• Stall tactic?

Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. There is nothing odd about Casey wearing black. Dr. Lillian Glass made a recommendation that Casey should wear black, and a few people here on WS have also expressed that opinion. Black leaves an impression of having respect for the court, and a realization of how serious/somber this case is.. there's been the death of a child (whether ICA REALLY feels that way or not, she needs to come across that way to a jury). Not even considering all that, the black definitely looks better than the Cindy Jr. or Little Bo Peep look she's been sporting, as of late. JMO, of course!

Is that what it's called? :floorlaugh:

.. and someone brought this out. Don't know if anyone has posted it already, but there was a link to a wftv.com video http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html that someone said was right before the lunch recess. About the 11:25 mark you can see JB come to ICA and she mouths to him "do it" and then "I want it done." I watched a couple times and that seems to be the case. What do you think?

I do see the "just do it" but it looks like "whatever it takes" then something else and then she looks a little upset.

respect cluciano, but insession has at least half an hour of air time to fill. They;re flying by the seat of their pants and spinning possibilities

baez says it is not a plea deal but a personal matter according to beth from court tv

``````````````````````````````````

I do see the "just do it" but it looks like "whatever it takes" then something else and then she looks a little upset.

YOu know, I wonder if JB's leaving has anything to do with filing something having to do with mom and dad's declaration yesterday of suing anyone using Justice for Caylee, etc.

On HLN, Beth Karas just reported that Baez told her, "Today's adjournment was due to a private matter."

Beth Karas announced just now that she's received a message from JB telling her that he left today due to a "private matter." He asked that all speculation stop, and said that they will be going forward at 8:30am tomorrow morning.

I heard or saw ? a reporter or a poster? (head is spinning) say they tried to ask JA what happened and he said he thought JB might be sick.Does anyone know what the demeanor of the JA or any of the SA's was during this time?

That was not Baez casey was talking to. It was Mason. If you look at the finger, you see Mason's ring.

Baez mentioned in court about planning to leave right after court today because he couldn't neglect other responsibilities. He also mentioned that they stand behind all their motions and objections.

.. and someone brought this out. Don't know if anyone has posted it already, but there was a link to a wftv.com video http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html that someone said was right before the lunch recess. About the 11:25 mark you can see JB come to ICA and she mouths to him "do it" and then "I want it done." I watched a couple times and that seems to be the case. What do you think?

It certainly looked like she was instructing him to do something and she was not really happy about it.

Or he could be stalling..............

Could be.

If it is a family emergency then I hope his family is ok. I'm not a fan of JB but I don't wish anything bad upon his family.

I agree that is what the Inmate says ... but it is Mason she says it to .... his ring is shown on the hand he puts on the table....

Attachments

• Mason's ring after KC says I want it done May 18, 2011.jpg
    Mason's ring after KC says I want it done May 18, 2011.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 81
In the video I'm seeing Go away, I'm done, just go away... to which JB asks something maybe are you sure? She replies yeah... then more hand gestures and she shakes her head yes. I can't tell what else she says at the end before standing. I have very faint audio... going to try to see if I can hear anything on the kids gaming PC after carpool.

I could be completely wrong, or just hopeful... but watching her lips I see a G formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991