Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is at least capable of working. Cindy supposedly has neck and back problems and there was a rumor that the reason she worked for Gentiva is because she told people she couldn't do certain duties in clinics or hospitals. I think it has been confirmed with several sources that Cindy is only one receiving social security disability.

I think George is at least capable of working. Cindy supposedly has neck and back problems and there was a rumor that the reason she worked for Gentiva is because she told people she couldn't do certain duties in clinics or hospitals. I think it has been confirmed with several sources that Cindy is only one receiving social security disability.

I have an aunt who appeared perfectly healthy and even helped my other aunt move - 2 days before she died from cancer. In many cases it's not possible to tell just by looking at someone what ailments they might have that prevent them from being able to work full time. My ex husband has MS, to look at him you wouldn't know anything is wrong with him. He's on disability and he had to fight like heck to get it. If Cindy is still collecting, and from what she said in her depo about only being eligible to collect for 2 years so she's probably not, what is it to anyone here?

Hello world! Cindy can wear a 100 pounds of cheap jewelry with no difficultly!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They won't be making any $$$ off me -- and I try not to waste too much time on them any more.

No Justice for Caylee . . . and no $$$ off Caylee!!

from the news thread thanks to lauriej

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28673469/video.html

Quote:
"I've had multiple offers to purchase it, but George and Cindy do not want to profit off it by any means," Lippman told WESH.

---(gets in a foundation plug)...
The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony.

Oh - selling it to a collector for more than it's worth isn't profiting because the money goes to the foundation from which they will draw salaries because they can't work.

That just makes me sick.
They will sell what is basically Caylee's coffin.

And who's to say the buyer won't sell it and make a profit?

Did they have it thoroughly cleaned because his quote of 3K doesnt include sunfires that reek. ugg I dont know why anyone would want that car. its got too much sadness to it. I wish they would just have it squashed for scrap metal:(
Wouldnt that show some respect for Caylee from them rather than profit from it? :twocents:

That mask is at $999,900. LOL It should go back down but wanted to post it anyway.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260823841484&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE - eBay (item 260823841484 end time Jul-27-11 18:00:34 PDT)[/ame]

I think a job would do them both good. It takes your mind off of things. I agree that they look totally capable of getting up and going to work everyday and I agree they should. I don't know where they are getting their money, but they are getting it somewhere. Now that the trial is over I think they need to do something to keep their minds active. They almost lost their house and how do they think they will get by until they retire? Plus, just sitting around in that house all day must remind them of Caylee.

There are lot's of people that have had bad things happen to them or have lost a child but they have to still get up and go to work everyday. Why are they so special? I'm in chronic pain 24/7 but still have to go to work. SS doesn't pay for degnerative disc disease so I just have to suffer. If they are collecting SS benefits that will really irritate me.

I don't think they will "make the most money" off Caylee by collecting anything from the government. I think Jose will make the most money - his career was nothing before Casey got his card in a holding cell.

Seriously I don't care who makes money, and historically, lawyers, families, friends etc often write books, do interviews, etc. This is no different imo. Discussion of money jmo is crass, and reeks of sour grapes. JMO, no offense

You've seen their medical reports?

No, I don't need to. What I see is an adult (CA) who is independent in all activities of daily living, who is able to attend court for weeks on end and take notes constantly during the proceedings, who has traveled all over the US and appeared on TV interviews, who is able to interact with others and socialize, who is alert and oriented and claims not to be under the effect of any psychotropic medicine, who has no apparent difficulty with cognition,mood or perception. She has announced her intention to run a 'foundation' and draw salary from that.
If she can do all those things she can work for her living rather than draw SS.
There are lots of people out there suffering the effects of bereavement, they don't all quit work.
I agree it would be difficult for her to find work, but that problem is of her own making - I have watched her for three years and I would not hire her. I want someone truthful, with integrity.

Seeing Macys could not keep up with demand for the pink blouse Casey wore in court, maybe a career here? Casey the evil fashion model? Casey maybe could make way more money doing lots of "free" interviews. As part of a public relations rehabilitation BS affair. And collecting huge money as a fashion model. Wearing different clothes to each interview. The "Casey fashion show of lies" may be coming to us yet.

Seriously I don't care who makes money, and historically, lawyers, families, friends etc often write books, do interviews, etc. This is no different imo. Discussion of money jmo is crass, and reeks of sour grapes. JMO, no offense

Depends who is writing, and who is making the money. There is a vast difference in purchasing the memoirs of someone who has had a distinguished legal career, such as HHJP- I would read that. I would read a book by John Walsh - but not a book by OJ Simpson or any criminal who stood to profit by it.

No, I don't need to. What I see is an adult (CA) who is independent in all activities of daily living, who is able to attend court for weeks on end and take notes constantly during the proceedings, who has traveled all over the US and appeared on TV interviews, who is able to interact with others and socialize, who is alert and oriented and claims not to be under the effect of any psychotropic medicine, who has no apparent difficulty with cognition,mood or perception. She has announced her intention to run a 'foundation' and draw salary from that.
If she can do all those things she can work for her living rather than draw SS.
There are lots of people out there suffering the effects of bereavement, they don't all quit work.
I agree it would be difficult for her to find work, but that problem is of her own making - I have watched her for three years and I would not hire her. I want someone truthful, with integrity.

I agree with your last statement, if I were in a position to hire someone I would certainly want it to be someone who is honest and has integrity. I would also want someone who has a bit of compassion and understanding for their fellow man.

Cindy said her disability was approved for 2 years. I know how difficult it is to get disability approved so, in spite of what you see, she apparently was eligible. The 2 years was up months ago so really the disability isn't an issue anymore. At least it shouldn't be.

I agree with your last statement, if I were in a position to hire someone I would certainly it rather be someone who is honest and has integrity. I would also want someone who has a bit of compassion and understanding for their fellow man.

Cindy said her disability was approved for 2 years. I know how difficult it is to get disability approved so, in spite of what you see, she apparently was eligible. The 2 years was up months ago so really the disability isn't an issue anymore. At least it shouldn't be.

Her employment disability policy would have expired at 2years, so she is now on SS disability... at least she answered questions recently as being "On disability". It is now 3 years since she worked.

Her employment disability policy would have expired at 2years, so she is now on SS disability... at least she answered questions recently as being "On disability". It is now 3 years since she worked.

Well then there is obviously something majorly wrong that's preventing her from working. The don't just pass out disability checks for no reason. I still don't understand how it's our business or why it's an issue.

Unreal that it could go that high..
[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260823841484"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE | eBay[/ame]

Well then there is obviously something majorly wrong that's preventing her from working. The don't just pass out disability checks for no reason. I still don't understand how it's our business or why it's an issue.

No, it is pretty difficult to get SSI/Disability; I am on it now, it took 2.5 years and a lawyer to deal with it. Rejections are pretty much automatic. My niece's boyfriend has MS and can't work and he keeps getting denied.

Apparently it just sold for $999,900.00. I'm literally SPEECHLESS

A $1,000 dollars was the last legitimate bid that I could find. All the other bids were first time users just having some fun.IMO

A $1,000 dollars was the last legitimate bid that I could find. All the other bids were first time users just having some fun.IMO[/QUOT

You are probably right. I hope you are!! I'm not an ebay fan and don't use it. I'm just going off what it says was the final bid.

You are probably right. I hope you are!! I'm not an ebay fan and don't use it. I'm just going off what it says was the final bid.

eBay has its pranksters. And items like this bring them out of the woodwork in mass. The bottom line is nobody is going to be able to hold an auction on this item. It is all a bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member