Why did the A's bring a video camera to depositions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two thoughts on why the A's would bring a video camera. The first being so they could sell the footage for profit. The second is so they can remember what they said in case they forget which version of the truth they told. Any other thoughts?

Good question! I thought from the beginning that the only reason ZG's lawyers were pushing for the depositions to be videotaped was so ZG could sell the footage, otherwise how would the lawyers be paid and why would they even take her so-called "case" (whether she really has any case is arguable of course, since KC and the A family didn't say she was the ZG in question.) And, basically, what other reason could the ZG camp possibly have for insisting on videotaping the proceedings? I've been gone for a week so I have to catch up on the depositions. If the Anthonys took video of the depositions themselves I think that is great. I think it would have been either to defeat the ZG camp at their own game, i.e. sell the footage themselves to prevent the ZG camp profiting, and/or to have their own video record of the depositions for any future purpose. If I were them I think I would do the same. And I think I would have the camera straight on ZG's face the entire time, since that is what is being done to them. MOO

Good question! I thought from the beginning that the only reason ZG's lawyers were pushing for the depositions to be videotaped was so ZG could sell the footage, otherwise how would the lawyers be paid and why would they even take her so-called "case" (whether she really has any case is arguable of course, since neither KC or anyone in her family ever said she was the ZG in question.) I've been gone for a week so I have to catch up on the depositions. If the Anthonys took video of their own of the depositions I think that is great. I think it would have been either to defeat her and her lawyers at their own game, i.e. sell the footage before they could, and/or to have their own video record of the depositions to counter anything ZG and her lawyers may ever claim about the interviews in future. MOO

From everything I have heard, Mr Morgan videotapes all of his depos. What would be the point in trying to sell something that has been given away for free on the internet?
Mr. Morgan is highly successful, he's not worried about making any money from this case, and he does not need any free publicity.
Cindy brought that camera because she thinks she's a smart azz,
she's not. The web she has woven is becoming very sticky and she may find herself trapped and entangled sooner than she realizes.

My guess would be so they could feel like they were in control.

Haven't read the whole thread yet but-------I'm glad she did bring it. When this is all over and she and GA are older and KC in prison and LA is out-and-about------they have their memories------and it is all recorded and they can sit and enjoy their sweet memories. What else do they have? KC took the sweetest part of their lives away---killed her and threw her lil sweet body out in the woods. If this will bring them some kind of warmth in their old days-----hey more power to em. :eat: What else they gonna have?

I have different kinds of memories to warm me now that I am old and I do feel sorry for the future that "lies" (lol) ahead of them:HBwhiteflag:

I know they are making azzes out of themselves and we can see it but they really and truly don't see what we do--------not that I understand how they feel about how they act---it is sad to see grown peeps act like they do. Wished I could find the word I wanna use-----I don't have any sympathy or any of them big words.

OK--OK Like back in the olden days, we would go to the circus and they had the "Freak Show". (Don't know if they still have them shows) Anyway, (as a child) I would stand there and see these people having to sit and have peeps come in and "LOOK" at them. I felt ashamed for them. I wouldn't have liked for the world to see me like that. As I watch the A's I feel like I am watching a "FREAK SHOW".

Not even gonna preview this post cuz I seem to be rambling.
:blowkiss:

Mama, you said it just right:blowkiss:
I felt embarrassed for them too. They have no shame.

They should have reasonably known going in that the transcripts would be made available. They certainly knew there would be video made available immediately following.....so that just leaves personal gain, IMO.

I figure it would not be an extraordinary leap to think perhaps there is some kind of documentary coming when this is all over...you know, Cindy showing us how her daughter couldn't get a fair trial and how everyone is so unfair to the Anthonys.

To keep their lies straight, without a doubt. They've told so many conflicting stories that they want to pick the one out they like the best and use it at the trial. Besides I think they like looking at themselves. They are all photo obsessed.

They should have reasonably known going in that the transcripts would be made available. They certainly knew there would be video made available immediately following.....so that just leaves personal gain, IMO.

I figure it would not be an extraordinary leap to think perhaps there is some kind of documentary coming when this is all over...you know, Cindy showing us how her daughter couldn't get a fair trial and how everyone is so unfair to the Anthonys.

Wow, I never thought about that. Probably like a 20/20 or Dateline documentary showing their side of an unfair trial, and how their daughter was picked on unfairly. Then when they find the "real" killer everyone will be sorry.

I think it would be to remind ga that she has control over him and that he had better not go off of the script, that she would be watching. OR so she could see what ga said right away and could base some of her answers to go with his, as she would not have the time to read his transcript first. They are so creepy.

Good question! I thought from the beginning that the only reason ZG's lawyers were pushing for the depositions to be videotaped was so ZG could sell the footage, otherwise how would the lawyers be paid and why would they even take her so-called "case" (whether she really has any case is arguable of course, since KC and the A family didn't say she was the ZG in question.) And, basically, what other reason could the ZG camp possibly have for insisting on videotaping the proceedings? I've been gone for a week so I have to catch up on the depositions. If the Anthonys took video of the depositions themselves I think that is great. I think it would have been either to defeat the ZG camp at their own game, i.e. sell the footage themselves to prevent the ZG camp profiting, and/or to have their own video record of the depositions for any future purpose. If I were them I think I would do the same. And I think I would have the camera straight on ZG's face the entire time, since that is what is being done to them. MOO

LMAO!!!!! You think they should've had zoomed in on ZFG? LOL Why? That is why she hired an attorney!!!!

The Anthony's didn't bring a video camera to defeat the ZG camp......Puh Leeze! They brought it because they think they are "somebody". They think they are above the law, above reproach. They are self-righteous, indignant, abusive and intolerable people! Now the entire world can see their true colors and I am sure that any sympathy that was once felt for the family is now gone entirely!

Silly peeps it's so Brad can show them how NORMAL people react while they are being questioned. Like a dress rehersal for the trial.

Ha, hows that working for ya Brad?
They won't ever get how normal people act.

LMAO!!!!! You think they should've had zoomed in on ZFG? LOL Why? That is why she hired an attorney!!!!

The Anthony's didn't bring a video camera to defeat the ZG camp......Puh Leeze! They brought it because they think they are "somebody". They think they are above the law, above reproach. They are self-righteous, indignant, abusive and intolerable people! Now the entire world can see their true colors and I am sure that any sympathy that was once felt for the family is now gone entirely!

I couldn't agree more! :clap:

The Anthonys have shown the world their true colors in vivid technicolor!

Has it been confirmed by the media that Cindy was allowed to record the depositions? Anyone know?

Has it been confirmed by the media that Cindycam was allowed to record the depositions? Anyone know?

I thought at one point it had been reffered to in the transcript.....something like "you've got your camera going" when the attorney and Cindy were getting into it.

I thought at one point it had been reffered to in the transcript.....something like "you've got your camera going" when the attorney and Cindy were getting into it.

Thanks for the answer. I must have missed that. It probably was near the end when Cindy's claws really came out. I'll go back and look.

So the A's can watch the video over and over to remember what lies to repeat when they are on the stand.

So she can get proof that the atty was flipping the bird at George during the deposition. (another attempt to victimize the poor A family)

To show Casey during the special family jail meeting that will be arranged for the family. Cindy will have proof that she is just as much a victim in this whole thing as Casey is.

To proudly play during family get togethers and as a cherished memento for future family members.

I agree, Cindy is sicker than Casey could ever be.

The "flat affect" and seemingly "who cares" attitude we keep seeing in Casey, IMO, are learned coping mechanisms to keep from getting hurt, she emotionaly exits herself, disassociates. When looking at Casey, others see a Psychopath who feels nothing. I see a girl with a heck of a practiced ability to shut her feelings off... which is learned at a pretty young age being raised by a woman like Cindy... your not allowed to feel, your feelings don't matter so you learn to shut them off.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Has it been confirmed by the media that Cindycam was allowed to record the depositions? Anyone know?

Either Mr. Mitnik or Mr. Morgan said on TV the other night that, yes, they did record with their own camera and it was aimed on the attorneys.

I don't think the A's are very smart. I do think they're vengeful, at least CA is IMO. They brought the camera because they tried to fight having the camera there at all, and lost. It was tit for tat. They're not emotionally healthy people after all. I bet their lawyer didn't even know they were bringing it.

Then again, Cindy has memorized the discovery apparently, but on the record as saying she never read her husbands statement. Maybe there is some diabolical motive??

Either Mr. Mitnik or Mr. Morgan said on TV the other night that, yes, they did record with their own camera and it was aimed on the attorneys.

Yup - I was just going to post that info. I heard it, too.

Wow, I never thought about that. Probably like a 20/20 or Dateline documentary showing their side of an unfair trial, and how their daughter was picked on unfairly. Then when they find the "real" killer everyone will be sorry.

I think that's exactly why they did it...so they could profit from the footage. According to Mitnik on NG last night, the camera was turned on him. The regular depo camera would not have been recording Mitnik, so now they have extra footage they can sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove