitter account and posted:
Just received a great call. In contact with defense team and Joses agent. #5million offer for #CaseyAnthony. Negotiations tomorrow
@SProductionsCEO

Gimmick for 15 minutes of fame? who knows...

They won't make a cent if we don't buy what they're selling. I'd love to know how far HLNs ratings dropped overnight to nothing after the verdict and who's losing money actually, more than to speculate who might make the most money. Who do they intend making money off of?
I haven't clicked a single Orlando news link since verdict day. I haven't watched a minute of HLN and possibly never will again. Geraldo?? Hahaha. People? nope, not even in the grocery store line up.
That said, I don't begrudge JB earning a bit of cash. He sold his soul to defend FCA and it's only fair he get some financial compensation in this lifetime. His soul has to be worth a few bucks right? Besides... that mole of his could prove to very costly in the future. At least to his pocketbook if not his life.

I think CA will def write a book. I'm sure there will be an IV at some point. Speaking engagements? Doubtful.

They don't need money to pass Caylee's Law. That can be done for fee.

They weren't in a custody battle here over Caylee. She was killed by their daughter. Not sure where that ties in to grandparent's rights.

If they are drawing salaries how much would really go to the cause? And truthfully I don't see tons of people rushing out to send them money. There are too many charities right now that deal with children that people could just send their donations there. I would send a check to Make-A-Wish or Tim who does the searches first.

Caylees Law was initiated by the people CA called fat, lazy, useless maggots, not by the A's. It was already up for discussion in 4 states and have thousands of supporters before the A's even had their lawyer make a statement that they supported it.
Darn right they don't need money for Caylee Law. We have that covered. :sick:

I think CA will def write a book. I'm sure there will be an IV at some point. Speaking engagements? Doubtful.

Agreed. 'Cindy on Tour'?!? Lord help us. :rolleyes: I mean, think about it:

--One should reasonably be at least minimally articulate in order to qualify, and clearly Cindy Anthony is not.

--She has firmly and publicly established herself as a liar, so who in their right mind would be interested in hearing anything she has to say (much less be able to believe it)?

--And seriously, I ask you....can you imagine her being able to handle the Q&A sessions? :floorlaugh:

They weren't in a custody battle here over Caylee. She was killed by their daughter. Not sure where that ties in to grandparent's rights.

Completely agree, 100%. There was much they could have done to protect that child during her short life, but due to denial or any number of other reasons, they did not. And now they want to champion "grandparents' rights"? Please. :rolleyes: They missed that boat long ago. You know, if I didn't know better, I'd almost think this new foundation is being set up because they feel guilty for not having kept Caylee safe. Regretfully that's not the case. Instead, it's all about the money.

If they are drawing salaries how much would really go to the cause? And truthfully I don't see tons of people rushing out to send them money.

I am seriously HOPING you are right. I think the demographic most likely to be interested in supporting this foundation are other grandparents, particularly those embroiled in battles over their own grandchildren. Hmmm.....I wonder if a case could be made that this foundation has potential for (financially) exploiting the elderly? Yeah, it's a 'reach'...but it's possible.

I just have to say one more thing on this. "Grandparents rights"? Caylee's grandparents had the "right" to pick up the phone and call the police LONG before the famous 31 days had passed. They had the "right" to get state agencies involved to look into "unfit mother" suspicions that Cindy apparently had about her daughter's mothering abilities. Why did they not exert those "rights" when it could have mattered?!?

IMO...I think Jose will get the most money. He'll sell Casey to the highest bidder, take his huge chunk, and get out of dodge.

I'm also willing to bet that in a year or so we will be hearing how Casey is suing Jose b/c she says he stole all her money.

I agree about the A's and grandparent's rights. CA knew her daughter was stealing from her and had the perfect opportunity to bring charges against her daughter and seek help though their children's services to get temporary custody of Caylee. The car belonged to GA and CA so there is no excuse why they could not find KC if they reported it taken without their permission.

It's just another way to victimize people who do not know better. First they were taking salaries, now they are not. If all their expenses are paid who needs salaries.

The A's have the remarkable ability to be able to ignore the public's opinion of them on one hand while using the other hand to ask for monetary handouts. Just not normal. How many people do you know that fund their retirement from the death of their grandchild? They can work, there is nothing wrong with them. The very excuse CA uses for not working is what this new foundation is all about. jmo

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) keeps track of charities along with the ones they have evaluated. They invite anyone to simply ask for them to investigate a charity. There is an 'Inquiry' button on their web site that you push then fill out a little info...that's it. Just wait for them to get back to you. I think the more people who ask, the higher priority it will be for the BBB to check on them. IMO

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/#C

I agree about the A's and grandparent's rights. CA knew her daughter was stealing from her and had the perfect opportunity to bring charges against her daughter and seek help though their children's services to get temporary custody of Caylee. The car belonged to GA and CA so there is no excuse why they could not find KC if they reported it taken without their permission.

It's just another way to victimize people who do not know better. First they were taking salaries, now they are not. If all their expenses are paid who needs salaries.

The A's have the remarkable ability to be able to ignore the public's opinion of them on one hand while using the other hand to ask for monetary handouts. Just not normal. How many people do you know that fund their retirement from the death of their grandchild? They can work, there is nothing wrong with them. The very excuse CA uses for not working is what this new foundation is all about. jmo

I find it sad that A's could have dealt with Casey and the problems was causing and they chose not to. Cindy was an enabler who was never able to properly deal with the crap KC was pulling. KC did steal money from Jesse Grund and Richard confronted her about it and she blew it off like it was nothing. I really wish Shirely Pleasea would have gone to the police right away when it was discovered KC stole from the nursing home account.

George and Cindy disgust me and I hate how they expect people to view them as advocates like John Walsh and Beth Holloway. People like John and Beth are true victims because of the crimes that happened to their loved ones. G&C were partially responsible for whatever happened to Caylee.

I find it sad that A's could have dealt with Casey and the problems was causing and they chose not to. Cindy was an enabler who was never able to properly deal with the crap KC was pulling. KC did steal money from Jesse Grund and Richard confronted her about it and she blew it off like it was nothing. I really wish Shirely Pleasea would have gone to the police right away when it was discovered KC stole from the nursing home account.

George and Cindy disgust me and I hate how they expect people to view them as advocates like John Walsh and Beth Holloway. People like John and Beth are true victims because of the crimes that happened to their loved ones. G&C were partially responsible for whatever happened to Caylee.

I think that's a very unfair and cruel thing to say about George and Cindy. They are not in any way responsible for Casey's actions as a grown adult. They loved and supported Caylee for her entire short life, they certainly don't deserve to be accused of contributing to her death. It was just after Cindy confronted Casey that Caylee ended up dead. We don't know what went on in that household, perhaps if Cindy had confronted Casey earlier little Caylee would not have lived as long as she did.

I think that's a very unfair and cruel thing to say about George and Cindy. They are not in any way responsible for Casey's actions as a grown adult. They loved and supported Caylee for her entire short life, they certainly don't deserve to be accused of contributing to her death. It was just after Cindy confronted Caylee that Caylee ended up dead. We don't know what went on in that household, perhaps if Cindy had confronted Casey earlier little Caylee would not have lived as long as she did.

I agree. Hindsight is 20/20. There is no way they could have anticipated that Casey would have murdered their grandchild. They made some very poor choices while raising her and during this whole disaster, but I place the death of Caylee squarely and completely on Casey's shoulders.

IMO...I think Jose will get the most money. He'll sell Casey to the highest bidder, take his huge chunk, and get out of dodge.

Jose has sold nothing. And and not for lack of trying! All Jose's disgusting PR tricks have accomplished nothing in drumming up any interest in Casey. Nor will they help. Casey is now and forever unsellable!

And there is absolutely no world market for Casey. Take Europe for example. Less then 1% of the people have heard of Casey Anthony. And those few people do not care. They have their own sick stories to follow. Jose is in dept big time now. And no big $$$$ clients in sight. Nor will there be. And who would buy a book from Jose? NOBODY!!!

This thread should have been titled - "WILL ANYONE FINANCIALLY SURVIVE THIS CASEY MESS?" :waitasec:

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) keeps track of charities along with the ones they have evaluated. They invite anyone to simply ask for them to investigate a charity. There is an 'Inquiry' button on their web site that you push then fill out a little info...that's it. Just wait for them to get back to you. I think the more people who ask, the higher priority it will be for the BBB to check on them. IMO

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/#C

What good does it do for the BBB to check on a charity? When you think about it these family run charities are sort of on the "honor system". Only C&G will know how much money in donations they recieve. They can claim any amount, then claim huge expenses for running the charity. Nobody will ever know what really transpires.

I think that's a very unfair and cruel thing to say about George and Cindy. They are not in any way responsible for Casey's actions as a grown adult. They loved and supported Caylee for her entire short life, they certainly don't deserve to be accused of contributing to her death. It was just after Cindy confronted Casey that Caylee ended up dead. We don't know what went on in that household, perhaps if Cindy had confronted Casey earlier little Caylee would not have lived as long as she did.

Thank you, ITA. My heart breaks for them. I can't even imagine. I think they DO have a lot of public support, and people would be very interested to read/hear their side of what happened.

I agree. Hindsight is 20/20. There is no way they could have anticipated that Casey would have murdered their grandchild. They made some very poor choices while raising her and during this whole disaster, but I place the death of Caylee squarely and completely on Casey's shoulders.

bbm, me too.

According to Lippman the A's attorney he is discussing a lawsuit with them against Bradley who testified to the 84 searches. The man clearly made a mistake but it appears to be an innocent one which he corrected as soon as he could. CA of course perjures herself and she wants to go after someone who testified falsely but innocently? Your daughter gets off and no charges are pressed against you for perjury and you want to sue? Despicable. Anything for a buck.

According to Lippman the A's attorney he is discussing a lawsuit with them against Bradley who testified to the 84 searches. The man clearly made a mistake but it appears to be an innocent one which he corrected as soon as he could. CA of course perjures herself and she wants to go after someone who testified falsely but innocently? Your daughter gets off and no charges are pressed against you for perjury and you want to sue? Despicable. Anything for a buck.

I don't understand why a witness can be sued for something they said, but Jose could stand up there and tell lies and not be touched.

This appalling bit of news is the epitome of irony, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990