Why take "rocks" into evidence??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry-this is o/t, but is anyone else seeing the times people are posting as one hour ahead? My computer is showing people posting today after 12pm but as far as I know it's still morning throughout the country. (I'm posting this at 8:48am CA time--should be 11:48am Eastern time, non?)

I am disappointed that Nieves stated there were "NO bones found" and today they admit they were animal bones. Bones are bones where I come from. I do believe in the OCSO, but Nieves should not have made that statement, imo.

Sorry-this is o/t, but is anyone else seeing the times people are posting as one hour ahead? My computer is showing people posting today after 12pm but as far as I know it's still morning throughout the country. (I'm posting this at 8:48am CA time--should be 11:48am Eastern time, non?)

(I'm quoting myself)

So it looks ok when I'm signed on, but I just logged out for a sec, and it again shows the time as one hour ahead. I guess it's no biggie--just odd. Sorry to interupt--now back to regular programming.

Who is to say, an adult didn't eat the chicken and put the bones in the bag? Maybe ordered kid's meals too and threw the toys out.
And who does that? Who throws out trash by putting it into a plastic bag and then into a river weighted down? Was a trash can not nearby? It makes no sense.

Do you think a homeless person grabbed a trash bag, ate what was left in the bag, then threw it in the river just because they didn't feel like taking it back to a receptacle?

Was the bag intact?
Were the bricks inside the bag?

IIRC the bag was most likely intact at the bottom of the river but tore as the driver removed it. He was trying to be careful, but did not realize it was weighted down. It had been at the bottom a while and was silty. The "concrete"?? was inside the bag

From what I've been seeing, nothing was taken into evidence, the toys and such were just logged as "found property". Now that may have been because LE was a bit curious as to what a bag of beads and toys was doing at the bottom of a river, but there is no way of telling what they were related to. I'm inclined to believe that there was nothing of any value or relevance to Caylee.

Well, maybe a service worker at the park could have picked up the child's toys, because they were left there and have thrown them in the garbage bag which also happened to contain chicken bones. Maybe a brick or two was also in there. A homeless person picks up the bag, takes it away, then throws it in the river.

Just an idea.

(I'm quoting myself)

So it looks ok when I'm signed on, but I just logged out for a sec, and it again shows the time as one hour ahead. I guess it's no biggie--just odd. Sorry to interupt--now back to regular programming.

I just thought it was my computer.

Just a theory on how that Bag of toys & animal bones ended up on the bottom of the River

For whatever reason somebody brought along an old bag of toys to that area for their children to play with - when they opened the bag they noticed an odor

Maybe a mouse or rat had chewed through the bag & ended up dying in it
(The bag showed signs of "Animal Activity")

The person doesn't want to throw the bag in the trash because of the smell (maybe they were staying in the area) so they put a rock in it & tossed it in the water

I know it sounds a little stupid but I'm just trying to come up with a reason why a bag or toys & bones would be weighted down - it's an odd combination

You know about the toys - geez someone could have thrown them in the lake to get rid of them

When my daughter was going off the bottle, she absolutely refused - we bagged them up and went to the beach and buried them - we gave them to the Little Mermaid

I wonder if someone dug them up and thought that it was part of a crime - the same as this

Hmmmmm

You know about the toys - geez someone could have thrown them in the lake to get rid of them

When my daughter was going off the bottle, she absolutely refused - we bagged them up and went to the beach and buried them - we gave them to the Little Mermaid

I wonder if someone dug them up and thought that it was part of a crime - the same as this

Hmmmmm
:yuck::fish::frown:
:shakehead:
:trout:
We spend a lot of money and time at our beaches picking up trash, plastics, rubber, metals, paper, cigarettes, rotten food or anything not native because it sickens the wildlife. We also spend a lot of tax dollars doing it too.

is there specifics on the toys that were in the bag?
what if they were easily identifiable as dog toys. with animal bones. maybe someone had buried their dog and the hurricane unburied it and swept it down the river? how bad was the flooding up river from this find?

IIRC the bag was most likely intact at the bottom of the river but tore as the driver removed it. He was trying to be careful, but did not realize it was weighted down. It had been at the bottom a while and was silty. The "concrete"?? was inside the bag

That was the divers exact words, he did not know it was weighed

:yuck::fish::frown:
:shakehead:
:trout:
We spend a lot of money and time at our beaches picking up trash, plastics, rubber, metals, paper, cigarettes, rotten food or anything not native because it sickens the wildlife. We also spend a lot of tax dollars doing it too.

I know - this was 20 years ago - well before all this came so much into the spotlight - I wouldn't do this now but then I was a very young mother at my wits end with that darn bottle

Hmmmmm

It was part of a crime. Burying garbage at a beach is a crime.

I heard they said the clover was really a Gumby, and there were some Polly Pockets little doll things in there.

BTW: Maybe the service workers use bricks inside the bags to weigh them down inside the receptacles.

The news reports are all over the place: bricks were inside the bags, bricks were tied to the bag weighing it down...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scarletlox
Back