GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Truth is Stranger,

I think your analysis is spot on.

this young woman probably led an unfortunate life. Promiscuous, not surprising given her family life. I wonder what her body count is.

also, upon graduation from high school, what was she to do? Why, college of course! Everyone should go to college! But she was not college material. So what did she have to work with? Her charms. Would perhaps have been better if her high school counselor had steered her to be licensed vocational nurse or something like that.

given no rudder from family, school, or church, she was lost. Still no excuse to kill someone.
Totally agree.

Ezra's IG. I think her account was private before

ETA and her first image is a doozie.

Ezra McCandless (@dirt_fiend) • Instagram photos and videos
6eFTP0P.jpg

I wonder who posted that. Not her lawyers certainly - they should know how to spell 'battle'.

Wow! Very interesting. A few of these were disturbing, but most were nature shots. She was a good photographer. Why did she stop college? Seems like she could have applied for financial aid.

I doubt it was fully a financial conundrum - she met Jason, and then things got complicated.

It's obvious that she thought that she was pretty special, exceptional, so woke, so lit. An artist, a god/dess, the SUN , the moon and the stars. She was a siren. No other wo/man on Earth was the total package--she was male and female, she was creative, she was brilliant, she was sensitive, she was every guy's dream girl ESPECIALLY in bed.

Wait. What? Someone wrote a crude message in a filthy bathroom about HER? Someone didn't GET how superior she was? Someone disrespected her? It must be that person who obligingly ghosted her when she requested that he do so. That person who told on her for lying about a horrific crime. That person lit a fire in her eyes, and he needed to be destroyed for his crime against nature, against The Ezra--a precious, beguiling, creature unlike any other.

It's obvious that she thought that she was pretty special, exceptional, so woke, so lit. An artist, a god/dess, the SUN , the moon and the stars. She was a siren. No other wo/man on Earth was the total package--she was male and female, she was creative, she was brilliant, she was sensitive, she was every guy's dream girl ESPECIALLY in bed.

Wait. What? Someone wrote a crude message in a filthy bathroom about HER? Someone didn't GET how superior she was? Someone disrespected her? It must be that person who obligingly ghosted her when she requested that he do so. That person who told on her for lying about a horrific crime. That person lit a fire in her eyes, and he needed to be destroyed for his crime against nature, against The Ezra--a precious, beguiling, creature unlike any other.
I wanted to add that Ezra can tolerate Jason "controlling" her, and she can tolerate Jason rejecting and abandoning her after her abortion--that kind of thing won't get a guy killed. But don't EVER question her status as the most desirable woman on the face of the Earth. And if you go beyond that and cast aspersions upon her on a bathroom wall and call her tramp, basically? That will get you killed.
The worst part is that I'm convinced that Alex didn't even do it. And Jason shouldn't have told her. So Alex died due to a psychotic woman being egged on by a vengeful ex.

Accurate, I think! Her "all eyes on me" photos on IG say as much! She sure did think she was the bees' knees.

Sentencing for Ezra McCandless is still set for February 7, 2020.

Those who followed the trial might find this podcast interesting. It explores the similarities and differences between Jodi Arias and Ezra McCandless. You can download the mp3 file if you prefer listening on your media player rather than listening online.

Ezra McCandless vs Jodi Arias - Who Wore Guilty Better

Ezra McCandless vs Jodi Arias : Who Wore Guilty Better?

Sentencing for Ezra McCandless is still set for February 7, 2020.

Those who followed the trial might find this podcast interesting. It explores the similarities and differences between Jodi Arias and Ezra McCandless. You can download the mp3 file if you prefer listening on your media player rather than listening online.

Ezra McCandless vs Jodi Arias - Who Wore Guilty Better

Ezra McCandless vs Jodi Arias : Who Wore Guilty Better?

I wonder if Ezra will request a transfer to Arizona?

Looking back at it all . . . .

I think EM meant to kill Alex all along. She was in a dark place. He had told police she lied about a rape claim, and she may have thought he inked the bathroom graffiti that mocked her for being promiscuous. Jason knew how pissed off she was, which is why he tried to interfere with their meeting. She had the knife handy for her purpose.

why did Alex get in the car? That is a mystery.

EM’s plan was one stab and done. Claim attempted rape, and likely get away with it. It surprised her when Alex did not go down with the knife into his skull. She could not leave him alive. So she ends up with 16 stab wounds, and a defense story to explain that is difficult. She did her best, but she did not know how to spin it, or change/ stage the crime scene. If She had acted in self defense, she would have quit long before 16 stabs, and run off for help.

Poor Alex and family.

Looks like the local news is going to stream it too--starts at 9am local time

Ezra cut her hair short. It looks like she might be identifying as a male at this time.

We are currently hearing the victim impact statements. Alex's dad and his Grandmother had their statements read for them and now his Aunt is reading her statement. It's heartbreaking :(

Ezra does look like she is back to 'male' again. My thoughts during the trial was she was playing up the female look for sympathy, this just reinforces that thought. Victim impacts are very strong. She tried to play the system and i hope she gets the max.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back