Why? What was the motive?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the day she dies God gives those boys some silly string up in heaven.

Blood Spatter on Victoria’s Secret Nightshirt:
Laber and Epstein concluded that Petitioner’s nightshirt indicated only minimal areas of blood spatter and that the critical areas of spatter were never subjected to genetic testing. Bevel explained to the jury that one explanation for the absence of blood spatter was that Damon’s and Devon’s blood was covered by direct hits of Petitioner’s blood from her self-inflicted wounds. In Laber’s expert opinion, that interpretation requires an extremely unlikely sequence of events. Laber and Epstein recommended that the critical areas of blood staining be tested in October 1996. See Laber Aff. ¶ 6. Conflicted defense counsel, however, ignored that advice, and the jury never heard evidence from such testing.

Sounds like grasping at straws to me, although I thoroughly respect Laber I don't think he hit the mark this time. I don't think genetic testing would explain the naked to the eye cast-off blood we see on the back of Darlie's nightshirt. I think it would only reinforce her guilt and maybe Mulder knew that.

There was only one side of experts at Darlie's trial...those on the side of the prosecution. Mulder "decided not to use the exculpatory evidence or to conduct further scientific tests – at a time when he was not familiar with the facts of the case."

What exculpatory evidence? Laber's tests? Hardly. Forget the shirt for a minute, there's more than enough damning blood evidence to prove Darlie committed this crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back