Why is it that they made the Ramsey family out as being "The Perfect Family"?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hold,STUPID was all they had left,when they had a dead body in the house they needed to account for,and they needed to mislead LE for awhile,and throw them off track.BESIDES THAT....JR didn't write it...Patsy did !!! Do you really think he would have left behind his own handwriting?? of course not...he left it to her!!

The intruder didn't have THAT long. You act like they spend the whole day and the whole night over at the White's, and that the intruder had FOREVER to roam the house. They were only there for APPROXIMATELY 4 hours. How did the intruder know where they had gone, when they would be back? :confused:

why didn't smit name him from the beginning,it was superman!

Hold,STUPID was all they had left,when they had a dead body in the house they needed to account for,and they needed to mislead LE for awhile,and throw them off track.BESIDES THAT....JR didn't write it...Patsy did !!! Do you really think he would have left behind his own handwriting?? of course not...he left it to her!!

yep,the big "journalist" in the family:boohoo:

Actually, there were not that many wrapped gifts left in the basement. The family gifts were opened Christmas morning, gifts were given out at the White's and at the stops the Rs made after leaving the White's. I am sure there were just a few gifts left that PR was planning to mail or give out after they returned from their vacation.
If PR knew the panties she had bought for Jenny were in one of those few boxes, it doesn't take that long to rip open a few boxes till the panties are found.

DeeDee249,
mmm, and just how do you think Patsy was going to allocate the presents or even gift-tag them if she did not know which package held what gift?

I'll ask RDI for one example in the history of crime, where it is known fact that a household member handwrote an extortion letter. Its about the stupidest thing you could do, especially when you knew the police would be finding a child murder. Its so stupid as to be 'unbelievable', and thats just what it is: unbelievable.

JBR's murder is no different that many others, except that the perps escaped the country. Thats why the trail is cold, nobody has come forward, nobody has matched the CODIS DNA or the handwriting.

Go figure.

Hold the reason that the RN was written, was to explain WHY JB was dead in the basement. "If you talk to so much as a dog, she dies"...."if you call the police...she dies"...etc. The RN was written after the murder...not before. Why would the Ramsey's call over everybody...INCLUDING...JB's PEDIATRICIAN, when the note PLAINLY says that she WILL DIE. If your daughter were "kidnapped"...would you call all of your friends over...your child's pediatrician..and your pastor...IF the note warned you not to or she would be KILLED???? Of course you wouldn't...at least...I HOPE you wouldn't, because you would be endangering your child. The RN was written by PR to explain WHY her daughter would later be found in the basement dead. THEY CONTACTED EVERYONE THEY KNEW...and TOLD THEM TO COME OVER, when the RN warned them that their child would be killed if they did so. They did the OPPOSITE of the RN.....

IF it ever was a perpetrator as in intruder this Perp was not only not afraid of them coming home but was confortable with them being there with them him her it. ? I dont know many perps who would be comfortable remaining in the house for hours on end especially once the deed was done. You get caught at that your on death row. And yet we are to belive they ( small foregn faction) had no problem with any of this.

IF it ever was a perpetrator as in intruder this Perp was not only not afraid of them coming home but was confortable with them being there with them him her it. ? I dont know many perps who would be comfortable remaining in the house for hours on end especially once the deed was done. You get caught at that your on death row. And yet we are to belive they ( small foregn faction) had no problem with any of this.

it crossed my mind,maybe it was someone so sick and arrogant that he didn't care.
BUT one of those would have left traces,i am 100% sure of it.

So.......i'm back to my favourite suspects.:)

And even Superman couldn't have known where the Ramsey's were, or what time they would return. They could have been driving around the block...for example..for all "he" knew, and would have returned at any second. Unless Superman had a crystal ball....

it crossed my mind,maybe it was someone so sick and arrogant that he didn't care.
BUT one of those would have left traces,i am 100% sure of it.

So.......i'm back to my favourite suspects.:)

Nah, someobdy so sick and arrogant that he didn't care...would have killed again.

I'll ask RDI for one example in the history of crime, where it is known fact that a household member handwrote an extortion letter. Its about the stupidest thing you could do, especially when you knew the police would be finding a child murder. Its so stupid as to be 'unbelievable', and thats just what it is: unbelievable.

JBR's murder is no different that many others, except that the perps escaped the country. Thats why the trail is cold, nobody has come forward, nobody has matched the CODIS DNA or the handwriting.

Go figure.

Oh please.....there is a first for everything and desperate times call for desperate measures! Patsy lived in her own little fantasy world - Before, During and After the Murder.....nothing was good enough As Is which is why JonBenet went through more make-up in her short little six years than I have my entire 42. There is a reason WHY a certain group of Patsy's peers were contemplating having an Intervention over "The Mega-JonBenet" thing as soon as the Ramseys returned from the Big Red Boat cruise. I would love to know if Patsy caught wind of those intentions.....:confused: but I am confident that the words I have heard - "One Day" - WILL come and more witnesses will be allowed more freedom to relay what they have not - yet.

Oh please.....there is a first for everything and desperate times call for desperate measures! Patsy lived in her own little fantasy world - Before, During and After the Murder.....nothing was good enough As Is which is why JonBenet went through more make-up in her short little six years than I have my entire 42. There is a reason WHY a certain group of Patsy's peers were contemplating having an Intervention over "The Mega-JonBenet" thing as soon as the Ramseys returned from the Big Red Boat cruise. I would love to know if Patsy caught wind of those intentions.....:confused: but I am confident that the words I have heard - "One Day" - WILL come and more witnesses will be allowed more freedom to relay what they have not - yet.

Lacy cannot last forever. One day it is hoped that this will be under the auspices of a special prosectuor. We can hope and pray that day comes. SOONER rather than later.

Lacy cannot last forever. One day it is hoped that this will be under the auspices of a special prosectuor. We can hope and pray that day comes. SOONER rather than later.

Enjoy our little countdown we put together at FFJ!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9076

261 more days! Maybe we should place bets on how many Guily Parties she will Enable on her way out!

http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=7839

Publish Date: 4/9/2008
Emotions high over murderer’s future

By Pierrette J. Shields
Longmont Times-Call

BOULDER — John Christopher Engel was barely 14 in 1999 when he killed his adoptive mother and grandmother in the family’s south Longmont home.

At 16, he pleaded guilty to bludgeoning and stabbing to death Mary Reinschmidt-
Engel, 56, and her mother, Catherine Reinschmidt, 82.

Now 22, he is eligible to have his 32-year sentence reconsidered on April 17. The possibility that Engel could be released to a Boulder halfway house has set emotions boiling.

“If they are wrong, an innocent person could die,” said Steve Reinschmidt, who is Mary’s brother and Catherine’s son.

He said the boy seemed fine two weeks before the bloody attacks, and he is worried that the calm his nephew has displayed while incarcerated could quickly take a dark and explosive turn.

“It was thoroughly planned, thoroughly thought out, and the victims were completely innocent,” Reinschmidt said of the murders.

Reinschmidt said he and his family feel alone in their fight to keep John Engel behind bars because Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy and her staff have joined calls to alter the young man’s sentence to keep him out of prison.

To make the halfway house option a possibility, Lacy appeared in front of the Boulder County Board of Community Corrections on Tuesday morning to ask that it approve halfway house funding for Engel if Boulder District Judge Carol Glowinsky allows him back into the community.

“The time for this decision has come. Believe me, we have struggled very, very hard on this,” Lacy told the board. “We didn’t want to go against what the victims want in this case. ... We are supporting it because it is the right thing to do with this case, with this defendant.”

Reinschmidt said he will return to Boulder next week to detail his family’s worries to the judge in a final effort to prevent Engel’s release.

On Dec. 11, 1999, Engel attacked his adoptive mother and grandmother with a hammer and a knife in the family home on the 2100 block of Indian Peaks Circle. Tom Engel, who was out for a jog when his wife and mother-in-law were killed, overpowered the teen and called police when he returned home.

Enjoy our little countdown we put together at FFJ!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9076

261 more days! Maybe we should place bets on how many Guily Parties she will Enable on her way out!

http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=7839

Publish Date: 4/9/2008
Emotions high over murderer’s future

By Pierrette J. Shields
Longmont Times-Call

BOULDER — John Christopher Engel was barely 14 in 1999 when he killed his adoptive mother and grandmother in the family’s south Longmont home.

At 16, he pleaded guilty to bludgeoning and stabbing to death Mary Reinschmidt-
Engel, 56, and her mother, Catherine Reinschmidt, 82.

Now 22, he is eligible to have his 32-year sentence reconsidered on April 17. The possibility that Engel could be released to a Boulder halfway house has set emotions boiling.

“If they are wrong, an innocent person could die,” said Steve Reinschmidt, who is Mary’s brother and Catherine’s son.

He said the boy seemed fine two weeks before the bloody attacks, and he is worried that the calm his nephew has displayed while incarcerated could quickly take a dark and explosive turn.

“It was thoroughly planned, thoroughly thought out, and the victims were completely innocent,” Reinschmidt said of the murders.

Reinschmidt said he and his family feel alone in their fight to keep John Engel behind bars because Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy and her staff have joined calls to alter the young man’s sentence to keep him out of prison.

To make the halfway house option a possibility, Lacy appeared in front of the Boulder County Board of Community Corrections on Tuesday morning to ask that it approve halfway house funding for Engel if Boulder District Judge Carol Glowinsky allows him back into the community.

“The time for this decision has come. Believe me, we have struggled very, very hard on this,” Lacy told the board. “We didn’t want to go against what the victims want in this case. ... We are supporting it because it is the right thing to do with this case, with this defendant.”

Reinschmidt said he will return to Boulder next week to detail his family’s worries to the judge in a final effort to prevent Engel’s release.

On Dec. 11, 1999, Engel attacked his adoptive mother and grandmother with a hammer and a knife in the family home on the 2100 block of Indian Peaks Circle. Tom Engel, who was out for a jog when his wife and mother-in-law were killed, overpowered the teen and called police when he returned home.

Seems like the embarassment never ends with this DA. :doh:

HUH?? OMG! Why is that "the right thing to do" for the defendant???

The defendant was young and seems so calm now I mean I am sure he didnt meant to do it. . One of these days I hope O'Rilley camps out on her doorstep and refuses to budge. And now you know why Boulder is that 40 square miles surrounded by the rest of reality. Actually the people are good but this is the end result of way to liberal a mindset. The crimes they commited were our fault in the first place!!

Well, I would like to know what THIS is all about...do you know?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: He was -- and like I
7 say, I am kind of like just catching, you know,
8 wafts of these conversations. But that was my
9 first recollection. I picked up on something
10 that Fleet was not acting right. And they were
11 going to keep him from going on the private
12 plane back to Atlanta.
13 So anyway, I didn't want to think
14 too much about it, and then when we were in
15 Atlanta, I just sort of remember Priscilla
16 standing in my mother's living room, family
17 room, you know, just kind of like this and
18 saying, "well, I know what's going on" and she
19 said, "if you would give me a few minutes of
20 your time, I could let you in on some things."
21 And I turned to her and I said,
22 "Priscilla, how can you know so much?" And I
23 said, "I am the mother of this child. And I
24 know nothing."
25 TOM HANEY: What was she referring
1 to?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue.
3 I really, I mean, you know, so many times I wish
4 I would have taken her up on it to see what the
5 hell she was talking about. There was just her
6 -- you know, it was just this kind of, I know
7 what's going on here and you don't. And if you
8 give me a few minutes of your time, I could clue
9 you in.
10 TOM HANEY: But she didn't give you
11 a clue or--
12 PATSY RAMSEY: Didn't say, didn't
13 say. So that was like the second little thing.
14 So then, let's see. We were at --
15 we were at my parents, and we had different
16 friends who had come in from Colorado and my
17 friends in Atlanta were putting them up in homes
18 and what not, and my understanding is that Fleet
19 and Priscilla had been invited by my brother and
20 sister-in-law Jeff Ramsey to stay in their home.
21 So I was in bed, and somebody,
22 either my sister, or another friend who was
23 staying there or something, said that Jeff had
24 just called to my parents' home, and said that
25 Fleet was totally off the deep end, had like
1 gotten my brother-in-law and my brother-in-law
2 is -- you think my husband is docile, my
3 brother-in-law is, you know, very docile. Non-
4 confrontational. So Fleet got hold of Jeff's
5 collar, you know, like this, in his face, you
6 know, being very confrontational.

From Ames: Okay...now tell me...if YOUR daughter had of been murdered by an intruder, and one of your friends said to you.." Well, I know whats going on. If you would give me a few minutes of your time, I could let you in on some things". Would you just brush that off? Patsy never gave her a few minutes of her time for Priscilla to explain what she meant by that. She didn't even ASK her what she was talking about. Doesn't sound like the actions of a mother of a murdered child (with the murderer still on the loose) to me. I would have been screaming at her..."WHAT DO YOU KNOW...TELL ME!! DO YOU KNOW WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?!?!?!" But, no...Patsy doesn't have a "clue" what Priscilla is even talking about, and never bothered to ask her. What the h*ll? :confused: :rolleyes:

Funny.......even John states that no such confrontation took place as described by Patsy. If Priscilla knew more than Patsy knew - it was only because Pris was not avoiding the law enforcement officers in charge of the investigation like Patsy was!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back